Lord of the Rings Andy 'Silmarillion' Serkis

Blue-Ishtari posted on Dec 14, 2015 at 09:22AM
Hello Middle-Eartheans, Numenorians, Belariands, Vallinorians and more.
I'm here to throw a really good 'leg-spin' (cricket) into the fray of discussion concerning the Simarillion Saga.
Firstly - let me lay down the 'Prediction' that it will be Andy Serkis who will be the Director (heir apparent, the 'Frodo' ...to carry the burden) to adapt the Silmarillion and any Unfinished Tales into Film. Maybe the, by then aged, Peter Jackson will assist - but I don't think he will Direct like he did with the LOTR/Hobbit.
I also support this prediction with the admiration of Andy Serkis and how he has been covering all bases since the start of the whole Film Adventure with Tolkien's works: Actor, Assist Director and more for all those involved. I was amazed that he was overlooked for the Hobbit in the first place!
I believe he would give more 'dedication' and committment to the Silmarillion (UFT's, etc) project though the years - than anyone else.
I believe that he 'want's' to keep 'the Dream alive' for us all (via excerpt in Hobbit Appendices).
I believe him to be very 'gifted' in his talents - be it acting, music and more. His Directing would be capable of taking on the 'physical' demands of such a project, though I believe he would change tact and film a lot of the movies in Scandinavia and other parts of the world besides just New Zealand - due to the need of more in regards to places like Numenor, Belariand, etc.

So there you have it. Our future Director, right under our noses.

Lord of the Rings No جوابات