My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Role Play 2

GoldenBaramundi posted on Jul 01, 2012 at 02:28AM
Here's the new RP I was talking about. I'm Dashie so she's taken all FC are welcome as well as mains and secondary's. Let's the RP begin!!!

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 364 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 364

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoldenBaramundi said…
*At the Gala, Rainbow Dash and The Wonderbolts are competing for gold* P.S: I am Soarin and Dashie.
Rainbow Dash: *To herself* I gotta break the sound barrier! I gotta commit a Sonic Rainboom! *does both those things and crowd cheers.*
cool
Rainbow Dash: *lands and gives Soarin' a hi 5* Soarin', I gotta ask you something... *blushes madly*
Soarin': Yeah, what?
Rainbow Dash: Will you go out with me?
Soarin': Well... I guess so! *grins goofily*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DJ_DragonMaster said…
hmmm
Once again I'm joining in as Shadowmaine, but I'll enter in the story once the opportunity presents itself.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک minniemandy1fan said…
big smile
Once again I will be pinkie pie (random picture)
 Once again I will be pinkie pie (random picture)
Yeah OK! Thanks for rejoining!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک britishboy said…
((can I join?)) ((if I can I'll be fluttershy))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WitlessRogue said…
Can I use my character I created?

Swift Breeze is an earth pony with a knack for inventing flying devices, and she isn't bad at using them either. She has a dark purple mane in a loose braid that matches her tail that is done up in the same fashion. Her coat is yellow.

Here's her gala dress
link
big smile
All of you can join and you can be anypony you like. Feel free to join! You don't have to ask, just get yourself started by telling me what your pony looks like. (That's if it's an FC) Oh, and FC's are totally welcome.
Rainbow Dash: C'mon Soarin'! Let's get Pinkie host us a party! You know, to... Celebrate, perhaps?
Soarin': Sounds cool, Dashie! Tell her I'll do the invites! *writing them out* Twi, Pinkie, Dashie, Me, Spitfire, Flutttershy, Shadowmaine, Swift Breeze... Oh! I'm not gonna' forget Applejack! *mumbling* shemakemahapplepiesssssss... *puts on trademark, goofy grin*
Dashie: *already flown 3 meters from Soarin' and waiting* C'mon Soarin'! Get moving! I'm gonna' go see Pinkie already!
*Both fly off thier own ways*
smirk
*at pinkies house*
Dashie: Hi Pinkie! I was just wondering if you could host us a party tonight. You see, me and Soarin' are going out and we kinda want to... Celebrate. *huffs* laugh all you want...
*at shadowmaines house*
Soarin': Better just go inside and say g'day! *walks to front door and Knocks loudly* Hello? Shadowmaine? You home, buddy?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WitlessRogue said…
*walks into my house* what a weird Gala...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HumphryOmega said…
(can i be a cousin of dash?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DE4DLIESTP0NY said…
Is anypony Twilight Sparkle? if not i'll be her
big smile
HumprhyOmega can be a cousin of Dashie and DE4DLIESTPONY can be Twi. Thanksfor joining!
Rainbow flash has a coat, mane, and tain the same color as dashie. but his is styled like soarin's mane. he is a pegasus pony that has a job of weather control, with dash. his personality is like dash's.

*flies around ponyville doing stunts and tricks*
big smile
Sorry what do you guys need
smirk
Dashie: We need you to host the party on say.... Valentines Day! Oh, we need some pink and red 'romantic' decorations and a cake of your choice. Just make it to suit the event, OK Pinkie?
cool
Soarin': Aw dude, C'mon! I'm not gonna stand here and wait forever for you just to open the STUPID DOOR!!!!! Wonder what Rainbow Flash is doin'... *mumbles*
big smile
Sure I can do that!
*sleeping on a cloud*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RocksLikePie said…
(hey can I join? I'm on my sisters account I wanted my pony to be named Ruby Zoom)
(Ruby zoom is the pony of messages and she sends messages and she has a horn)
laugh
Yes you can be Ruby Zoom
cool
Dashie: Thanks Pinkie! Would you mind if I came in for a while?
Soarin': I guess I'll come back later, then. *flies off, finds Rainbow Flash and prods him awake* Yo! Rainbow Flash! Here's your invitation to a little party of mine 'n' Dash's! Read it and you'll know what's happening, OK? *trademark grin with blush*
Ruby:*running super fast and is using horn to carry mail and stops in front of Rainbow Dash* Oh hi Rainbow!
*takes the invitation and smiles back* sure thing Soarin'! *sits up and reads the invitation and nearly falls off the cloud* she finally asked you!? i knew it! *flies circles around soarin* i knew she would finally work up the nerve to ask you!
Ruby:*some messages fall outta my messenger bag but I use my magic to pick them back up again* See you got some invitations need help delivering them Dashie?
big smile
Pinkie Pie: hey Dashie can we play pin the tail on the pony at the party can we can we hu hu hu
big smile
Dashie: Gee, thanks Ruby! Here you go! The names and adddresses of all the ponies are on the front and here just let me write you one... Sorry to hold you up Pinkie and we can play pin the tail on the donkey! Here you go, Rubes! Be there on time, OK?
blush
Soarin': *shuffles hooves and blushes nervously* Yeah... I guess. I gotta say your cous' is hot stuff Flash! Mind if I hand here for a bit? Got no more invitations to deliver and I haven't got anything better to do so.... WHY NOT????!!!! *trademark grin*
big smile
Yay yay yay yay yay!
cool
Dashie: Sorry, Rubes! I gotta go inside and see Pinkie now. Bye! *shuts door* Yo Pinkie! Cool down, chick! Check ur calendar for me and tell me how many days until Valentines Day. I've been losing tack of time lately, sorry!
big smile
Pinkie pie: okey dokey lokey ( checks calendar) four days Dashie!
Ruby-Im bring those letters in a jiffy! *uses magic to take the invitations and i start running at super speed sending them to the ponies*
sure thing Soarin' *lies back on the cloud and relaxes*
Ruby-*uses magic and sends the letters at the ponies door steps and i knock and ride off*
(btw this is how Ruby Zoom looks like)
 Ruby-*uses magic and sends the letters at the ponies door steps and i knock and ride off* (btw this
Ruby-*rides over to rainbow flash* Hey Rainbow Flash! Did you get your invitation? *uses horn to shift threw invitations*
yup wait.... how'd you get up here?
Ruby:*shakes messy hair and shows horn* Magic with my horn! Anyways, just checking so what about this invitation anyways i didnt read it yet is someone going to get married or something?
were celebrating soarin' and dash's new relationship! *dives inside the cloud* i hear its gonna be.... *pops head out of the cloud* awesome!
Ruby:Thats so awesome! So do we need like dress and stuff like its a gala? Cuz I have this amazing dress that matching my style *stands in pride with cutie mark shinning*
you can if you wanna, i for one am coming as myself. that is unless, dash thinks otherwise....
Ruby:Well im bringing my favorite dress, gotta run! All the other ponies are expecting there mail! *uses magic to go back down to the ground and put on messenger bag*
(hey does any body know how to create a gala dress?)
Ruby:See ya! *rides off to send mail to other houses*
ok bye! *waves and closes his eyes*
Ruby:*finishes sending message and heads home*
(I will be rarity for now since no one is RPing her)
Rarity:Oh darling I have the perfect dress for the party that is happening
Ruby:*lays down a rubbish dress* I do to
Rarity:Oh that simply won't do! I want you looking grand! *starts making a dress for Ruby*
Ruby:Thanks rarity!
i think im gonna pay a visit to one of my best friends, applejack!
Rarity:Now this is a dress you should be wearing!
(my picture is really bad i know im not the best artist in the world)
 Rarity:Now this is a dress آپ should be wearing! (my picture is really bad i know im not the best
*jumps off the cloud and takes off towards sweet apple acres*
(I'm just gonna rp some people since no one is RPing pinkie pie and stuff)
Ruby:Maybe I should visit Pinkie Pie at Suger Cube corner! I could use a snack! *walks out of home and heads to Suger cube corner*