Kpop girl power Agree یا disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 1820

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YushiGirl said…
1215."I’m glad that Jung Sungha got to meet 2NE1, I love his covers for Big Bang and 2NE1 songs."
 1215."I’m glad that Jung Sungha got to meet 2NE1, I love his covers for Big Bang and 2NE1 songs."
1216."HyoRin has a great voice and is a very nice girl, but she looks horrible, her mouth is just … too big, she kinda looks like an Asian Nicky Minaj, and you know, that’s not a good thing!"
 1216."HyoRin has a great voice and is a very nice girl, but she looks horrible, her mouth is just …
1217."CL needs blonde hair to be considered attractive like humans need air to breath."
 1217."CL needs blonde hair to be considered attractive like humans need air to breath."
1218."The most I can handle is 2 fandoms. Catching up on news, watching shows and other stuff takes way too much time. How do multi-fandom people do it? And when award shows come around, who do you vote for?"
 1218."The most I can handle is 2 fandoms. Catching up on news, watching shows and other stuff takes w
1219."Normally, I don’t hate k-pop idols right away, I wait and research them before desiding I don’t like them. But Suzy… I just don’t like her! I know it’s stupid and for really no reason. I just can’t stand her."
 1219."Normally, I don’t hate k-pop idols right away, I wait and research them before desiding I don
1220."I don’t worry about Dara and Bom getting less screen time than CL and Minzy. The Park Sisters are still more popular. That is all that counts."
 1220."I don’t worry about Dara and Bom getting less screen time than CL and Minzy. The Park Sisters
1221."I really hate how people use confession blogs to start up wars between different groups. These blogs are here so we can confess opinions about the groups we love or even dislike. If you want to express your dislike for a certain idol or group that’s fine. But there is no need for anything to be hurtful or offensive."
 1221."I really hate how people use confession blogs to start up wars between different groups. These
1222."I think Minzy has the best body in Kpop. Big boobs, good-size ass and thighs that don’t look like twigs. But no one ever says this because of her age and because she’s always covered up and barely shows skin."
 1222."I think Minzy has the best body in Kpop. Big boobs, good-size پچھواڑے, گدا and thighs that don’t look
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KippyGirl said…
1202. Disagree
1203. This is available to all the other Kpoppers that say that BJs are annoying and blah blah blah when all the fandoms are the same
1204. o O who gives a damn?
1205. Agree!!!
1206. Agree
1207. Agree- when she sings the high notes live her voice is a little different- but it's ok- tell me how many idols that are NOT main/lead vocalists can sing the high notes perfectly
1208. Disagree- not really
1209. Agree -.Bom can sing the highest notes, while Minzy has the largest vocal range
1210. DB5K still has the largest fandom in KPOP
1211. Agree
1212. idk
1213. Not really, they are a bit annoying (every idol has annoying fans)
1214. Minzy wears sexier clothes than Krystal? huh?
1215. Agree
1216. Disagree- there are idols lesss pretty that are considered gorgeous... :|
1217. Disagree- she has a beautiful eye-smile
1218. I think i am a part of 5 fandoms.. eh.. it's hard but it's great
1219. Disagree
1220. Disagree- i don't care bout popularity but they become underrated- especially Bom- people forget who is the main vocalist, who can play 4 instruments, who is the girl that acted pre-debut in a MV, and Minzy said she is a good dancer but people say she can't dance..
1221. Agree
1222. Agree- wtf? Minzy and Bom have the best bodies in 2ne1- beautiful S-line (both of them)and people talk about... CL? and nowadays about Dara?!?!?!?!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luv_warriorcatz said…
1154. Agree- I just don't like that pictures have to be taken at every moment they see them.
1155. Disagree- I think it's dumb.
1156. Disagree- I don't care about her acting, what matters is her musical contributions and out of the other members, she gave the least.
1157. Disagree- idc
1158. Disagree- idc
1159. Disagree- idc.
1160. Disagree- I don't think so.
1161. Disagree- who's them?
1162. Disagree- she's boring.
1163. Disagree- I don't.
1164. Disagree- you don't know that.
1165. Agree- in their own way.
1166. Disagree- I'd listen even if it weren't.
1167. Disagree- I just listen to kpop and don't care about dramas.
1168. Agree- sometimes.
1169. Disagree- it's called a facade.
1170. Disagree- it's just annoying.
1171. Agree- I guess.
1172. Agree- to a less extreme extent.
1173. Disagree- I don't.
1174. Disagree- they just want to say what they feel.
1175. Agree- there might've been bullying but there's not solid evidence.
1176. Disagree- idk.
1177. Disagree- I don't know her but solos are more unique.
1178. Agree- sure.
1179. Disagree- I'm okay with it.
1180. Agree- there should be more singing than dancing in the idol industr.
1181. Agree- yep.
1182. Agree- it's pretty annoying.
1183. Disagree- anyone can say what they want.
1184. idc
1185. Disagree- she has praises.
1186. idk that guy
1187. Agree- her voice is annoying.
1188. Disagree- let them say what they want.
1189. Agree- there are others.
1190. okay
1191. Agree- might be interesting.
1192. Disagree- everyone does.
1193. Disagree- I like giving my opinions on things.
1194. Disagree- I like it cause it's in a different language.
1195. Disagree- it looks like they had more done than them.
1196. Disagree- not really.
1197. Agree
1198. Agree- I don't like any fans in general.
1199. idk what?
1200. Agree- it's the music that matters to me.
1201. idk her
1202. Agree- sure.
1203. Agree- sort of.
1204. Disagree- I never had any for them.
1205. Disagree- she's not to me.
1206. Disagree- I don't mind it.
1207. Agree
1208. Agree- kind of.
1209. Disagree- I think she's the best singer; it doesn't matter how high your voice can go.
1210. Disagree- I don't mind.
1211. Disagree- don't mind it.
1212. Disagree- what does plastic surgery have to do with quality?
1213. Disagree- there are worse.
1214. idk
1215. Disagree- idc.
1216. Disagree- lol.
1217. Disagree
1218. I just listen to music and don't catch up
1219. Disagree- I just think she's overrated.
1220. I guess
1221. Agree
1222. idc
1223."I love seeing collabs between different companies, especially YG with other companies. WonderBang was one of the best things I’ve seen ever. I really hope YG allows 2NE1 to collab more too, because that one Halloween collab Minzy was in was so amazing, but definitely not enough."
 1223."I love seeing collabs between different companies, especially YG with other companies. WonderBa
1224."I’m a STAND (anti-SNSD), but lately I’ve been regretting it. I used to really hate them, cause their cute songs were annoying as hell and they all looked like robots to me. However, while looking into SHINee videos and fanaccounts, SNSD shows up quite a bit, and they always come off humble and loving. I know I’ll never be a SONE, because I still dislike their music and they still look like robots, but I think they definitely arent as bad as some STANDS make them out to be."
 1224."I’m a STAND (anti-SNSD), but lately I’ve been regretting it. I used to really hate them, ca
1225."I wish people could pay more attention in 4minute’s talent, what they want to tell with their song, not only criticize them, mainly HyunA. And please, all of them got talent."
 1225."I wish people could pay مزید attention in 4minute’s talent, what they want to tell with their
1226."Even though I’m neither a VIP or Blackjack, these two groups will always hold a special place in my kpop world for introducing me to Kpop. If I hadn’t been shown a 2NE1 video, I’d probably never know of any groups."
 1226."Even though I’m neither a VIP یا Blackjack, these two groups will always hold a special place
1227."It’s not that I don’t like IU, I think she has a very good voice. I hate her image and the way she is promoted - as if she was a kindergarten-child!"
 1227."It’s not that I don’t like IU, I think she has a very good voice. I hate her image and the
1228."Reading confessions about 2NE1/Big Bang being elitist make me feel bad, because I start to believe them. This makes me feel bad, because I’m a BlackJack, yet I start to see all these bad points about 2NE1."
 1228."Reading confessions about 2NE1/Big Bang being elitist make me feel bad, because I start to beli
1229."I don’t know why anyone would hate Luna."
 1229."I don’t know why anyone would hate Luna."
1230."Sometimes I wish that either 2NE1 was a more dance oriented group or Minzy was in a more dance oriented group. When I first saw Minzy dance, I wondered “Why would people call her one of the best dancers when all she does is act sexy and prance around the stage?” Then I watched one of her back dance videos, and was blown away. I hate when people say she can’t dance, because she CAN, just 2NE1 doesnt really allow her too. I really wanna see her do more hardcore choreography."
 1230."Sometimes I wish that either 2NE1 was a مزید dance oriented group یا Minzy was in a مزید dance
1231."I never knew Lim was the maknae of Wonder Girls. No offense, she looks really old. I thought she was the eldest, actually."
 1231."I never knew Lim was the maknae of Wonder Girls. No offense, she looks really old. I thought sh
1232."If Krystal went to my school she’d be called a bitch because her overall image is cold and hard."
 1232."If Krystal went to my school she’d be called a کتیا, کتيا because her مجموعی طور پر image is cold and ha
1233."Let’s clear up some misunderstandings, okay? Bom didn’t do surgery. She suffers from lymph node inflammation, causing her face to swell up sometimes. Look at her pre-debut photos. She’s the same, except that she wears a LOT of makeup these days. It’s silly that you would hate on a person for their face instead of their talents."
 1233."Let’s clear up some misunderstandings, okay? Bom didn’t do surgery. She suffers from lymph
1234."In my opinion, Yuri & Seohyun are the only genuinely nice person in Girl’s Generation. The other girls all have scandals about them being rude."
 1234."In my opinion, Yuri & Seohyun are the only genuinely nice person in Girl’s Generation. The ot
1235."I think I’m the only one who didn’t really care when Dara shaved the side of her head. Yeah it may have been something different and outrageous to some, but I’ve seen so many other girls with hair like that long before. I even go to school with a few girls who had hair like that since earlier this year. Still, I agree that she’s the only one (out of other kpop girls) who could do it and still look feminine"
 1235."I think I’m the only one who didn’t really care when Dara shaved the side of her head. Yeah
1236."I thought Korean fans were crazy on the Internet; then I found this tumblr."
 1236."I thought Korean شائقین were crazy on the Internet; then I found this tumblr."
1237."It amuses me how Bom can easily convey feelings through her soulful eyes. One need not demand her to frown, beam or utter a word for her to be fathomed. You only need to be of observant nature, have a sensitive feeling and a moment to look. Then you’ll understand how strong and determined of a person she is. SHe smiles despite all the snide remarks from haters.

She proves me that Eyes are truly the windows to one’s soul."
 1237."It amuses me how Bom can easily convey feelings through her soulful eyes. One need not demand h
1238."I don’t see the appeal of Hello Venus, They’re talented but their music is boring. I can’t really see the uniqueness other people see in them. Same goes to AoA, except for playing instruments there’s nothing special about them, NOTHING. Hello Venus at least look kind of nice while AoA looks like they all went to the same surgeon. "
 1238."I don’t see the appeal of Hello Venus, They’re talented but their موسیقی is boring. I can’
1239."Why can’t we all just get along? We all love Kpop right? So why are we so ugly to each other? What would our idols think? Why is it necessary to bring each other down so that our group or fandom seems better? It’s not cool. Seriously, grow up."
 1239."Why can’t we all just get along? We all love Kpop right? So why are we so ugly to each other?
1240."2NE1 didn’t won even once on their comeback with I LOVE YOU. Why? Because they didn’t release an album. so basically 2NE1 compete only with digital sales while other idols have digital + album sales.

*HATERS, you are making yourself look more stupid. Do some research!"
 1240."2NE1 didn’t won even once on their comeback with I LOVE YOU. Why? Because they didn’t rele
1241."On my ipod looks like a flying head. Couldn’t they choose a outfit not so similair to the background"
 1241."On my آئی پوڈ, ipod looks like a flying head. Couldn’t they choose a outfit not so similair to the bac
1242."2012 Groups that I look forward to in the future"
 1242."2012 Groups that I look آگے to in the future"
1243."Infinite is my Fave Boy Group and I never shipped them with any other girl group but after seeing Secret and Infinite have interactions with each other, I fell inlove with them. Now I ship them like Crazy~! Secretfinite <3"
 1243."Infinite is my Fave Boy Group and I never shipped them with any other girl group but after seei
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KippyGirl said…
1223. Agree- Wonderbang stage collab was great (ok the collab not the couples), PSY collaborated with Hyuna for Oppa is just my style, JYP wrote SE7EN's When I can't sing.. next 2NE1 collab with someone.. please Papa YG T.T
1224. Agree- i'm a stand (strong 'til all nine DOMINATE)
1225. Agree
1226. Agree- 2NE1 introduced me to KPOP
1227. Disagree
1228. Disagree- i don't see any bad point of 2ne1- cuz i'm a BJ
1229. Agree
1230. Agree- i wish people would watch the pre-debut dance practice of 2ne1 cuz they are not great, but AMAZING dancers
1231. Disagree- she doesn't look old
1232. Agree- the girls in my high school that are considered bitches have the same attitude as krystal
1233. Agree- she already told a fan she is naturally beautiful
1234. Disagree- Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny are nice too
1235. Disagree- i cared
1236. Disagree- on confessyourkpop the majority are international kpoppers
1237. Agree
1238. Agree
1239. Agree
1240. Agree- it surprised me how close they were to the other even thought they didn't had an album
1241. Disagree
1242. huh?
1243. I start to ship them too even thought i didn't even cared first
1244."I don’t think I could be an anti-anybody or any group. I know it takes a lot of courage and hardwork to get up on stage. I also know that I could never do it. Plus, it’s a waste of energy to hate on a group or idol. Live and let live. All idols are humans too."
 1244."I don’t think I could be an anti-anybody یا any group. I know it takes a lot of courage and h
1245."We all like to think that we’ve become better people by listening to Kpop, y’know, because we’re more open to other languages, cultures etc. But that’s a lie because whenever a story surfaces up like: “A girl/boy from _____ plagiarized *insert Kpop person*?” The comments are pretty racist: “it’s because they’re from China” “the MV is so cheap because it’s Latino” “Cambodians can’t be as good as Korean” LIKE STFU."
 1245."We all like to think that we’ve become better people سے طرف کی listening to Kpop, y’know, because
1246."I don’t get why Hyoyeon has the most world-wide fans of SNSD. Shes a great dancer & all, but shes so ugly, has a huge nose, and her singing voice sucks."
 1246."I don’t get why Hyoyeon has the most world-wide شائقین of SNSD. Shes a great dancer & all, but
1247."It’s official. I’m not a YG stan anymore. People change so do I. EvoL, be prepared, because your number one fan is coming… Brand New Stardom have REAL rappers."
 1247."It’s official. I’m not a YG stan anymore. People change so do I. EvoL, be prepared, because
1248."I really start to hate Miss A, because it seems to be only about Suzy, who - to me - is the most boring member. I wished the other three would get more spotlight, they’re really underrated recently!"
 1248."I really start to hate Miss A, because it seems to be only about Suzy, who - to me - is the mos
1249."I hate that there’re so many Rookies, because it’s impossible to pay enough attention and money on all of them and you get to see every idol a lot less. When a group won’t get famous, because there’re just too many of them it’s mostly nothing but wasted talent - it’s a pity!"
 1249."I hate that there’re so many Rookies, because it’s impossible to pay enough attention and m
1250."Tiffany is one of the reasons why I have so much passion in achieving my dreams."
 1250."Tiffany is one of the reasons why I have so much passion in achieving my dreams."
1251."Before i got into Kpop i was a big time Jrock fan but now it’s like i can’t even stand what i use to like and it makes me sad because it use to play such a big part in my life"
 1251."Before i got into Kpop i was a big time Jrock پرستار but now it’s like i can’t even stand what
1252. "I don’t understand Suzy, why is she the centre of attention? I mean she sings OK her vocals aren’t amazing, as for dancing she isn’t the best and her acting seems mediocre to me, I don’t understand why people love her to bits and think she’s so talented? I like Suzy but I mean there are others who really are the full package but everything is suzy this suzy that.."
 1252. "I don’t understand Suzy, why is she the centre of attention? I mean she sings OK her vocals
1253."Yoona can sing but don’t expect her to be Celine Dion. She’s pretty. She can act. She can speak basic Chinese and Japanese and English. This is coming from a VIP and i have no reason to hate her or the other girls."
 1253."Yoona can sing but don’t expect her to be Celine Dion. She’s pretty. She can act. She can s
1254."After School. The group is wonderful in so many ways and watching them perform always brings a smile to my face. The only sad thing is that, nicely put, they don’t have a large following. More bluntly, they’re not popular. I can’t find anyone in my school that is a fan and there are a lot of people at my school that listen to kpop. I can’t even get my best friends to listen to them. It’s like even wikipedia doesn’t like them; they don’t even have a group picture for their article. It makes me even more sad to see that they haven’t won an award on a music program in three years. f(x), Miss A, SISTAR, 4minute, and T-ara all debuted after After School but they all have more awards than them. I’m not bashing these other girl groups. I’m just saying that these girls are talented. Please, it’ll only take a few minutes of your time to look them up and listen to a few songs. That’s what I did and my life (and itunes library) has completely changed ever since. The one nice thing is that this small fandom is peaceful and mostly optimistic. I really hope that they get more recognition and awards in the future. AS fighting."
 1254."After School. The group is wonderful in so many ways and watching them perform always brings a
1255."I usually get annoyed by people who complain about line distribution, but I really think Hyoyeon needs more lines. She actually can sing. She might not be as strong as some of the other members, but she’s not the weakest. And even when they only give her one line, she puts her all into it. I think the entire dancing line should get more parts but I think Hyoyeon deserves it most. The girl works her butt off."
 1255."I usually get annoyed سے طرف کی people who complain about line distribution, but I really think Hyoyeo
1256."I used to be a YG stan who believed the whole family thing and fell for the bullshit YG stans spewed because I was ignorant. But one day, I actually took the time to look at other companies like JYP and SM and watch how their artists interact, and there’s no difference. Some are extremely close, some are awkward, but in essence they are all close. YG stans are full of shit, tbh. Half of them never even venture outside of YG to know anything. I used to be like this, but now I cant stand it."
 1256."I used to be a YG stan who believed the whole family thing and fell for the bullshit YG stans s
1257."I feel so alone without the fandom. When friends introduce you to anything except fandom, you understand. When you introduce your friends to your own, they do not even bother."
 1257."I feel so alone without the fandom. When دوستوں introduce آپ to anything except fandom, آپ u
1258."It bothers me when people say ‘SNSD can’t sing’. Stop listening to what all the antis say and actually check out their performances. Keep in mind that most of their songs aren’t meant to show off their talent, they’re meant to be catchy."
 1258."It bothers me when people say ‘SNSD can’t sing’. Stop listening to what all the antis say
1259."There are some people who come here and say “I’m a ____ but not anymore because blah blah blah” or “I’m a ______ and we’re better than you”. I hope people realized that these are trolls."
 1259."There are some people who come here and say “I’m a ____ but not anymore because blah blah b
1260."The debut of too many groups will be the downfall of Kpop."
 1260."The debut of too many groups will be the downfall of Kpop."
1261."At first I hated Sunny from SNSD because she looked too much like Sohee from Wonder Girls. But I grew to like Sohee’s character more and more, thus giving me the ability to love Sunny *0* ♥"
 1261."At first I hated Sunny from SNSD because she looked too much like Sohee from Wonder Girls. But