Jeϟϟi's Groupies ♠ RIP Michael Jackson

iceprincess7492 posted on Jun 25, 2011 at 04:38PM
Today is the 2nd anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, he was taken from us this day, 25th June, 2009 and he is dearly missed by one and all... this forum is for those who were his fans and if anyone has something to say then this is the place to do so!

You can leave messages, comments, list your fav songs, what you liked about MJ, any experiences... and post pics too!!! ^_^

Jeϟϟi's Groupies ♠ 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
So i think i'll start off first!!! hehehe.... its my story of how i became a fan of MJ:

I was about 3 or 4 years old and my brother was about 6-7, we used to love doing all sorts of fun and crazy things, but the thing we most loved doing was going on treasure hunts in the house, like finding coins inside the couches which we collected in piggy banks!! One day when we were exploring the house for new "treasure" we came across a pile of cd-roms in one of the rooms and right on top of it was MJ's Thriller Album... I don't think we had heard any of his songs until that day and once we started, both of just began dancing to it every single day... I even remember that the first ever song I heard on that CD was "Beat It" and me and my brother used to try and sing along to all the songs, everyday was kinda like karaoke day with Michael Jackson!!! ^_^

RIP MJ - Anjali, fan since 1996-forever!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rakshasa said…
heart
That was sweet Anjali ^_^ x0x0x

I don't remember how old I was when I first heard him sing. My dad is a big MJ fan and I've heard his music for as long as I can remember. The first song I remember hearing was "thriller", without ever even seeing the video, I was in love with how cool and creepy it sounded to me. When I did see the video, I was in love with that too! That's what started me down the road to liking horror shows. The Song that means the most to me would have to be "I'll Be There" I can't listen to that song without crying anymore though. It's still hard to believe he's gone, cuz you hear his music all the time and it feels like he's still here. I feel bad for his children, they have lost the most.I can't imagine losing the most important person in your life and having the world watch your every move. He was a very special person, he crossed over into all areas of music. It didn't seem to matter what music style was your favorite, cuz he fit in everywhere!! I'll always be a fan and MJ supporter!
R.I.P Michael!! Jezzi a fan forever and always!