Jurassic Park Jurassic park آپ either luv it یا h8 it

dinofan3 posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 04:50PM
Well in my eyes jurassic park is excellent i have watched it like 200 times well around about there. anyway what are the good things about jurassic park:

Its an adventure a min
The graphics are great...

i would like you to send me your ideas of what the good qualities of jp are im Dinofan3 and i update this article with your ideas

Dinofan3

Jurassic Park 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hellgirl223 said…
Wel err.. I do love the movie so much :D I think it has great effects & graphics and a great storyline that you can watch over and over again..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
I love this movie trilogy so much as well. I also love the novels.

What makes Jurassic Park so great:

~Stan Winston's creations (These dinosaurs looked so realistic, I half expected them to jump out of the screen - Hey! There's an idea: re-release JP in 3D format).
~The scene where Grant and Sattler are first introduced to the dinosaurs ("Welcome to Jurassic Park").
~The storyline (All thanks to Michael Crichton. I personally think that the next Jurassic Park movie should be in memory of him, because if it wasn't for his story, we wouldn't have Jurassic Park).
~Steven Spielberg!! (My favorite director/producer!!)

I'll add more when I think of them...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LOVE_dino said…
smirk
By far Jurassic Park is the best movie out, i have watched all them so many times :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک slexie-cuddley said…
the dinasors are so real steven spielburg is amazing il him and the graphics are shockin il this movie soo much
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dinofan3 said…
big smile
GREAT answers thanks
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cyst said…
I think that this movie has too much paleontogical inacurracies.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک karrots said…
when I think of Jurassic park I think ofdinosaurs and awsome music.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tartarusfire3 said…
I love jurassic park
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
I love both movie and book, so these are from both.

-robot dinos. So life-like
-interesting storyline. Keeps you hooked
-merging of past and present never done before. Personally, I'd love to be sneezed on by a rex

Awesome book and movie.