Kpop girl power Agree یا disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1820

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YushiGirl said…
192."SOME (not saying all) blackjacks and VIPs act like YG artists are the only k-pop artists allowed to have a hip-hop sound. YG did not invent hip-hop nor do they own it, they are just well known for having that as their preferred style. when other artists try and do some hip-hop they say oh their copying YG, stop tying to be like YG. I doubt YG even cares if other artists have a hip-hop sound so why do the fans care?"
 192."SOME (not saying all) blackjacks and VIPs act like YG artists are the only k-pop artists allowed
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pretty_angel92 said…
175-Agree
176-Disagree. for me, they're the best xD
177-yeah, i kinda agree
178-Disagree
179-Agree, but i'm 19
180-well maybe, cause i don't know who she is xD
181-Disagree, i still think they're useless
182-Disagree. but AS is good too
183-Agree
184-Agree, but i think 4minute is more underrated
185-Agree
186-ok, i wouldn't go that far, but yes, her face is too plastic for me.
187-Disagree. but i agree with you at one point, the song is not one of the strongest
188-lol disagree
189-nooooo, disagree
190-well idk, kpop is actually one of my obcessions xD
191-Agree except for "the prettiest and funniest"
192-Agree
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KippyGirl said…
hmmm
175.Agree
176.Agree they aren't the BEST in KPOP but they are great!
177.Disagree... Totally!
178.Agree, the lyrics is really good, but not the best...
179.Disagree...
180.Miss S?
181.Agree, actually Dara's voice is good but maybe that's how she must sing
182.Agree... but SNSD has good legs 2!
183.Agree! She isn't talented? Languages and act doesn't count?
184.Agree but KARA? They are really popular
185.Agree! It would be awesome
186.OMG! Not again!!! How rude!
187.Actually The Boys is amazing! Except rap (it is to easy)
188.Hmmm... disagree (i like her but not my bias)
189.Agree.. but not their fault (and even if i think they copy, i really like them)
190.Agree, but if the others don't know about KPOP i don't tell them anything because they will say i'm weird...
191.Hahaha nice joke! I like her very much but she isn't the prettiest, and she wasn't AMAZING in Bad Girl and The Boys (I'm talking about the voice), but she is a great rapper and an amazing dancer
192.Did somebody said that? i like rap when the artist CAN rap, but i don't think the artists copy YG just because rapping...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luv_warriorcatz said…
175. Disagree- while it may not be a legit reason to hate on the group, it is perfectly understandable and acceptable on my book. It creates a bad image for the group that'll turn people away. I can't blame them.
176. Agree
177. Agree- there'd be ballads that try to be all touching and all that but it doesn't work like in the past. Although, I'm pretty sure money was on their minds in the past too.
178. Disagree- there isn't much meaning in it and they try too hard to be random. I can think of better ones.
179. Disagree- not really my type.
180. Disagree- who's that?
181. Agree- although I think Sohee's more natural at dancing than Dara.
182. I don't really care about them.
183. Disagree- she is, isn't she? She's the weakest in terms of vocals and dancing, along with Bom.
184. Disagree- they've already had enough spotlight and Kara's overrated.
185. Disagree- I wouldn't be that excited. 2ne1 would do better.
186. Agree- well, I don't want to poke her nose but it seems like UEE's emotionless face.
187. Agree- everyone's saying that it's so good but it lacks so much. And their performances aren't that good, even though their vocals have improved.
188. Disagree- not for me.
189. Disagree- while they might be alike, they aren't a copy.
190. Agree
191. Agree- she's my 3rd favorite but that could be because she seems boring.
192. Disagree- I've never heard fans say that.
193."I see a lot of people bashing on Park Bom for the surgery. “She is so fake” “Park Bom = Plastic” and much more. Know why she did the surgery at the first place? People bashed her when she appeared in We Belong Together. Said she’s ugly and other things. That made her do the surgery, but people bash and judge her even more. She don’t deserve all of the hate she’s getting. To me, she is the pretties female idol with a great and strong voice and I’m not even close of being an Blackjack."
 193."I see a lot of people bashing on Park Bom for the surgery. “She is so fake” “Park Bom = Pl
194."There are some angles where Jessica (SNSD) looks really ugly. Something’s off in her face sometimes."
 194."There are some angles where Jessica (SNSD) looks really ugly. Something’s off in her face some
195."I totally ship Yesung and Victoria ever since I watched that one episode of “Best Couple”."
 195."I totally ship Yesung and Victoria ever since I watched that one episode of “Best Couple”."
196."I love SNSD and I want to get really into their music but every time I start to I see a rude sone and I just can’t bring myself to get into their music because of it :x"
 196."I love SNSD and I want to get really into their موسیقی but every time I start to I see a rude son
197."I have a huge crush on Amber Liu! She’s cuter than alot of k-pop guys."
 197."I have a huge crush on Amber Liu! She’s cuter than alot of k-pop guys."
198."I found a way to keep away from my depressive/suicidal thoughts: K-Pop. especially music from YG artists made me forget about my past and they make me think that someday my life will be better, that I’ll be happy with my life and myself."
 198."I found a way to keep away from my depressive/suicidal thoughts: K-Pop. especially موسیقی from YG
199."Nothing about Yoona appeals to me. Just an average face."
 199."Nothing about Yoona appeals to me. Just an average face."
Let's celebrate this confession.It's the 200th(too bad it's bad for Krystal).I totally disagree,well I like to say my opinion at every 100 confession,that's the tradition)
200."Krystal looks and sounds like a cat."
 Let's celebrate this confession.It's the 200th(too bad it's bad for Krystal).I totally disagree,well
201."If Yoona really is some average face, why can’t you see more people that look just like her?
If she’s ugly, why does she get some of the biggest advertisement deals?
If she’s a plain girl with nothing special about her, why does she still have such a dedicated fanbase?
If she never worked hard for what she’s accomplished, why do the sunbaes still praise her?
Moreover, why do you give her so much attention and hate if she means nothing to you, or hasnt done anything to hurt you?"
 201."If Yoona really is some average face, why can’t آپ see مزید people that look just like her? I
202."2NE1, 4Minute and Brown Eyed Girls have their own personal edge to them ranging from toughness, sexiness, fierceness, girl power, divaness or just straight up bad assery that sets them apart from other groups."
 202."2NE1, 4Minute and Brown Eyed Girls have their own personal edge to them ranging from toughness,
203."I think that ‘The Boys’ would have been better if f(x) sang it instead of Girl’s Generation."
 203."I think that ‘The Boys’ would have been better if f(x) sang it instead of Girl’s Generatio
204."I never actually liked 2NE1. This was until I heard Lonely, then I fell in love."
 204."I never actually liked 2NE1. This was until I heard Lonely, then I fell in love."
205."I hate it when, in pictures they don’t put the leader in the middle. Like Yoona from SNSD. She’s not the leader, and they always put her in the middle. Or like in f(x) they put Krystal! I mean, how am I suppose to know who’s the leader?!"
 205."I hate it when, in pictures they don’t put the leader in the middle. Like Yoona from SNSD. She
206."I hate how every one says Dara is useless in 2NE1 & says she only made it for her looks. She worked really hard to get her spot. Personally if Dara wasn’t in 2NE1, 2NE1 would seem really snobby. If you ever seen 2NE1 TV you would know what I mean."
 206."I hate how every one says Dara is useless in 2NE1 & says she only made it for her looks. She wor
207."Chocolat’s Tia creeps me out. She looks so manufactured that it’s scary."
 207."Chocolat’s Tia creeps me out. She looks so manufactured that it’s scary."
193. Agree- no idol deserves the hate they're getting.
194. Disagree- not ugly, just a little too fake.
195. Disagree- I don't ship.
196. Agree- it gets annoying at times for me too.
197. Disagree- not a big fan of her.
198. Disagree- to me, kpop is just music.
199. Agree- her face is pretty but boring.
200. Disagree- her voice is nothing like a cat, although her face looks a bit like one.
201. Disagree- there're a lot of people in Korea that look like her. The reason why she's in so many ads is because she's the perfect example of a typical Korean beauty, which, to some people, is boring. There's nothing about her features that's interesting. I think she has lots of fans because she's the FACE of snsd.
202. Agree- they're more edgier.
203. Disagree- it doesn't sound better no matter who sings it.
204. Agree- although, I've kinda liked 2ne1 in the past too, but Lonely is a good song.
205. Agree- it doesn't piss me off, of course, but putting the leader in the center and letting them talk more would make them seem more leaderly, rather than have the title.
206. Disagree- it's pretty understandable, I mean no matter how hard one works, they can still be useless. And they seem alright without her.
207. Agree- it doesn't creep me out but she does look manufactured, like many other idols.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nade_nagihiko said…
175. Kinda agree
176. I think they're not the best in kpop but the best girlband
177. ..
178. Disagree, I love it but not the best in kpop
179. IDK about A Pink
180. Don't know her
181. ..
182. They both have nice legs
183. Ehh
184. Agree
185. Agree!
186. DISAGREE! How mean!
187. Ehh..
188. Disagree
189. Maybe
190. Agree...
191. Agree about best dancer and least fans, disagree the others
192. Agree
193. AGREE! She don't deserve all those hates.
194. I think that she's looks old, not ugly
195. Disagree
196. ..
197. Disagree
198. .....
199. ...Kinda agree
200. Disagree about her voice, but agree with her face.
201. Disagree
202. Agree about 2NE1 and B.E.G, disagree about 4minute
203. IDK
204. I love them even before I heard Lonely
205. Agree
206. Disagree, many people who work hard but still useless in the end
207. IDK..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KippyGirl said…
193. Agree- she doesn't deserve the hate, why do people bash her because of plastic surgery and they don't bash others like Tiffany, Hyoyeon or Hara? maybe none of them (Bom, Fany, Hyo, Hara) had plastic surgery by why she is bashed when the others look more fake
194.Disagree, she doesn't look ugly
195.Disagree
196.Disagree
197.Disagree
198.Agree
199.Disagree- even if she is plain she is beautiful
200.Disagree with her voice and her face, but she sometimes looks like a cat
201.Agree- why is she the face of the group? because she is ugly? seriously...she's stunning (plain, but never mind...)
202.Agree
203.Agree! I noticed it thinking of it i changed their voice in my mind and it would sound better
204.2NE1 since i heard Fire!
205.Disagree, because the face of the group must be in the middle, and maybe the leader should talk more
206.Agree! Did you ever saw 2ne1 without Dara? She wasn't at an event, it was terrible (as a blackjack, i must admit this) anyway... why people say that only about Dara? Why don't they say the same thing about other groups?
207.Hmm... maybe
^
For 206, are you saying that people don't make fun of Sohee, Yoona, Hara, and UEE?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pretty_angel92 said…
193- disagree-i don't hate Bom because she had surgery..in fact, i don't even hate Bom, she doesn't bother me at all. but honestly, there are many obvious things in her face
194-agree. sorry, i think she appears old, she's in my bottom 3 of prettiest SNSD members
195-disagree
196-disagree, that does't make any sence. just ignore rude Sones and watch their music
197-disagree- yeah, she's kinda cute but i don't get the hype
198-agree, even though i never thought of suicide xD
199-totally agree, she's so plain boring. i'm not Korean,so i don't have their perception of ideal beauty
200-lol what do you mean? xD
201-disagree-that's what haters do, but it doens't mean they're jealous, it means they don't understand why she's so praised, even though she doesn't really do anything in SNSD. yeah, she's definitely a good dancer: but she's not the leader, not a good singer, not the maknae, not she shortest, not the tallest. what is she after all? the visual? yeah, that would be a good explanation, but i think there are millions of other girls prettier than her. i found 5 SNSD members much more appealing to me
202-agree, but they're not the only one with the fierce look
203-hum, maybe, but they're only 5 and only 2 can rap. in SNSD ou have 4 good rappers, Hyo, Soo, Yul and Fany
204-disagree- i feel the other way around...i liked them more, before. but i think lonely is a good song
205-agree- but they're the face of the group, we can't do anyhting about that. but hey, you have google you know? xD
206-agree
207-idk what to think about Tia, she just annoyis me because in their MV it's only about her, the other members look like backup dancers, it's so frustrating. besides, i don0t even think she's the prettiest in her group, and she kinda freaks me out with her huge eyes and expressions
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GDheaSONE said…
1. agree
2. agree
3. agree
4. disagree
5. a bit agree
6. agree
7. not so agree
8. disagree. she's not my bias
9. disagree
10. disagree. I like Kara
11. disagree. it's really works on me
12. not really agree
13. agree
14. agree
15. disagree
16. well idk, but agree
17. agree
18. agree
19. yeah... a bit agree
20. agree & disagree, she's pretty but I love her short hair :]
21. disagree
22. agree
23. agree but I care about 2NE1<3
24. disagree
25. ugh but... ok idk
26. agree
27. agree!
28. disagree. really disagree. my Zico & Hyunseung ;A;
29. agree
30. agree
31. disagree
32. hum... I didn't call her slut... but... idk
33. disagree. disagree about Bom is more plastic than SNSD and about each SNSD member has probably got something done on them.
34. agree
35. agree
36. agree
37. agree. really agree
38. disagree. is not theirs fault.
39. yeah.. a bit... agree...
40. agree
41. well idk
42. agree
43. disagree
44. disagree
45. agree!
46. ok I don't like Sohee but not because of that.
47. disagree
48. agree<3<3 love her voice
49. DISAGREE!
50. agree
51. agree<3
52. idk
53. agree
54. agree
55. um... agree speacially SoShiBang<3
56. agree
57. just agree with "feel that I am already 80% VIP and 20% BJ. T__T But atleast, I strongly am a YGstan"
58. AGREE!
59. agree
60. agree
61. disagree
62. idk
63. agree. she's a good rapper
64. agree with luv_warriorcatz
65. agree
66. a bit agree
67. disagree! I love them
68. well...
69. agree and disagree. I think Sunny, Yuri, and Hyoyeon are better than Sooyoung
70. um...
71. agree...
72. um I'm not saying she's beautiful or ugly.
73. I don't really like her... I don't find she's pretty
74. AGREE!!!
75. disagree. but why the pic is Sunny lol
76. agree<3 but I love YoonBum more
77. disagree. I don't like Britney
78. agree
79. AGREE<333
80. hum?...
81. agree
82. agree
83. hum... not really agree
84. D.I.S.A.G.R.E.E.
85. um... idk
86. disagree
87. idk
88. disagree
89. AGREE!!!
90. disagree. Soyeon can sing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ary_aunova said…
1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree
4. Agree
5. well..idk her~
6. agree
7. overrated agree but they are talented too and work hard so why not~
8. Disagree..Bom for me~
9. disagree
10. Disagree Kara my 2nd fave girl group
11. disagree
12. ehmm..idk disagree maybe
13. agree!
14. agree i'm a girl LOL
15. disagree, idk her
16. agree
17. agree
18. agree..snsd + me = made my life complete
19. idk
20. agree..
21. disagree
22. agree
23. agree..she's not plastic
24. disagree
25. disagree.. she can defend her ownself..tell the dresser that i dont want to be over sexy and so on
26. agree..i love them all but when it come which should i choose it always SNSD
27. agree..i just love seohyun and yuri stage
28. disagree
29. agree.. hyorin is the best female singer
30. agree
31. agree
32. idk.. dont like her (sorry)
33. uhmm...
34. agree, amber is good what (malay slang)
35. agree!
36. disagree
37. agree!!!!!
38. agree! kpop idol should do singing and dancing stuff, actor and actress need to earn a living too LOL
39. Disagree!
40. Agree
41. agree.. love her bcoz of dream high!
42. agree!! totally agree!
43. disagree.. eventhough snsd is my most fave but i like others, not really like but i try to like and its work on me~
44. disagree!! but true LOL i miss old snsd
45. agree..i miss them a lot but i like new G8 too
46. agree
47. i can say nothing about beauty.. everyone have their won preference but not me,,shes pretty
48. disagree..Seohyun really is my true IDOL. shes down to earth, have manners, respect olders by speaking banmal and she really motivate me!
49. hmm..i'm a sone but i dont really like yuri and sometime i like her..and the part she has minho and nickhun is agree LOL
50. agree
208."I think that SM Ent. is just all about face. YG Family is about talent. JYP Ent. is both talent and face. I don’t get why people hate JYP Nation. There are the best among all I see."
 208."I think that SM Ent. is just all about face. YG Family is about talent. JYP Ent. is both talent
209."I showed my mom the MAMA awards and 2ne1’s performance and she told me that CL is a bit cross eyes. I never noticed before and ever since she told me, I can’t seem to get past it and I find myself looking at her pictures to see is she looks cross eyed in them. I still think she’s gorgeous though"
 209."I showed my mom the MAMA awards and 2ne1’s performance and she told me that CL is a bit پار, صلیب
210."Everytime I see Live performance of 2ne1, The enrgy of the crows is just amazing. I want nothing more than to be right in the middle of that crowd and scream at the top of my lungs to show the girls how much I love them and their music. The whole atmosphere is exhilarating. I hope I will get that chance soon."
 210."Everytime I see Live performance of 2ne1, The enrgy of the crows is just amazing. I want nothing
211."I hate when people say SM ent. is only looks, there are some seriously talented people in SM. I’m not saying that none of them are just mostly looks, but don’t YG and JYP have a few people like that too? It’s not fair to all the really talented people in SM to say that they’re all only looks."
 211."I hate when people say SM ent. is only looks, there are some seriously talented people in SM. I
212."A Pink comeback Snow Pink got a lot of views from people because they are like the little SNSD."
 212."A گلابی comeback Snow گلابی got a lot of گیا پڑھا مرتبہ from people because they are like the little SNSD."
213."I think Secret and f(x) are extremely underrated. They’re all unique, talented and have wonderful music. I think they deserve much more credit then the groups that are popular right now, they tried really hard and should win more often! (Secret even lived in a basement come on!)"
 213."I think Secret and f(x) are extremely underrated. They’re all unique, talented and have wonder
214."It bugs me that people decide whether they like a KPop group or not by it’s fanbase. I read a confession on here that said they would like 2NE1 if it weren’t for Blackjacks. You should like a group for it’s talent and not for it’s fanbase."
 214."It bugs me that people decide whether they like a KPop group یا not سے طرف کی it’s fanbase. I read a
215."its amazing to me popular SM entertainment is with basically no creativity at all. almost all of their hit songs are demos or remade songs from american and european music producers."
 215."its amazing to me مقبول SM entertainment is with basically no creativity at all. almost all of
216."It annoys me so much that Sistar wears the same shoes with every outfit every time they promote a song. The shoes are always black too. Black doesn’t match with everything. It makes Starship Ent look cheap."
 216."It annoys me so much that Sistar wears the same shoes with every outfit every time they promote
217."Why many idols wants to be like SNSD and 2Ne1.. yeah they are awesome and unique but people need to find another unique style.. people WILL get bored"
 217."Why many idols wants to be like SNSD and 2Ne1.. yeah they are awesome and unique but people need
218."There is this user rainstormraider on tumblr bitching about Bom and saying Yenny from WG’s is better than her. Also, how she has more of a rnb voice. I notice people go after Bom because she is more popular than their bias. I think it’s wrong. Korea loves her voice for a reason. No matter how you try to prove how much your bias is capable of singing rnb, Bom doesn’t even have to try. Her tone is naturally made for rnb music. So kpop fans stop being butt hurt over popularity and recognition."
 218."There is this user rainstormraider on tumblr bitching about Bom and saying Yenny from WG’s is
219."i don’t think i really like rania because of their image. it’s a bit too provocative in my opinion…"
 219."i don’t think i really like rania because of their image. it’s a bit too provocative in my o
220."I’m a delusional shipper of Taeminzy and i call myself a happy shroomie ^^,)"
 220."I’m a delusional shipper of Taeminzy and i call myself a happy shroomie ^^,)"
221."BIGBANG and SUJU cannot be compared. SNSD and 2NE1 cannot be compared. Their styles differ way too much. All of them have alot of potential and are very talented. NO WIN,NO LOSS"
 221."BIGBANG and SUJU cannot be compared. SNSD and 2NE1 cannot be compared. Their styles differ way t
222."SM should really let his artistes rest more. I cant bare to see another person collapsing again."
 222."SM should really let his artistes rest more. I cant bare to see another person collapsing again.
223."2NE1 is the QUEEN of ALLKILL songs! it’s a fact"
 223."2NE1 is the QUEEN of ALLKILL songs! it’s a fact"
224."i love how humble YG family are. Se7en, Gummy, BigBang, 2NE1, Psy, Tablo. That’s why they gain so much respect from other idols/groups."
 224."i love how humble YG family are. Se7en, Gummy, BigBang, 2NE1, Psy, Tablo. That’s why they gain
225."I wonder why many people hate on Taeyeon. Even though sometimes its hard to know who she really is,she is such a dorky,funny,respectful,caring,kind and friendly person. Kid Leader forever! <3"
 225."I wonder why many people hate on Taeyeon. Even though sometimes its hard to know who she really
226."as much as i love dara i cant help but think that the reason YG signed her was because of all her fans in the Philippines…"
 226."as much as i love dara i cant help but think that the reason YG signed her was because of all he
227."People need to stop complaining about people not liking a group based on their fanbase. Get over it, it’s not, nor will it ever be, a big deal. If somone can’t see the good in a group just because of some stupid fans, then it’s their loss."
 227."People need to stop complaining about people not liking a group based on their fanbase. Get over
228."She(CL) always looks so unappealing and bad whenever she poses for photoshoots."
 228."She(CL) always looks so unappealing and bad whenever she poses for photoshoots."
229."I wish Amber got more parts in F(x)’s songs"
 229."I wish Amber got مزید parts in F(x)’s songs"