Leyton What is your پسندیدہ leyton moment??

Leyton4ever posted on Mar 25, 2008 at 10:15PM
I'm just curious to know what everyone's favorite leyton scene, or leyton moment is?? I know I know it's hard to choose. But when you think of leyton whats the first scene that pops into your head??

Leyton 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doyouknow said…
Em .. The "It's you" scene. Or the one from the first season. When they go to find Peyton's dad. Those two definitley.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lila856 said…
YEAH SAME! ^
doyouknow, we always agree now! thats weird! LOL
OMG GUYS I WANNA BEAT UP THIS GUY RIGHT NOWWWWWW FROM THE OTH SPOT ON HERE WE SHOULD HAVE A BASHING FORUM BUT NO CUZ THATS MEAN GRRRRRRR
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ashnicole1 said…
I would say the "it's you" scene, but "your art matters" from season 5 is a very close second!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک othgirl_peyton said…
Your art matters and the cookie dough fight!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leytonfan4ever said…
The Motel Scene<3333
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laurra said…
whenever leyton are on screen they are amazing - its like they take over the tv!! <<333 goddd i love themm!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fingertwelve said…
i love them in the first season they were so good together .
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک addiee said…
Ohh Emm, "your art matters that what got me here" season 1. =]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mcewen_girl said…
I luv the cookie fight scene it was soo cute!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doyouknow said…
Hahah Lila!
I dunno I like the scene at the end of the finale! When Lucas 'apologises' or whatever he did. and when he finds the picture and says the immensity of love thing! That was pretty whopper!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alessandra_28 said…
My favorite is the motel scene cuz thats the one that made me a OTH fan and a leyton fan.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fanny1780 said…
I love the cookie dough fight, the motel scene,
when they kiss in the school hallway (411), when Lucas tells her that he couldn't die because he had to tell her he loved her and when he tells her "you're perfect, we're perfect and that night was perfect"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dawni3 said…
Geesh its so hard!
Either the school shooting scene, or "its you" or "i've been waiting for you" or "thats me inside your head" orrrrrrrr well any Leyton scene really!