K What do آپ rate K the anime?

Riku114 posted on Nov 04, 2012 at 12:28AM
First form making, its an honor. So what would you rate the anime? Im just started but I think it is actually pretty good so far.

K 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک starprincess7 said…
smile
I love it !!!! :) It's animation is just mind-blowing !!! The story line is good too. :) My favorite characters are Seri, Neko and Munakata Reisi, I love them !!! :) The way it shows completely modern lifestyle with touchscreen phones and stuff is awesome !!! The way they show how each clan works like an army is awesome !!! I wish I was a part of the blue clan like Seri too ! :) On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate it 10, judging the animation, story and characters. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Riku114 said…
I know right! The fight's animation tops bleach's normal fight episodes on regular basis. It has comedy here and there, but still has action and suspense. *laughs* Nekooooo........ "lets get on the ship first!" *stops laughing* Actually it seems to be slightly beyond modern day, there are some extra technology like those cleaning machines "Show some respect". The clans as you say are very explained, I agree, and I am seriously in love with the first theme and I dont understand why, beside that it is japanese and I love japanese music, but what seperates it from the rest, normally that type of japenese music I dont like..... My favorites would have to be (in order) Yatagami Kuroh, Isana yashiro, Misaki, Neko, then Mikoto...... I think I would like to be in the red clan, seems more fun, but blue seems cool. Now that Ive watched 8 episodes in a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 20! XD Anyways, with all this saying of which clan we would like to be in, how often will you be on this fan site? If you are on more frequently, we can start an rp, and be the first.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeitoKlein said…
hmmm
well..to be honest..I don't think K is an awesome anime bcoz it's like "Copy&Paste" Anime. First,the fighting style is like Bleach.Second,it's almost like Durarara ! Third,too many "yaoi" and "ecchi".And the last one,K Anime is a lil bored..for me.
However,I just love the character creations,like Kushina Anna.It's amazed me ~ (*_*)