Mortal Instruments City of Fallen Angels!

LittleLuvvies posted on Apr 20, 2011 at 05:29AM
Omg!!!! did any1 else read it yet???
I'm like freakin out about the end!!! O_O

Mortal Instruments 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllieLupin91 said…
I read it, and I'm freakin out about the end too! How am I supposed to wait another year to read the next book?!
I really enjoyed it, btw. It was pretty amazing, and I especially liked the fact that it wasn't only from Clary's POV, but we could finally get inside the heads of the other characters.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LittleLuvvies said…
smile
Ikr! N yeah that was great :) but i can't believe Sebastian's freakin ALIVE again!!!! v.v that's sooo not right! but i guess she needed a storyline to base the other 2 books on...Oh and i absolutely luvvvv the fact that she made Isabelle like this n had her n Simon b together rather than Maia. I absolutely luv them as a couple!! :)
Yeah, she needed a new villain, but I really hate him xD. I liked more Valentine to be honest. I loved Isabelle too! I totally fell in love with her in this book, and I'm so glad she is with Simon now (well, kind of)! I like them much more than Maia and Simon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LittleLuvvies said…
meh
True, he's a bastard but Valentine is just evil n cunning lol. U know what's really concerning? What the hell is gonna happen to Jace now??! "we are one now"? So they shared blood n Sebastian controls him now 2? ~Sighz~ i soooo need to read the follow up book!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک browntyreshop said…
angry
Sebastian's what I'll call a "ducking glass mole!" Yes he's a bastard!! And JACE GOT HURT!!
I'm sooo worried about Jace! :( He and Clary can't relax for a moment, damn it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fin900 said…
I got so pissed and started screaming at my friend all the reasons Sebastian is horrible and how pissed i was
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilurvebooks said…
crying
JACE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET.I loved that he recognised clary even when he was possessed and he didnt treat her badly. And you could c how bad he loves her so much that he had to stay away from her to protect her even tho it meant for him to become so physically ill from the separation.im upset with cassie tho SHE HURT JACE!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA