Jacob Black if آپ are a TEAM jacob fan... please come in...

pkrebelde posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 07:43PM
im was looking at some twilight forums and i founded some digusting things said about jacob... and i got so mad... here read some...

*i hate jacob, i want to shove a jackhammer down his throat. i love edward.
*JACOB=LOSER. wait wait wait.....JACOB=ARROGANT IDIOTIC LOSER WHO LIKES TO SHOW OFF THE UPPER HALF OF HIS BOD.
*i hate jacob more than anything in the world i even get miserable 4 the whole day if i say his name he is a total jerk and edward is just so perfect and amazing
*i hate jacob. he is uglier than someone whos very ugly. if that makes sence. edward is the best.

if you found some please post them right here and why.... to remind us how mean people can be to jacoband to raise our luve jacob voices.... it is so sad please comment if you have something to say....

Jacob Black 62 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک r-pattz said…
no im not saying this. it was on the twilight spot:

jacob is such a loser in eclipes
in new moon he thinks he can replace edward
he basically steels bellas baby from her!
is that enough resons to hate jacob!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacob4ever57 said…
blush
Ohhh I'm sorry dude i totally missed that!! Ok i was like what are you saying? because i've been goin through this spot again and you've been on the pro-jake team! and i'm like dude come on pick a side! But ok I'm sorry dude it was a misunderstading!
and sorry bout the freak out. i was team edward... now im just team switz...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HerMelody said…
I just wanted to say... the more people shout their hate for Jacob, the more I shout my love for him. I'm sure a lot here will agree... the cruel - and quite frankly ridiculously immature, sometimes - comments about Jacob only make me want to support him harder, and show off my support more. The more they yell that they hate him, and want to do this and that to him, the more I want to wave my Jacob flag and stand proud. Because, no matter what they say, I stand P-R-O-U-D.

*feels like she has just made a Speech, and sits down quietly, blushing*.
*applauds HerMelody*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pkrebelde said…
angelic
haha and she spoke for all of us ^_^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک K0otsinaki said…
angry
Who says that crap????
I love Jacob!!!!!
He was with Bella when she was sad,he made her happy and protect her without asking ANYTHING!!!!!!!
He is an ideal boy!!!!!And I would do EVERYTHING to be with him!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -SarahRaRaRa- said…
smile
At the moment I with team Switzerland...but...i'm starting to like team Jacob more and more!=D I agree with HerMelody 100%
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک daphne_cullen said…
angry
Crap. And I thought I've heard the worst for our Jacob. Here are a few more I came upon:

-I am seriously in love with the Aston Martin, but I could never ever spend a day with Jacob *SHUDDERS*. And I love Edward but I hate the Rabbit it's hideous so I'm gonna have to pick Alice's Porsche cause I love that car and I like Rosalie.
-She didn't need some punk kid telling everyone that she was his girlfriend! What a loser Jacob Black is. I hope his death in Breaking Dawn is painful!!!

What the hell? Get a life bitches. We don't criticize your Edward the way you do to our Jacob. Ugh. And whoever said the second one in this list, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I hope your death will be painful enough to make you take back what you said.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک moonlightgirl said…
angry
hey there. just wanna share the nasty comments i got on my 'Give me 5 reasons why Jacob's better than Edward' question:

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO NOT HOTTER THAN EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!E­DWA­RD IS WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

PSSS----------JACOB BLACK SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SS!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!E­DWA­RD CULLEN IS WAY HOTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RR!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!I­F U DONT KNOW THAT U R AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually that really pissed me off.

I STAND PROUD AS A TEAM JACOB FAN. I LIKE MY MEN HOT, SEXY, FUNNY AND DOESN'T SPARKLE. BESIDES, EDWARD'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD. LUCKY THAT CARLISLE FOUND HIM. BUT IF THE WORLD WAS SANE, WOULD EDWARD BE EVEN ALIVE?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Check out my response to that idiot in my question. really pissed me off. i hate it when team edward fans become jerks when we team jacob fans are soooooo quiet
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HeroInLove said…
blush
aww most of my friends are in edward team but not me "P i think Jacob is waaaay cooler^^ hes just so awesom, i cant wait to see the NM movie..i think Tay is good for this role!
i cant understand people who dis Jacob..they are just so in edward oO i cant say i dont like edward but..hmm i think even between vampires there are more better characters instead of edward..oO
i just love JB C:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ItalianAngel89 said…
Even though I'll always be Team Edward, I still love Jacob as well. Yeah, I admit he was a tad bit annoying in the books, but I never hated him.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Brysis said…
angry
Who said that crap????????? JACOB IS GREAT, AMAZING, FUNNY and HE fights for what he loves and not RUN AWAY JUST LIKE EDWARD!!!

JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB IS THE BEST GUY IN THIS WORL AND NOT EDWARD!!!

I´M TIRED OF ALL THOSE GIRLS THAT JUST SEES EDWARD!!! They are INCREDIBLY ANNOYING!!

"oh i love edward, oh edward is so perfect, oh edward is so awesome... rhhhhhhhhh i´m tired of that YOU ROBOTS!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GGLover_1 said…
heart
OMG, what assholes. WTF?
Jacob is sweet, real and he actually cares what people think! Edward is not better than Jacob!! Jacob all the way, he' awesome!!! <3

And yeah I like that he shows off his upper torso, yup! <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamJacobB said…
fellow Jacob Lovers! Just remember to stand proud! and dont take this edward bullshit! we all know deep down inside that JACOB is the hotter, and the better one! So screw edward people! i don't wanna hear crap that people post about our Jacob, cause they Jelous!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacob4ever57 said…
heart
Lol yea!!! Right on GGLover_1!!! WOooo!! Team jacob 4ever!!!!!
I ♥ Jacob Black!!!! (Not taylor lautner!!! Just Jacob Black!!!)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamJacobB said…
Hey guys! you people rock =]
TEAM JACOB! hahahaha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WolfGurl29 said…
Talk about harsh. I have always liked Jacob more. I have never warmed too well to Edward. Calling Jacob uglier than someone ugly is such crap. Who comes up with words like this? Jacob is adorable in the books and bought to life by Taylor he is HOT in the movie. He has a lot of feeling and warmth and THE SMILE!! I am totally a Team Jaker.!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DX2Texas said…
blood suckers are crap. were wolfs RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rose12345 said…
I Love Jacob He Rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xXjakeloverXx said…
Totally Team Jacob ALLLLL the way~ Cant wait to see New Moon so my favorite boy can get some of the limelight!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jakelover1025 said…
i saw a back ground for your computer that said I WANT TO LA PUSH JACOB BLACK OFF A CLIFF i wanterd to scream i hate jacob haters well the cold ones are just jelous of a HOT werewolf
ugh ive seen that one alot. theres also lots of people who want to beat him with crowbars
or baseball bats.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jakelover1025 said…
angry
on team edward they had a question that said "why do some people pick jacob over edward?its crazy!!!!!!" he fan pick awnser was BECAUSE THEY ARE INSANE i hate bloodsuckers they are so arogant!!! I AM PROUD OF MY JAKE and not just cause hes hott
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 9stardust said…
angry
I am team edward but i love jakob too...who wrote this????
"he's ugly no offense team edward"
really mean!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 9stardust said…
angry
I am team edward but i love kakob too...who wrote this????
"he's ugly no offense team edward"
really mean!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilight102 said…
heart
Why do peopple come to spots just to slag them off they should stick to there own teams spots and stay on there side of the treety. GO JACOB!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pkrebelde said…
crying
IM SO GLAD TO SEE FANS BACKIN UP JACOB IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY *TEAR*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iStarrbucks said…
heart
Edward and Bella never had a chance to connect they just fell in love, no friend momments. Jake&Bella were friends first. And WERE IS THE PEOPLE THAT SAID THAT SH*T ILL SHOVE A JACKHAMMER DOWN THERREEEEE THROAT!

Ohhz, and i agree with Twilight102 :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacobsmine95 said…
heart
Jacob Black is AHHH-MAZING:D

I can't say that I hate Edward but He gets soo annoying. No one can be like that as in what some say perfect, cause hes not, he obviously has problems too and it's like sometimes annoying well for me with all of the constant you are my life stuff. I mean sometimes it's sweet but with Jacob and Bella it just seems like real and like the most natural thing and most relaxed relationship of the two. I wouldn't want to be scared of being around someone I loved. You know. Just saying. There is soo much I have to say but theres and excerpt of my feelings about the amazing Jacob Black:))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Japanfave said…
heart
OMG! He got more sexier in New Moon! Edward can have Bella. I want Jacob 2 my self. Heeeeee!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک maddster4 said…
Im sorry jaob hotter
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spongebobroxas said…
tongue
Found this on Twilight fanpop.

Edward + Bella = perfect
Edward + Me = amazing
Jacob + Bella = Hermione + Snape (EW)

The person who did it does say she was only annoyed at jacob and wanted edward to come back...

blush
at least i think it was a she....... 0.o
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jadedandfaded said…
smirk
im sorry but jacob is just so much hotter than edward.
i mean have you seen him w/o a shirt. there is no comparison..
Did anyone else know this was a choice on the fan pick question: Do you think Bella made the right choice(lover wise)?

diE jACOb diE!!!!- !!!!!!!

Yup that was an answer. Thankfully nobody had picked it.
Found this as a comment on a pick that was: Do you hate Jacob? Please explain why.

I HATE HIM WITH A FIREY PASSION.
I'M SORRY TEAM JACOB, I THINK HE'S JUST IN WAY OVER HIS HEAD, AND SPOILED ROTTEN. when he doesn't get his way, he gets pissed, forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no reason, like when Bella picked Edward over him (that a girl :D) he ran away after Edward said thank you.
i don't understand why he thinks Bella should be with him, i honestly hate his cockiness. i find annoying, SHE'S NOT WITH YOU JAKE, GET OVER IT.

AGAIN, SORRY IF I SEEM A LITTLE HARSH, BUT YEAH

I HATE JACOB BLACK WITH A PASSION.

TEAM EDWARD WOOT WOOT

Ain't she/he charming?

Found a pic under this title. Ug!

JACOB BLACK SUCKS!!!

Found a pic under this title. Ug! JACOB BLACK SUCKS!!!
BTW that JACOB BLACK SUCKS is the title. I luv jacob.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Elizabeth376 said…
angry
WHAT THE CRAP?!? JACOB BLACK IS LIKE AN ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE THAT HE IS SO HOT! YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! PHYSCO!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Elizabeth376 said…
angry
JACOB BLACK IS WITHOUT A DOUBT IS THE MOST HOTTEST DUDE EVER! AND IF U THINK THAT HE IS WEIRD AND THAT EDWARD IS CUTE, THEN U NEED TO GO THE HOSPITAL A.S.A.P!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Onemelami said…
big smile
I am on Team Jacob because he is kind, caring, sweet, kind, giving, warm, adventurous, and loyal. Team Jacob 4 life!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک trueblue said…
I'm for Jacob a million times. If u are ever in love, you would know that Jacob is more deserving than Edward. And that silly Bella doesn't deserve him.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک trueblue said…
The reason why Bella still needs Jacob and won't let go just proves that Edward is useless!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MrZjAcObBlAcK said…
big smile
For those who think Bella and Edward are awesome they are NOT Jacob is HOT and is great and he is awesome.Bella chose Edward over Jacob. No offense to team edward but hes NOT hot.Jacob is!!And that wont change.Wolfs are hot and so is Jacob.plus Jacob has at least a 6 six and has his shirt off a lot.Edward has nothing to show.OH! sparkly skin and pointy teeth wow!Jacob on the other hand changes his apperence.Wolves are HOT!!TEAM JACOB!!and how could bella reject someone that love her alot. I choose Jacob,ANTHING FOR JACOB!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jumpieangel said…
heart
Jacob Black. I love this guy, especially

the actor who portrayed him. Taylor

Lautner. Honestly, Jacob Black isn't

my first favorite. It was of course,

Edward Cullen. Who wouldn't fall in

love with the most romantic fictional

'vampire' character ever known to

man until this day. I'd be more than a

hypocrite if I said that I didn't love his

character, too! Edward had done a

great deal of sacrifices for Bella. He

denies his very nature just to be with

Bella, just to love her, and to protect

her even from himself. Jacob Black

could sometimes be boring at the

book. Maybe because we hadn't really

seen him doing that. Sometimes we

needed physical visions of these

actions to really feel it. And we've

seen a lot of Edward during the

Twilight days (movie) so it's really

easy to fall in-love with him. But then

comes the movie New Moon. From the

four books, my personal favorites are

Twilight and Breaking Dawn. I just

need to read New Moon and Eclipse as

a pre-requisite to understand the

story and how everything and

everybody linked up until the last

book. The two in betweens are my

least favorite until I saw the New

Moon movie. Jeez~! F**ked if it wasn't

Taylor Lautner to portrayed the role

of Jacob Black... it will never be as

good as it is. Taylor Lautner did so

much into it that justice won't be

suficient to word it. He's so good that

you'd feel all the emotions that was in

the book. How Bella trully felt when

Jacob is around. How Bella could

forget her problems just as easy

whenever she saws Jacob. Because

Taylor (Jacob) has that irresistable

smile. Goodness.... If fans and readers

alike would just read closer. Jacob

endures more than what Edward has

endured for his sacrifices to Bella.

Imagine loving someone whose smile

can never be yours. He knows that

Bella loves Edward and he could just

be a friend to Bella, still he kept his

promise to her how hard it may be,

and how much pain he feels for being

rejected. He's been her back bone since

Edward left. He's been there to fill in

the voids even though he knows that

there's nothing to expect from Bella

but her presence. Still, he consent all

her craziness and accepted her

wholly, not just Bella as his childhood

friends but Bella as a vampire lover. It

doesn't matter if he also denies his

very pack, the treaty that has been

breached just to save the one and only

love of his life (at the moment before

Renesmee was born, of course) a wife

to their pack's mortal enemy.

Vampires. It didn't matter to him

when he decided to leave Sam's pack

and hear every freaking loath, insults

and everything mean. He endured all

that. And readers don't see it. It's

really frustrating how oblivious these

people could be. They'd been blinded

by the sparkles on Edward's skin that

they had forgot who's emotions are

in-touch with reality. I support Jacob.

I just can't move on the later part of

the New Moon where Bella and Jake

part ways... where Jake counted Bella

as one of his enemies due to Edward.

That sweetest sadness look in his eyes

are just haunting me... I love Jacob

Black~! Team Jacob~!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twicroww said…
angry
u think thats crazy MY Best Friend (dnt judge her) Sys that edwards hell cuter thand jacob and that if i say anything about edward she would bite me like comon and thats all because she likes edward something else she like totaly thinks jacob should be not in the books/movies!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hayy_Hayy111 said…
I like them both they both are HOT and sexyy
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک archiejake1991 said…
team jacob all the way!!!!!
listen all jacobhaters........there is no need for u to like our jacob.but, pls stop writing all these stupid comments which doesn't make any sense
jacob is way too hotter than edward cullen....accept it.
he is more kind,sweet,real.............
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IluvJacob99 said…
ik i love jacob he has better everthing then edward i liked him sence he played in sharkboy and lava girl
i love him sooo pick between the pic below or my pic for the icon
 ik i love jacob he has better everthing then edward i liked him sence he played in sharkboy and lava