Leyton Does It Bother آپ How...

Lila856 posted on May 04, 2008 at 09:23PM
LIKE SERIOUSLY, doesn`t it bother you how theres a few leyton fans who are SO pro brucas? like hey asshole, just go be a brucas fan since they`re *soooo precious*! & then theres NO brucas fan who is not anti leyton, it bothers me a lot! i hate halfies!
save

Leyton 29 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leytonfan4ever said…
Well i ain't pro BL, that's for sure, but i'm not really a full on Anti=BL, i mean i don't hate the couple. They're i guess an "OK" couple.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laurra said…
LEYTON TLA FOREVER - AM NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE A LEYTON FAN!!

HAHA REMINDED MYSELF OF 'I AM NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE INLOVE WITH PEYTON SAWYER'

BRUCAS FANS ARE ANNOYING - ALL THEY COMMENT IS BRUCAS FOREVER ON EVERYTHING - ITS LIKE IS THAT SUPPOSED TO PERSUADE PPL TO BE BRUCASERS - I DONT THINK SOO- THEY PROBS ONLY PUT THAT CAUSE THERE NO OTHER REASONS WHY BRUCAS SHOULD BE TOGETHER AND THERES LIKE 10000000000000000000000000000000 REASONS WE CAN COME UP WITH!!!! - COME UP WITH A BETTER SLOGAN - BRUCAS FOREVER AINT EXACTLY FOREVER -THERE OVERR!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THERE STEALING TRUE LOVE ALWAYS NOW! ON PICKS THEYVE PUT BRUCAS TL FOREVER! :o:o THEY HAVNT GOT A GOOD ONE SO THERE STEALING OURS - WHICH REALLY DOESNT WORK FOR THEM CAUSE BOTH BROOKE AND LUCAS SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE THAT LOVE THAT WHITEY AND CAMILLA HAD (TL) - LEYTON HAVE THAT TL - SO WE CAN SAY IT!!!! PLUS IT WAS WRITTEN ON PEYTONS DOOR!!! <<<33333
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lila856 said…
HAHA I HEART LAURA!!!<333
yeah they`re dumbasses, i don`t like talking to them ew! just let them make up their own little brucass world & continue failing @ life
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک reesespbcup419 said…
i dont hate them...i just think theyre totally wrong.
: )
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leyton4ever said…
i just hate brooke which makes me unable to like brucas :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doyouknow said…
Yeah me too! Well I don't hate her fully! But I dislike her sometimes! Ithink it's crazy how many people are pro Brucas when from the very start the whole show was practically beas around Lucas and Peyton! I mean Mark didn't even ADD Brooke until like the third episode! All Lucas and brtooke's relationship was ever based on was Brooke being insecure because even SHE knew that Leyton are TLA
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک addiee said…
i hate brucas and brooke a little bit ! becausee when leyton kissed in s1 & s3 shee was acting likee a bitch,then she goes and sleeps with chris while brucas were going out and lucas forgive her!

Yeahh and lauraa your soo rightt!
they have anti-leyton videoss to :O we should make a anti-brucas videoo ! :@:@

Actually addiee BL weren't going out when she slept with chris, but that doesn't make it right still because she knew luke really liked her, but did it anyways, then again i was glad she did that because it was kind of like a revenge for luke cheating on her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lila856 said…
ahahah okay nvm it doesn`t bug me anymore!
it just goes to show brucassers & jeytoners obsess over leyton ALL the time & leytoners just love leyton<333
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doyouknow said…
Well that's becaus ethey know Leyton are TLA! Duh! ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dawni3 said…
I love Leyton and have done since the pilot.
But that does automatically mean I hate Brucas. Season 3 was a good season, and I can appreciate some of the moments they had and watch them be a couple without feeling ill or shouting at the DVD! It really bothers me that because I'm an LPer it is assumed I hate BL blah blah blah.
I dont hate them; I just dont want them to be endgame.
Am I really the one Leytoner who feels this way!?
^^Nope, i feel the same way.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fanny1780 said…
I have loved Leyton from the 1st time I started watching the show. I want them to be endgame. However I don't hate Brucas. I just have the impression that she's not the right girl for him. In my opinion they have less chemistry than Leyton and Leyton understand each other more than Brucas. But no I don't become hysterical when I see a Brucas scene ;-)
you know what annoys me, brucasers say they loved brucas from s1 when they first saw them! ... i think there just saying that! - yeah they might of loved brooke and found it mean on her when LP were having the affair ... but BL were really shitty in s1 - i dont get how anybody could of loved them that much from 'when they first saw them'!! all s1 was the LP meant to be vibe, and brooke being 'the other woman' ... i dont wanna judge there opinion(well i do that most of the time anyway but im trying not too) ... i think there lying, no way they could of loved brucas from the beginning over leyton! its bull shit - they talk out of there arse, as if there trying to prove that there the biggest Blshitter or something!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lu_cas said…
It dont bothers me that brook and lucas have datet, but lucas and peyton are ment to be
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gogokef said…
I don't hate Brooke..I actually like her but Brucas eww I can't stand them..The BL fans compare the True Love of Leyton with a high school romance that doesn't eveN exist anymore..The most annoying thing I've ever heard is that Brooke can be Lucas's comet..whose stupid brain can think that??? They just can't get that Brucas is OVER since a long time ago..and well..all of that is Peyton's fault (according to them ewww) .. something that makes me SO mad..

I agree with Laurra about BL in S1..like the worst couple ever..how could they like that "thing" ??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leyton4ever89 said…
Idk I can't like BL I just don't every-time I see them it just annoys me!! that is why I just try to focus on LP =)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dawni3 said…
Agree about S1 brucas.
As Luke said in 3x09 "I didnt have feelings for you then."
It just didnt work for me at all, and I dont think it was love.
The second time, yeah ok it was love and I think they were cute together.
But epic? No way!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emybabe said…
I hate halfies too!! they get on my nerves so much like one day their a leytoner and the next a brucaser i mean please hurry up and make your bloody mind up. I hate brucas too well said laurra 100% true! they just get on my nerves so much and by that i meen the brucas fans they always make it seem as brooke and lucas have got something between them other than friendship when they are really talking about leyton......another words brucas fans are delusional :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leyton_love said…
I don't HATE brucas. I don't love them, hell i don't even like them, and i'm in no way pro brucas, but I'm not Anti Brucas either. It's more the BL fans that i hate... and to be honest, they are turning me more off brucas every day.
I JUST HAD TO POINT THIS OUT NOW ... BUT LOOK WHOS TALKIn!! HOW MUCH HAS SHE CHANGED! ALL THE SHIT SHE SAID ABOUT THEM, THE THINGS SHES CALLED THE BRUCAS FANS AND SHES ALL CHUMMY WITH THEM NOW! I MEAN SHE MADE UP BLSHITTERSS!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ritergrl said…
Yeah, kind of ironic.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tvfan5 said…
who are you talkin about Laurra..Lila???? cuz ur so right

yeah it makes me mad too. i don't understand how you could like both. GRR..LEYTON FOREVER!! <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SG1-090 said…
Lila - how could you change sides?! I don't understand!! =S It's like switching from the Allied powers to the Axis powers during WWII!!

Okay so a little dramatic - but you get what i mean!
^^ great example haha!!

i was so effin mad when i heard about her blshitism!! everythin she said to me was basically a lie!! she musnt of been a true lpfan! cos its been so pro leyton for so long, i remember when she was puttin faith in everybody for leyton!! and after it bein pro leyton she turns blfan! which is sooo random!!

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SG1-090 said…
i know! It's like it came out of nowhere - plus she decided she liked Brooke better than Peyton - WTF? it was just like a complete 360!!
YEAH I KNOW! IF ANYTHIN SHOULDNT IT BE A BLFAN TURNIN LEYTON AFTER THE PRO-LEYTONESS!! SHES SO CONFUSIN LOL

ARE YOU ONE THTS CHOSE TO STICK BY MYRA??
This is what you thought before you turned into an asshole HAHA see how thats changed!!!!!!!
TEAM MYRA