Marauders Would آپ like J.K Rowling to write 7 کتابیں about the marauders???

msPadfoot posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 10:18PM
Well hello!!!!The reason i became member here,is because i had a great idea!!!I love harry potter books and i was quite sad that they ended....!!I also like the way that rowling writes....she is the only one that can give life to magic!!!!!And since i am a huge fan of our beloved marauders i thought..''Wouldnt it be great if Rowling wrote 7 books with the title ''James Potter''???I think that this would be great!!!!!!Take a look:

with these books we can learn:
1)How our beloved company (James,Sirius,Lupin,Wormtail as well as Lily and Snape) met....!!!!!
2)The adventures that they went through...we can also laugh with the little fights that lily and james had as well as with the prunks that james played on Snape
3)The life and the thoughts of Severus Snape
4)The plans of Voldemort..what was he really thinking that period??
5)better the characters of our heros...i mean..was james really a bad boy???What he was really thinking about Lily????Or,was Sirius lonley inside????
6)about the thoughts of wormtail!!!!Was he really a bad friend??Did he inteded from the start to betray james???

And lots of other things that i can't remember right now!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean,common guys....dont you want to discover better the inner self of the older heroes in harry potter books???And do you really want this legentary world to end????Think about it and tell me your opinion!!!!!!

P.S Sorry about my grammar mistakes...i am from greece you know...!

Marauders 16 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lightning said…
Yes!!! I would love a book like that but i think the title should be "The Marauders". I started writing the Marauders story... you know just for fun. Also i made up a new character her name is Ruby Owen and i made a drawing of her (she has a crush on Sirius, who don't, and he has a crush on her, let's face it he has a crush on every girl at Hogwarts LOL).
But no one may be able to "bring magic to life" than... JK.Rowling. Fans all over the world should persuade her to make this dream come true!!

PS. Don't worry about your grammar ^_^ I'm from Argentina!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک moon_rose said…
no. Thought I love them as characters and all, I like the idea that we can imagine their school years for our selves.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cas_Cat_2 said…
smile
Oh my, i would LOVE it!
I love the Marauder Era, i would love to know more about that.

Besides, James, Sirius, Remus and Lily are so great. <3 A book about them would be so anwesome. ^^

Oh, and don't worry about the spelling, i'm from Portugal. =P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AislinnB said…
smirk
OMG--absolutely YES!

Look at what a fan base has been created around them already!! I just can't believe it...

I think future books about the Marauders have limitless potential. And if J.K. Rowling doesn't do it, I'll bet someone else will.

I see books and movies galore about them coming up in the next century...

I think the entire Harry Potter series is going to be considered landmark literature. I can just feel it. I think this is going to be great classic stuff.

And that sort of thing means more down the road. And the Marauders have barely had their potential tapped.

They're just too* tantalizing as fictional characters--they will not be left to just sit there with their respective stories incomplete.

Their entire 'back-story' is just too tempting, and there will be a huge audience for it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harriet90 said…
big smile
Absoulutly
I WOuld LOVE TO KNOW!
i have been going over the possiblities for years!
IM GOING TO GO MAD or write a book about it myself
haha
i started that with breaking dawn :L
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Faith-Rulz said…
smile
Defiantly!
Only if the story, plot adds a new dimension, mystery, depth of characters, relationships, etc to what we already know of the harry potter universe with new creatures (or old) old enemies with new enemies but more twists and turns, etc so yeah for sure :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lilymaus343 said…
I would looove to have the marauders as an own series of books. I mean I would like to know how the characters in HP became what they are in all detail. I mean did Hagrit had closer contact for example, or the way Malfoy influenced Sev and so on.

I personaly loooove the Marauders and I wouldn't know were I was now without them. They are kind of big idols to me. I realy get mad by thinking that JK won't write any further books bout the magical world. I'm realy sad she do not want to!!! :(

It would be the gratest gift she could give to me!!! I would pay hundreds!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LifesGoodx3 said…
Maybe not 7, that's asking a lot. But I'd love even just having ONE about the Marauders! Unless JK wants to write 7, I'm not complaining! I looove the Marauders so much, I just want to know more about them!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک StichxAngel4eva said…
well, half yes half no. theres always been harry potter but then i do wanna kno about their pasts
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iloveejasper said…
Yessssss pleasee :) I want to learn more about Lupin.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveFredW said…
I was going to suggest that IDEA, I love them, except wormtail! I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them! That took a while but it doesn't matter cause I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them! I'm writing a book where Moony's love is based on me, but she dies, and she was similar to tonks in ways and thats why he went for tonks
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bendaimmortal said…
Not seven. Just one. But it really isn't necessary at all. It's perfect this way when most of their story and characteristics is left up to fanfiction.

Plus, I'm not too keen on finding out more about her visions on Wormtail. She seemed to totally hate him from the beginning to the very end as she didn't give him any dignity or spine and even had him die in such a pathetic way. I think she wasted the character's potential big time.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ultimately57 said…
smile
Not seven whole ones, but one big one maybe. J.K. Rowling could definetly pull it off as long as she doesn't ruin the character Wormtail. Maybe it could be divided into years? Anyway, I think that the story would have great potential if J.K ever did decide to write it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rhodestwins said…
cool
yes, 7 books whould be right, but you cant make it tragic like harrys years because then hogwarts wouldn't be a safe place which it is ment to be. Anyway yes i would like 7 but 1 would be awsome aswell, to be compleatley honest i dont realy wanna know about harrys kids (i would still read it like)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cro0010 said…
heart
Maybe not seven books but a small series on them would be great!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ErnieHannah333 said…
laugh
I don't care how many books there would be. I just want to read it!