Jon & Kate Plus 8 So Sad

krmujn posted on May 26, 2009 at 09:59PM
All of the re-runs make reference to how much they love each other and how inspite of the pressure that they mean so much to each other. Right now they are running the one where they go to an appearance & Kate said she hoped he wouldn't just "walk away" when he heard they were having 6.
He also said there was "no way" he would be able to stay home every day & do what Kate does. Altho the babies were still little. Now they can talk & walk by themselves & go to the bathroom.
To see them sitting on the couch laughing together, I don't know how it could all go so wrong. It is all very sad & I don't think I can watch it anymore.

Jon & Kate Plus 8 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Soccercutie18 said…
crying
I used to love watching the show but now I only watch it to see what happens with their relationship. it makes me so sad to watch them go through this.
I feel bad for the kids because jon and kate have always told them they would never divorce and even renewed their vows to show them they wouldn't. But now they did! They've been telling their kids big lies about that and if I were them I'd be heartbroken and mad.