To believe in:
1. Allah [in His Existence, His Oneness in His Atributes, His deserving to be worshipped and supplicated and His right to legislate].
2. His angels [being created from light for obeying Allah's Orders].
3. His کتابیں [ the Torah, the Gospel of Jesus, the Psalm of David and the Qur'an which is the best of them].
4. His Messengers [ the first of them was Noah and the last of them was Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wasallam, being the مہر of the Prophets].
5. The Last دن [ the دن of resurrection for the reckoning of the people according to their deeds, and their appropriate compensation (award یا punishment)].
6. And to believe in Qadar (Divine preordainment) [that all which occurs of good and evil is سے طرف کی Divine decree, accompained سے طرف کی the employment of means to achieve desired results with satisfaction of what happens of good یا bad, the sweet and the bitter, because it occurs سے طرف کی Allah's Decree].