Leyton My 6.11 Leyton (and a little Naley) Theory

tvfan5 posted on Nov 18, 2008 at 09:07PM
My 6.11 Leyton (and a little Naley) Theory:

PLEASE ADD THINGS :]

I think the idea of 6.11 was that the two couples in a way, swapped positions.

Naley-The “nobody” fell in love with the “somebody”.
---In Tree Hill reality, Haley fell in love with the most popular/famous guy in the school. In the AU, Nathan fell in love with the most popular/famous girl in the town.
---In both they got married quickly, but in the AU instead of Haley leaving Nathan for the tour, Nathan left Haley for the war.

Leyton-In Tree Hill reality, Lucas was FASCINATED with Peyton, and would watch (or stare, if you would) at her even though they had never talked. In the AU, Peyton was fascinated with Luke and would do the same even though they had never talked. In Tree Hill reality Luke exaggerated the problem with Peyton’s car so that he could talk to her more, and in the AU Peyton broke down her car on purpose so she could talk to Luke. In Tree Hill reality, Peyton was settling for much less than she deserved (bad boy Nathan) and in the AU Luke believes he doesn’t need anything more than what he has (Karen’s Café). In s1, Peyton was extremely independent, and in the AU Luke was too. The first time they spoke they both revealed a personal experience with the other..In s1 Luke told Peyton about Dan and basketball and in the AU, Peyton told Luke about Dan and her mom being in love..

Also, I know Keith and Dan are in no way the same, but in Tree Hill Reality Keith watched Luke when Dan left, and in the AU, Dan watched Peyton when her mom died.

This could be far off, but I just found it interesting. I am probably missing a lot of stuff but this is off the top of my head. If you have anymore to add, I would love that!!
last edited on Nov 18, 2008 at 09:09PM

Leyton 11 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laurra said…
yeah i got that! i also found the school shooting and peyton being shot similar! cos she was basically in his arms on both <3

thats what i mean - i think everything that happened was pointed out so obviously that we could get it like that[click fingers]*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tvfan5 said…
haha yeah i thought about that one too :] in a few days i'll put all of the ideas up there (including that one..) and write who said them, then i'll publish it as an article :]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک azn_kiddo said…
yea same here and when Peyton got shot i was like oh not again..and thought about the school shooting as Laurra said.

Leyton were so adoreable. :) <3
yes they were and yes they are
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Office_001 said…
I don't really have anything to say here, but I just wanted to say that at the end where Peyton gets shot and Lucas says "Your free Peyton" I totally started crying. It was so sad. I like what you are saying here Steph and really didn't notice that until after the episode when I read this. but yeah I just wanted to say something
yeah Mary, that was saddddddd :[
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laurra said…
oh an naley .. when they were talking in bed after they got married about kids - that totally happened in real oth! when he was like a little girl just like you - an she said a little boy!! they just added jamie onto there conversation! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alessandra_28 said…
other thing that happened whit naley is that in the AU it was haley's idesa to get married and it real oth it was Nathan's idea. I know im not addig to much but I dont remember other things...you wrote all!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yourartmatters said…
It was the bit with naley in bed talking about having a son called jamie which they really have. I thought it was really nice to include jimmyjam like that cause after all u cant leave out J-Luke. xxx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alessandra_28 said…
I had something more for your theory!!!
People always leave!!!
it was there...but on the dream it was Luke's quote not peyton's!!!
ohhhh yeah :] u guys are all good :] i'll add that stuff soon :]