Manga My سب, سب سے اوپر Favs

k9hatake posted on Jun 11, 2011 at 02:51AM
hello to all here who care about the best kind of book in the world. i am wrighting about the books i have read and giving my opinion about them. ok here i go....

Soul Eater

so far i have only read book one, and my recomendation is do not let your parents or siblings under 13 read even though i am under 13. besides that it's great, and i hope to read the rest.

Kingom hearts

Kingdom hearts is a more milder book that i got threw in about 20 min. verses about 30-45 min. any age group could read this but the first one is a bit confusing.

Kingdom hearts 2

the same as the first one but sora is the main character in this one. it is still confusing but great.

Blak Butler

i have only read the first book but it is great. again dont let younger siblings or parents read it. no visual stuff like Soul Eater but there is a bit of verbal violense. other wise good.

Naruto vol. 1

this book was good but seamed a bit short. i loved it. the only thing that was dissapointting was it startes with a plot finishes it sartes a new one and ends before the conclusion. not recamended to younger readers due to visual and verbal violence.

Naruto vol. 2

great same as the fist but the second plot from the first one is resolved i guess you could say, and same for volume 3.

over all these books are great and still need to meet a manga i dislike although that will probably never happen. i give these books 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,­000­,00­0,0­00,­000­,00­0,0­00 and so on paws up

Manga 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gyroball13 said…
You should try Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Blue Exorcist, and Sgt. Frog.
 آپ should try Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Blue Exorcist, and Sgt. Frog.