Men in Black Aloha! And Greetings from H.D. MIB Headquarters!

odiemodie posted on May 14, 2012 at 11:55PM
Greeting, MIBs! My name is Odiemodie, but here and my H.D. MIB code name is Agent "G". Our Hawai'i Division of the MIBs is present here, but I cannot tell you all the numbers and total stats of of us just yet, as we are still under investigation of our "Exterrestial and paranormal activities" we have been infiltrating here in the islands. Being as it is, Hawai'i's the Military hub of the Pacific, with the many bases of all the Armed Forces, this state is indeed the hot spot of top secret and classified info as much as it is in Roswell, Area 51!

As for me, I cannot tell you much, for now, but I can tell you the first MIB movie is my favorite... as it is the perfect training film for new and unbeknowth recruits we personally select out from the general public!

Untill the next transmission, Aloha, peace out, and remember:
ANONYMITY IS OUR NAME! WE ARE THE MEN IN BLACK!

Agent "G"
H.D. MIB, Hawai'i Division, Men in Black

Men in Black 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PowerRouge said…
Transmission:
Hello Agent "G", this is Agent "A" of the Australian M.I.B Division. Agents are currently being investigated for suspicious activity. I can't contact a fellow Agent here because I can't draw attention to myself. The location of Australian M.I.B Division cannot be written here, as such infomation can fall in the wrong hands. I need help to rescue Agents from Government personnel!
Transmission needs to be cut short! Government has located M.I.B!

*Transmission Ended*

Agent "A"
HQ, M.I.B Australian Division, Men in Black