Leyton Family<3 LEYTON FAMILY AWARDS-2015♥♥♥

mooshka posted on Nov 05, 2015 at 03:13AM
Whoot! Yet another year of Leyton Family Awards!! I can't believe it! so proud of us! So although the awards have changed drastically this year to make them more fun, less repetitive, and to include more people the rules are still the same!

Rules!

1) You cannot nominate yourself for anything, not even when we are nominating three fandom things for each LPF member! Just skip yourself when you do that. Nominating yourself for things isn't fair or fun, so yeah don't do it :) If you do, your nominations won't be counted!

2) Don't discuss the nominations with anyone!! No one should know who you voted for or who you want to vote for, etc etc. Except for yourself and of course Rach, Elle, and I since we are getting the nominations. But just because the three of us are the ones receiving the nominations doesn't mean you can discuss them with us either (unless of course you have a question!) so yeah, I'm really serious about this rule you guys!

3) This kind of goes along with rule 2 but NO INFLUENCING PEOPLE!! Don't tell people that "Oh I really want to win for this category" or "I want so and so to win for so and so category" everyone's nominations should be there own nominations and not influenced by other people. So, yeah just keep all the nominations and stuff to yourselves. I don't want to sound like I'm being mean or anything, it's just not fair and less fun if this kind of stuff happens!

4) You can only nominate people who are participating in the awards. (the list posted below)

5) This is specifically for the core 5 OTH nominations! You cannot nominate someone who has already won for the core 5 awards! Even if they won for a different category. For example; Celine won for Haley. That means you cannot nominate Celine for Brooke, Peyton, Nathan, Lucas, OR Haley. It's just more fun this way and the people who had previously won are still going to be included in the winners article so yeah :)

6) The most important rule, just have fun! Don't worry about the awards, don't worry about the results, this isn't life or death lmfao. It's all just fun! :)

How to send in the nominations!

*The nominations are PRIVATE! You are all going to be assigned a person to send in your nominations to, so you must send them into that person! Do NOT post them on this forum! Here is who everyone is sending their nominations to!

*Also keep in mind that this is the list of people who are participating so these are the only people you can vote for. Included Elle, Rach, and I of course.

*When you send in the awards label the subject as LPF awards and if you are sending them in parts make sure to label them Part 1 etc etc. Its just easier for us to keep track of them that way as opposed to just having a million messages in our inboxes!

Rana:
Atie
Maria
Ade
Nic
Ines

Rach:
Bee
Aline
Jess
Amber

Elle:
Celine
Holly
Fatemeh
Nerea
Kir

Nomination Deadlines!
The nominations will be due by November 20th!! So you have A LOT of time to do them! If anyone has a problem with this deadline pm me and we'll figure something out :) But remember you don't have to do the nominations all at once, you can send them in parts whenever you have free time. Just remember to label the headings as per usual :)

Now time for the actual categories!!!

Fandom!
For each LPF nominate three fandom related things you think they are the king/queen of and the top three answers will win!

Friendship/Family!
For each LPF member nominate your three favorite friendships on the spot for them and the top three friendships will win!
Who are the best brain twins?
Which pair actually acts like siblings?
Who is the best big sister/brother?
Who is the best little sister/brother?
Which LPF do you miss the most?
Which LPF comeback was the best/most surprising?

Personality!
Name your 5 favorite sweethearts.
Name your 5 favorite HBICs.
Name your 5 favorite BAMFs.
Which LPF member will get married first?
Which LPF member would be a mom first?
Who could rule the world?
Who has the best hair?
Who watches the most TV shows?
Who reads the most books?
Who plays the most sport?
Who listens to lots of music?
Who is the easiest to confide in?
Who is the most open minded?
Who is funniest?

Usernamaes!
Who has the best username?
Who has the most surprising useername?
Who has the most creative username?
Who's username story do you want to hear the most?

One Tree Hill!
Since it’s the Leyton Family spot we have to honor OTH and cast the core 5 but since we already did picks about casting the core 5 I thought we could nominate people again but exclude the winners since multiple people relate to the same character. But the winners from the pick will still be included in the article. So the winners were;
NATHAN=JESS
LUCAS=ADE
BROOKE=NIC
HALEY=CELINE
PEYTON=RANA
^Those five will be included in the article along with the people who win this nomination as well 😊 it would also be ideal that if someone already got a core 5 character they dont get another just to keep it fair!

The Nathan of the spot? (excluding Jess)
The Lucas of the spot? (excluding Ade)
The Brooke of the spot? (excluding Nic)
The Haley of the spot? (excluding Celine)
*The Peyton of the spot? (excluding Rana)

So yeah, these are the categories, if you have any specific questions on them just ask in the forum below or just shoot a pm! If we see a problem with the nominations do not worry we will just pm you back telling you to fix it :)

LOVE YOU MY EPIC FAMILY!
last edited on Nov 05, 2015 at 06:26PM

Leyton Family<3 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxXrachellXxX said…
So, I had a few categories to add if that's ok :)
- Who is the easiest to confide in?
- Who is the funniest?
- Who is most open-minded?

ALSO, we just changed that it's top 5 sweetheart/HBIC and BAMF :) not top 3!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک