Liam and Annie ღ Lannie شائقین فورم chat #3 thread {because nothing can stop us from rooting them} ღ

Queenst posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 09:03PM
This is a place where Lannie fans can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lannie or 90210.

We'll have a list of regular users , who often are active on this spot . If YOU WANT TO BE ADDED just write down your name and your wish to be added!

RELATED SPOTS :

link - Annie Wilson spot
link - Liam Court spot
link - Shenae Grimes spot
link - Matt Lanter spot
link - Shenae and Matt spot
link - Lannie and Nilver spot
link - Lannie Fangirls

PREVIOUS THREADS :

link - thread number I
link - thread number II

FANS LIST :

♥ Mary - link
♥ Miley - link
♥ Irina - link
♥ Chryso - link
♥ Sidney - link
♥ Marta - link
♥ Lorena - link
♥ Marlee - link
♥ Natalia - link
♥ Anna - link
♥ Faby - link
♥ Julie - link
♥ Christina - link
♥ Kelsey - link
♥ Claudia - link
♥ Shannon - link
♥ Celine - link
♥ Vanessa - link
♥ Lucy - link
♥ Grace - link
♥ Syriane - link
♥ Mon - link
♥ Jim - link
♥ Ray - link
♥ Cee- link
♥ Nathalia- link

FUTURE EPISODE DESCRIPTION :

Season 5 episode 7 - “99 Problems”

Annie confronts Riley about standing her up for wrongly suspecting that Annie is uncomfortable with his disability. Liam receives a threatening letter that suggests the anonymous source knows the truth about Vanessa’s disappearance, and he’s relived when off-duty L.A.P.D. officer, Ashley Howard, becomes his bodyguard.

Season 5 episode 8 — “902-100”

Liam confides in Annie about Vanessa’s accident and tells Annie about the blackmail threats he’s received. Liam also accepts Navid’s apology for leaking Liam’s sex tape and offers Navid the chance to manage The Offshore.

Season 5 episode 9 – "The Things We Do for Love"

Liam receives a blackmail letter about Vanessa’s accident, and Annie agrees to lend him the money to help trap his blackmailer. But when Adrianna tells Ashley that she spotted Vanessa at the beauty salon, Ashley wrongly suspects that Liam was headed for a secret rendezvous with Vanessa.

RECENT SPOILERS :

1. link
2. link
3. link
4. link
5. link
6. link
7. link
8. link
9. link

This is a place where Lannie شائقین can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lann
last edited on Nov 20, 2012 at 09:32AM

Liam and Annie 1920 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1920

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Queenst said…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LannieDelenaVD said…
hmmm
Yeah ''Hot and steamy''I think its for naomi.......But with this writers........maybe.....
GOBBLE, GOBBLE — Dixon (Tristan Wilds) tries to pursue a relationship with a resistant Adrianna(Jessica Lowndes), while Ivy (Gillian Zinser) and Raj’s(guest star Manish Dayal) arguing takes a toll on their relationship. Liam (Matt Lanter) plans a holiday dinner for the gang, and an unexpected guest shows up. Meanwhile, Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) goes to extremes to prove her love to Austin (guest star Michael Steger also star. Jerry Levine directed the episode written by Miriam Trogdon (#410).

So who is this party visitor?
I think it should be Patrik,because:
a. He needs to be there in 2 more episodes
b. I haven't seen any single spoiler on Liam/Annie getting together in any synopsis,considering that the are already broken in episode 13, episode 10 is perfect time for them to start growing closer. I just hope they don't mean some lame guest star who is there to sing a song.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
Yeah.....Totally agree.......
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MaryElizabeth said…
smile
cute picture of Shenae and Vinny :)
 cute picture of Shenae and Vinny :)
hmmm
''I think it should be Patrik''Im sure... Matt lanter said ''Annie needs to be saved with his daddy issues''
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LindsayLin said…
heart
guys , vote for Lannie :)
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک buffy9802 said…
Hey girls,guess who is a Lannie fan. link
There's no more doubt,on what happen in episode 4x6. link
EEW GROSS
link
I don't like Patrick,but the guy that plays seems 2 me 2be very nice & funny,+ a SMART ASS.I guess Chris is okay.
sick
There's no more doubt,on what happen in episode 4x6. twitter.com/#!/ChrisLMcKenna/status/132264­­86­6­5­85­­989­­93­9­2
EEW GROSS

it was obvious :/ well , I don't care , it's just I don't see any single reason why ruin Annie like that for a man who stays for 3 episodes
surprise
I don't understand last tweet , what was it about ?
mischievous
LMAO , his tweets about Lannie :D
one of them made it kinda obvious that Patrick is there at Liam's thanksgiving , the one called "unexpected guest"
Somebody made a comment Anna, on how fast Patrick & Annie had sex,so he came back w/that.
I don't think that Patrick is going 2be @ thanksgiving after all.
link
crying
What is in the last link? could you please copy text, I'm using my mobile phone right now and it doesn't want to load twitter link ;(((((((
smile
Im happy chris replied me ahahahaha,But he said He is not sure if he will be in episode 10,We dont care If Annie and patrick slept together Now Its behind ussssssssssssss.....Maybe he will be here in episode 11
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonElenaFan said…
Someone needs to ask this guy if he filmed scenes with Matt ;]
wink
good idea.....
smile
I asked to Chris If he filmed with matt lanter and He said ,''yeah, he's a really good guy''Liam will have scenes with patrick....ahahah
I think liam will save annieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
^ I do hope so
thank you Julie for information
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mistrz922 said…
that's what I thougt:):) I asked Chris will Lannie get back together - that's what he answered : @marta922 kinda think my job is to get everyone pissed about Lannie not being together...we'll see...:)

so I guess there is a hope again;)
big smile
I guess I love Chris now. Is he having sort of Lannie press conference today ? :))))))

inda think my job is to get everyone pissed about Lannie not being together

SEE, everyone realize that, even actors .... ugh
smile
Chris is very very kind
@buffy2405 I'm twice his size...don't you think he should negotiate?;)

uuuuuu , does sound like an insult to Liam :))))
big smile
this is hilarious

Let_Lannie_Be Lannie Fan
@ChrisLMcKenna I bet u know something about Liam & Annie,that I don't know....RIGHT ? Can I have a HINT ?

Chris McKenna
@ChrisLMcKenna Chris McKenna
@Let_Lannie_Be I'm sure I know PLENTY you don't know...:p
I agree with u Julia,Chris is a very nice guy & girls @buffy2405 & Let_Lannie_Be are both mine over @ twitter .
laugh
I'm sure I know PLENTY you don't know...:p Chris killed meeeeeeeeee...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sidney_sunny said…
laugh
does it mean there will be a lot of Lannie ? OMG, please , let there be!!!!!

I love how everyone realize how much power Lannie has over this show, and he called them "Lannie", squuuueeeeee love when actors use shipping names
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک irina_kirs said…
smile
I hope lannie's look tonightttttttttttttttttttttt
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lanniefan said…
hmmm
unlike you guys, I don't expect anything good tonight :/ I have this feeling Liam will be absolutely "whatever" for Annie dating other dude and she'll be absolutely not bothered by Liam's presence near her

link
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lurvetv said…
big smile
ok the episode was soo good
GUYS THEY HAD A SCENE THEY ACTUALLY TALKED TO ONE ANOTHER
and they are friends which is a good thing
liam is actually the one that pays for like the hotel so sweet
so there seen was like one where she got a little pissed at him for giving dixon a 100 dollar chip cause of his previous gambling addiction but still a scene
oh so annie was like really pissed at patrick but they never spoke thank goodness even though he was in the episode
but the best part is that in the promo for next week it shows annie getting payed from patrick again and the only reason she is doing it is so dixon can go to rehab so she doesn't like forgive patrick she just fakes it to help dixon i love it
and those stills for episode 10 first of all show their friendship but makes me think it will be when something happens between them regardless if patrick shows up or not i mean liam has a bedroom in the back for a reason am i right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LANNIEFOREVER said…
heart
I hope its not boring because episode 7.....No comment....lol,And Im exited to see lannie in episode 10
sad
poor Annie , and if Dixon will judge her I'll jump in screen and kick his stupid ass. It's his fault!
sad
Liam becomes dumber and dumber :(
Writers have to put him back with Annie and fast , I can't believe I fast forward all his scenes, he's absolutely lost and dull at the moment.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک karlswen said…
I didn't like episode , it wasn't worth time I spent. Don't see this show going anywhere near right direction. Liam is pathetic , I don't even know if I want him with Annie right now. I just don't get why we can't see at least some 2 seconds long glance ?! Right now it's nothing about Lannie , Liam is jerk blinded by stupid fame and Annie is too busy carying for Patrick. I don't like any other character on this show , so I guess there is no point in continue watching.

Don't want to be rude , but new writers are doing a terrible job with this show. I know that there are spoilers about Lannie getting back together for an episode , but I think as soon as they'll break up again,they'll once again stop carying for each other for another 10 episodes. And it will go this way untill show ends. It all feels right now as a waste of time, this show is going nowhere!
I watched this 10 seconds long Lannie scene on youtube and it's enough for me. I don't think I'll like episode with such amount of my OTP. :)))
wow, it's 4 episode I haven't seen already and I must say I don't have a feeling like I miss something :P

There won't be any Lannie in next episode , so I suppose WAITING FOR 10 EPISODE!!!!
sick
IKR, even RRK wasn't that bad at writing relationships . I mean she never was mean enough to give us 5 episodes without any romantic interaction, these writers beat record
zzz
This episode was boring........I thank that will be better...Not at all.......I dont know why I Watch yet......These writers suck....Annie/patrick.......I can't stand,liam.........Now I dont mindddddddddddd......I Will watch episode 10 and 11 and after....90210 will be without lannie yet.....Just patheticccccccccc....I can't stand another break up......
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mistrz922 said…
yeah...honestly it was HORRIBLE and boring...:/ one thing which I could stand was Ade and Dixon scenes...I thought it's gonna be boring, but kinda nice. But for god's sake we only got one scene of Lannie when they nearly argue?? c'mon...
Ok , I'm really mad at myself for watching this episode. I watched it because some people wrote they felt "The enchanted donkey" vibe , but I didn't feel it at all. Whole plot was meaningless, I don't feel like writers are persuading any motive , I feel like they more write ANYTHING just for episode to air :/

Lannie got a scene , and I actually liked it. Also liked the way Annie rolled her eye when some random girl said to Liam that he's a celebrity :)

I've read some negative comments on how fans are freaking out that Annie is selling herself . I must say I'm kinda conflicted over that. I mean what actually decent is possible to make out of hole writers put Annie this season? The fact that she's going to sleep with Patrick for money sounds to me like DRAMA, nothing else. Yes it's pathetic,gross and dumb , but at least it will put Annie in interesting situation IMO. She's not just stupidly dating this cash box, if writers are not creative enough to assault Annie , than at least this twist can bring a small drop of drama into this terrible storyline. I guess I got over fact Annie became prostitute, and seriously sleeping with Patrick for money is much pleasant for me to watch than her hooking up with him because she somehow likes him :/
laugh
Queenst I saw too ''Lannie got a scene , and I actually liked it. Also liked the way Annie rolled her eye when some random girl said to Liam that he's a celebrity :)''My favorite moment hahahaha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Liiiinou said…
Totally stopped watching the show now, the storylines are just getting worse than ever and I'm waiting for the day writers will decide to get real... /sighs but I'm still shipping them like crazy and kind of missing talking with fellow Lannie shippers so I thought I would come and say hi. :]
Hi :) missed you here , but can't blame you for not visiting this page , there is nothing good to discuss really :(

But apart of everything there is 1/10 of peace that I like about Patrick's storyline. It's the most serious storyline out of entire season. It can be good if it's written well , what I doubt will happen :(
But as Anna said , sleeping with Patrick for money is much easier for me to accept than her sleeping with him cause she actually wants it .... eeeeewwww. I'm wondering what Annie will do next , since Patrick had to pay her 40K but instead payed just 10K , will she sleep with him again ? Won't surprise me!
sad
and AGAIN nothing on Lannie

“90210” - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Project Runaway” (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)

JANICE DICKINSON GUEST STARS IN A CAMEO ROLE — Dixon (Tristan Wilds) struggles with temptation as he tries to make his way back into the music world, while Annie (Shenae Grimes) confronts Jeremy (guest star Matt Cohen), who stands in the way of her inheritance. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Holly (guest star Megalyn Echikunwoke) embarrass themselves in front of Janice Dickinson at a fashion show, while Navid (Michael Steger) reaches a breaking point with his uncle. Meanwhile, Teddy (Trevor Donovan) makes a big decision that upsets Silver (Jessica Stroup). Gillian Zinser, Jessica Lowndes and Matt Lanter also star. Harry Sinclair directed the episode written by Allen Clary (#411).
sick
Dixon (Tristan Wilds) struggles with temptation as he tries to make his way back into the music world

Really ? After your sister sold herself to pay for your rehab? You're such a Dbag ,Dixon!
heart
these people were shooting scenes yesterday , what do you think ? :)
 these people were shooting scenes yesterday , what do آپ think ? :)