Metal Fight BeyBlade Beyblade Nano

StarSabor posted on Oct 17, 2013 at 06:43AM
Hello,i'm yahiko shizumo,head of the WBBA,or the world beyblade organization.We feel that it's time that we introduce a new era of beyblade once more,and in order to do that,we need to create something new,something that no other person has ever seen before.We accomplished this goal with the new system of beyblade....Beyblade Nano.Beyblade nano is basically the new version of beyblade tops,here,let me explain.

The Facebolt,or what we call a 'bey plate' is naturally the first part of a bey.

The core is the inside of what you call the 'fusion wheel.'

The armor is the outside of the 'fusion wheel'.

The spin tracks and performance tips remained fairly the same.

Back to the subject,many people are unsure of the nano tech beyblade system,which is why i'm counting on you to help spread the word and help people to see the new age of beyblade.

Rules...

-No godmodding.

-Although i doubt i need to say this,no beyblades from the anime exist.So only original beys!

-If your unsure of this,the core is the metal name and the armor is what determines the bey;s name.For example:The core for Hell Hydra would be 'Hell'.The armor would be 'Hydra'

-light swearing allowed.

-no sexual imagery

-no one line posts

-respect other rp'ers please

- I'll add whatever else is needed

Character sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Beyblade:

aura:

Metal Fight BeyBlade 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک StarSabor said…
Name:Tenma Hozuki

Appearance:Pic

Personality:Loud,determined,short tempered,knuckle headed

Bio:N/A

Beyblade:Magma Golem

Aura:Red
 Name:Tenma Hozuki Age:14 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic Personality:Loud,determined,short tem