Monster High Create your own MH character!

WinxRocks posted on Jan 17, 2012 at 11:08AM
Well.. It's mine.You can create by your own!
Name:Sintonia Scuro.It's meaning 'dark harmony'.
Named stage and Scream magazine's:Stella Oscura(dark star)
Parents:The dark fairy or much known as Mon-fairy.
Killer style:Dark purple and black striped tube top,a black cardigan,a black fluffy skirt(or tutu),white leggings,transparent gloves,black,dark purple,and white high-heeled boots,and of course wings!The color of my wings are light purple with dark purple tips.
Freaky flaw:I am allergic with cheese.When I just touch it,smell it,or maybe eat it,my skin turns into magenta!Weird,huh?
Favorite color:Dark colors.Why not?
Favorite foods:Strawberry shortcake.
Biggest pet peeve:When my voices are discordant.I really don't like it.
Favorite activity:Singing,playing music instrument(electric guitar,piano,drums,and violin),and writing a songs for someone maybe?
Pet:Night Angel is my pet nightingale.I love her voices,so adorable!
GFFs:Operetta,Abbey,Holt,Clawdeen,Cleo,Cl­awd­.
Favorite subject:Hystory,Music theory,Music hystory,Gym,and... DRAMA!
Least favorite subject:Mad science,Geomethry,Home Ick,and... MATH!
Monsters personality:I think I'm so talented in music(cause I'm a singer,actress,dubber,and musicians).Yup,that's me...
Secret:
#1.Like what I said,I'm a talented singer,actress,dubber,and a musicians.
#2.I was heard Operetta,Clawdeen,Cleo,and Abbey are my biggest fans!When I heard that,I just smiling and I was so proud of my self.
#3.I have a crush on Holt.But,he didn't know it.
#4.I can't cooking.But I can cooking pancakes,steak,grape pudding,banana sandwich,and strawberry shortcake.Hahaha.. It will make my GFFs proud of me.

Monster High 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PFEIFFER11 said…
smile
Name: Satin Deevel
parents:The Devil
killer style: I wear a red tank top with black devil horns on it with a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans and black boots. I also have a necklace with devil's tale on it and some bracelets and 3 peircings in my ear.
freaky flaw: I'm always hot and I can't be anywhere near water. I really don't like being hot all of the time but I have to deal with it. And what do you expect from a daughter of a devil, be captain of the swim team.
favorite color: dark red and black
favorite food: ice cream it cools me down
biggest pet peeve: People who can't have fun
favorite activity: pranking! I love to see people's reaction and it's so much fun!
pet: My fire gargoyle Mckenna, she helps me with my pranks and is so awesome
GFFS: Tara Pools,Toralei, Lagoona, Frankie, Clawd
favorite subject: none really but my teachers think I like detention because I'm in it so much for pranking!
least favorite subject: History of the undead. Its sssooooooo boring
personality: I'm witty, mischievous, fun and a good friend
secret: nope I'm an open book, i don't hide anything
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­
I have another Oc
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­

Name: Tara Pools
parents: Elizabeth Pools and Ryan Pools
killer style: I wear a black turtle neck with a red jacket and black sinny jeans and red boots. Pretty simple but I like it. It matches my hair which is black with 2 red streaks
freaky flaw:I am to much like a 'normie' as others monsters call human. Mostly because I used to be one myself
favorite color: black!
favorite food: blood because i'm a vampire
biggest pet peeve: People who think they are better than others like Cleo De Nile, thats why she's my enemy.
favorite activity: I love to read, but Satin, my friend, helps me have fun, we go to parties and movies together
pet: living at the monster orphanage doesn't allow me to have a pet but not that I really want one
GFFS: Satin Deevel
favorite subject: History of the undead mostly because I need to learn about monsters and monsters ways
least favorite subject: home ick, i can't cook to save my undead life but not that I need too.
monster personality: sarcastic, quiet, distant(my only close friend is Satin Deevel), smart
secret: I used to be a 'normie' until a vampire bit me and i was sent to the monster orphange. Only Satin knows about this but I still act like a 'normie' sometimes and she can't really keep a secret
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Frankiestein65 said…
angelic
Name: Amy Angelicness
Monster Parents: The dark angels
Killer Style: Dark blue/ brown T-Shirt, Dark Green miniskirt, A dark blue bracelet with a brown middle, Dark green/brown high heels, A black choker necklace with an angel wings charm, and an angel wings bag. Also, I have some rockin' purple tints in my ginger hair.
Freaky flaw: sometimes I just can't control my wings and end up flying so high you wouldn't be able to see me. That's why the headless headmistress is usually seeing me in her office.
Pet: Angel, a fluffy pink baby unicorn. She's been mine since she was abandoned.
Favourite activity: Flying. But sometimes just not with my wings. Sometimes I just go absaeling, where I get many funny looks.
Biggest pet peeve: My wings
Favouite school subject: Ge-ogre-aphy. It helps me to understand what life is like in other places.
Least favourite school subject: Physical deaducation. Why should I run when I can fly?
Favourite color: Black
Favourite food: Angel cake
GFF'S: C.A. Cupid and Frankie Stein
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Frankiestein65 said…
wink
Additional info about Amy: I have a huge crush on Holt Hyde. He just doesn't know yet.