My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic F. U. R. - First Unicorn Radio (Pony RP)

NocturnalMirage posted on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:15AM
Hello and welcome! If you're hearing this, you have tuned in to FUR, the First Unicorn Radio, a station ran by unicorns, but meant for everypony. You are with Swift Echo, and this is the Midnight Route, I will be your host for the next two hours, when we turn off our filters. When your surroundings finally calm down, and everything's peaceful, we're setting our minds free, letting it wander to places beyond imagination, and discover new horizons. In the last hour of this day, and in the first hour of the next one, there is no taboo, no restrictions, just mental recreation. Of course we'll have a guest tonight in the show, and as usual, the identity of our guest will be a surprise. But, as our established custom, the first hour is just for the callers. So, grab a good drink, have a sip, then dial 555-804-NEIGH and speak your mind, because the Midnight Route is ready to roll!
 Hello and welcome! If you're hearing this, آپ have tuned in to FUR, the First Unicorn Radio, a stati

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 245 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 245

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
Swift Echo: Okay everypony, we're back from commercials! You're still on FUR, the First Unicorn Radio, and I'm still Swift Echo, you're listening to the Midnight Route. Remember, the number is 555-804-NEIGH, let's have a chat! While we're waiting for the first caller, let me share some of my observations with you... Where is it?! Ah! Got it! So... I was at the Grand Gallopping Gala for four times now, I've reported from last year's running of the leaves, and the Equestrian Games... The point is, I've seen our beloved Princess many times. OH YEAH, this next bit is about Celestia herself... She appears to have some kind of tendencies... in the flank region... Did you notice? Maybe because she's sneaking food from the Royal Kitchen when she trots out for a mindnight snack? Those cupcakes must add up... What do you think? First Caller!
 تیز رو, سوئفٹ Echo: Okay everypony, we're back from commercials! You're still on FUR, the First Unicorn Radi
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Seanthehedgehog said…
Shredder: Hey, it's uh me Shredder. The guitarist for Green Hay. I know Celestia is a princess, and all, but I don't think she should steal anything.
Echo: Hey there Shredder! Love your band. Bouleward of Broken Neighs, that song is bucking genius! Anyways, back to our topic, I don't think she steals it, practically the food is hers, like everything and everypony in the Castle, right?
Shredder: I think half of it is hers, and the rest is Luna's.
Echo: Hmm, good point. Hah, the sweet little Luna! Wouldn't mind checking out her flank too! You know... just to make sure, she's not Nightmare Moon... for the good of Equestria! What about you? Come on, everypony thought of it at least once in their life! :)
Shredder: I think of it many times Echo. Every stallion has, at least once.
Echo: Yeah, that's true. But hey, at least we know we're alive! Many ponies come to me and ask, how I dare saying the things I say in the show, and I alway tell them: that is exactly why I created it. Everypony needs a place where they can speak freely, without any restriction, it's good for your health, don't you think? Oh and don't worry, we won't get banished to the Moon or soemthing, Celestia can't do that anymore, and believe it or not, she has a good sense of humor. Have you ever met her, Shredder?
Shredder: I have many times. She's been to a few of my concerts.
Echo: Oooo, sweeet! Never considered her a rocker! Well, one learns something new every day... Hey, I was wondering... You're in a famous rock band, right? Do you have any cool stories that you could share with us? I'm sure there are many fans of Green Hay among the listeners...
Shredder: I don't know. Well uh, before I created Green Hay I was actually in the Pony Alliance fighting against Discord.
Echo: Oh, you don't say! I was a war correspondent at that time! Hey, in which unit did you serve?
Shredder: It was the 301st division. I had to protect Canterlot from Discord's army, which was given to him by this guy called Robotnik.
Echo: Oh yes, that army was huuuge! I was with the 54th artilerry unit, in Neigh York. It was a heck of a fight! Well, I guess we fought on the same side! Hah! The world is sooo small!

Shredder: Yeah. Then about eight years after the war ended, I decided to create my band. I was still in the army, but was fighting against King Sombra at the time.
Echo: Uh, I've got some bad memories about that monster too. I was with a news crew, informing the world about the events, when our airship was shot down and a bunch of fanatic crystal ponies captured us... Well, some... unpleasent stuff went down, but eventually we were released after 7 months... After that, I moved to the civil sector and ended up in the FUR. We all had to do what we had to do, right? But, enough of that sad sh**t, let's lighten things up! Tell me, what's your opinion on this new princess... uh... Twilight Sparkle?
Shredder: I heard she got too greedy, and as a punishment she was given a black man's voice. I don't think she'll be a good princess.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Echo:Yeah, the interesting thing is that when I've met her in Ponyville a few months back, she seemed like a lovable and... well okay, sexy unicorn. I have a thing for bookworms they can be real crazy once you close the bedroom door, if you catch my drift. Anyways, I'd never thought she'd be a princess and now that she is... I don't know what to do with this... No actual feelings about it...
Shredder: Nearly everypony feels that way.
Echo: I know... I just hope that this whole thing will not divide Equestria.
Shredder: I don't think it will. Last time Equestria had a civil war, was over 100 years ago.
Echo: I know. And if Princess Twilight messes up just a tiny bit, there's going to be another epic war I think.
Shredder: I do not like wars, which is why I'm no longer in the army
Echo: I'm with ya. I've been a war correspondant for eight years. Been to many nasty places, seen many nasty stuff. It's just awful, you got nuts after a while. Doing a radio talk show is much better and relaxing. Plus I get to meet interesting ponies every day. AND the payment is way better. :)
What about ya? I'm sure being a rockstar has more advantages than being a soldier. I've heard that awesome mares attend your concerts, is that true?
Shredder: Yeah, and sometimes my sister Rainbow Dash shows up.
Echo: Oh, I didn't know she had a brother! I've met her once at teh Grand Galloping Gala. She seems like a cool pony. I guess that trait runs in the family, huh?
Shredder: Yeah, but I always do the right thing. Rock & Roll
Echo: Well, yoour heard it ponies, Rock & Roll never dies! That calls for a song. Anything special you want me to play, Shredder? We've got thousands of records.
Shreder: How about Let Em In by Paul McCartney?
Echo: Here you go, mate! Your wish is my command. Now spinning, Let 'em in, by Paul McCartneigh. I'm Swift Echo and this is the Midnight Route on the FUR. Stay with us!
5 minutes later.

Shredder: That was awesome. Paul really does make great music.
Echo: Indeed, one of the best pony musicians of history. Decades have passed, and will pass, yet, his songs will still be remembered. A musician can wish for more? What do you think, Shredder?
Shredder: They always can wish for more. I guess that's why many people make newer versions of old songs.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک carlie445 said…
( RING! RING! This is the ringtone: )
Shredder: I probably have to hang up now, don't I?
( the phone stops and turns out, ITS QUEEN GALAXIA!!! ) Queen Galaxia: Not Necessary, Shredder. 2 phone lines. ( giggles )
 ( the phone stops and turns out, ITS QUEEN GALAXIA!!! ) Queen Galaxia: Not Necessary, Shredder. 2 pho
NocturnalMirage commented…
awesome pic پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Shredder: You sound familiar. Are you Cadence? (he doesn't know Galaxia)
( oh, gottcha. ) Queen Galaxia: no silly! This is Queen Galaxia.
Shredder: Galaxia? And you said you were a queen?
QG: yeah. You know how there are ponies in the stars? I put them there after death.
Shredder: Wow. That must be really important
QG: yeah, kinda hard... It takes almost 10 years for others to see them.
Shredder: Really?
QG: lets face it, almost nobody cares anymore.... ( sirens sound ) OH COME ON! Sorry guys! its a code BH! RUN! ( phone falls on ground and someone else picks up )
???: hello?
Shredder: Uhh... Hi?
???: sorry, she forgot to hang up! ( CLICK! )
Shredder: That was confusing.
( a black hole starts sucking up the studio )
Shredder: What was that?
( Galaxia picks up the phone again ) Galaxia: uh, Shredder? RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! BLACK HOLE! ITS HEADING YOUR WAY! ( click )
(Sorry guys, been a little busy this weekend. It seems I missed out on alot.)

Echo: There you have it, folks! A giant black hole's coming this way! You heard it first, on the FUR! I believe we still have a few minutes, before we are all sucked into eternal oblivion, so here's a cool record that suits our situation pretty well! Ladies and gentlecolts, it's been an honor. Thanks for choosing the FUR as your Armageddon network! :)