My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic ٹٹو Word-Chain Game

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 03, 2013 at 11:58AM
Rules:

This is a think-think type of game. Post a word that starts with the last letter of the previous word. If it's an expression, it cannot be longer than three words, for instance, oki-doki-loki. Once a word has been used, it cannot be used again.

Special letters:

If a word ends with the letter "K" you may trade it to a letter "C" anytime.

If a word ends with the letter "X" you may trade it to a letter "S" anytime.

If a word ends with the letter "Y", you may trade it to a letter "i" anytime.

If a word ends with the letter "Z" you may trade it to a letter "S" anytime.

Skip a word:

Each player has exactly 3 opportunities to pass a word, but then they have to come up with a new word. If you pass, please note, like this: Pass: 1/3.

Skipping opportunities will be replenished after every 100 posts. You can save up to 12 passes.

Bakcward Bonus:

Each player has exactly 3 opportunities to use a word spelled backwards, for example Pony - ynoP and this will still count as an unutilized word. This bonus will be replenished after every 100 posts. You can save up to 12 opportunities.

The word can be anything MLP-releated, names, places, expressions, slang, you name it! You can also post a pic of the word, if you'd like.

I'll make a report at every 50 posts that will contain the words which cannot be used again, and how many passes the players have left. This will also make it easier for new players to enter the game.

Demo:

Nr. 1: Pinkie Pie
Nr. 2: Equestria
Nr. 1: Applejack
Nr. 2: (Trade "K" to "C") Canterlot

And most importantly, HAVE FUN!
 Rules: This is a think-think type of game. Post a word that starts with the last letter of the pre
last edited on Jun 10, 2013 at 08:58PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 117 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...