My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Nation of Equestria (DEAD X_X)

dargox posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 07:47AM
Welcome every pony to the lively Nation of Equestria, ruled by three lovely Alicorn Princesses and their names are Princess Celestia of Sun, Princess Luna of Moon, and Princess Cadance of Love. Also there are Six mares with the power to stop evil and bring peace to Equestrian after becoming the physical from of Elements of Harmony but there still many unknown evil and mysteries out there, So be careful when exploring. -Night Fire

Rules:
1) No God Modding.
2) No killing or blood.
3) No mean comments.
4) Keep fight sesnes PG.
5) MLP roles are first come.
6) Finally have fun!

MLP Roles:
Twilight, play by hikari
Rainbow, play by totolove
last edited on Jun 13, 2013 at 07:46AM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 168 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 168

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dargox said…
(Ok, Here's my pony)

Name: Night Fire
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Pic
Abilities: Flight, and Fire Magic
Job: NightTime Weather Patrol
Other Info: Night's Mane & Tail turns into a magical flame during midnight, or when he's mad.
Bio: Night was born in cloudale like anyother Pegasus along followed by his blind sister, Tear Drop and like many pegasi Night had normal child hood exsep for the fact that he had uqine Power & Abilities for being a pegasus that grows stonger at Midnight as well dose his sister. Now he and sister lives in ponyville while takeing on the job night time Weather Patrol.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 (Ok, Here's my pony) Name: Night آگ کے, آگ Age: 17 Gender: Stallion Race: Pegasus Appearance: Pic
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
Hi there! I'd like to join. Here's my main OC.

(I believe we have met before, haven't seen you in a while, how are ya? ;)

Name: Nocturnal Mirage

Race: Earth Pony

Job: Night time guard at the Crystalline Embassy in Canterlot. (When he’s on call, he travels by airship, because it takes only one and a half hours, much faster than by train.)

Abilities: enhanced stamina, indirect sight (a special sense he was born with, it allows him to see through the eyes of any living thing within a small radius), levitation, and basic terra-manipulation.

Personality: reserved, yet quick-tempered, good sense of humor and good communication skills, but most of the time he avoids expressing his true emotions and manages to hide them effectively.

Strengths: can be very determined but only when he thinks it worth the effort, sober-minded, vigilant, creative, can be a persuasive speaker, he does not bond easily, but once he embraced somepony to his heart he can be very insistent. When pushed to the limits or cornered can be a vicious fighter.

Weaknesses: low confidence and willpower, inferiority complex, pessimistic attitude, limited amount of magic, sometimes loses focus on what's important, sometimes prefers the easier way, therefore he can be seduced by power.

Other info: Mirage carries recessive unicorn genes, and he can channel some magic through his hooves. He is also on constant struggle with his sinful cravings. Since he only has limited amount of unicorn magic, he’s always hungry for more. His dark side is under control, but this control is quite unstable…

Bio: He was born in a place called Terra Absolutia, an isolated land in Eastern Equestria, surrounded by tall mountains, inhabited my magic-user earth ponies. His mother is Summer Pride, an Elemental unicorn, the ancient Element of Fire. He has a younger sister, Moonlight Lullaby, and they both grew up in ideal, loving surroundings. They moved to the Crystal Empire, King Sombra fell in love with their mother and married her. After Sombra went mad, they all vanished with the Crystal Empire for 1 000 years. When it returned Mirage suffered from amnesia and began to wander the land aimlessly. Mirage wind up in Ponyville and bonded with Pinkie Pie and some of her friends, who helped him remember his past, although his mother and sister have disappeared with a lust for vengeance in their heart. Mirage settled down in Ponyville, later, he took a night time job at the embassy of the Crystal Empire in Canterlot.
 Hi there! I'd like to join. Here's my main OC. (I believe we have met before, haven't seen آپ in
dargox commented…
Cool ٹٹو Noc, btw we'll start the rp when my friend who's playing Tear Drop get here. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
NocturnalMirage commented…
oh yeah, Hikari, if memory serves... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hikari_hiwatari commented…
yup Hikari's my name don't wear it out! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
yay, I remembered correctly! :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinah_09 said…
Name:Snow Flake

Type:Pegsus

Job: working at the Weather Factory making hoof-made snowflakes

Abilities:Ice,Lightning and Wind Powers (and can fly of course she's a pegasus)

Other Info: i think Snowdrop and Snow Flake might be related,like Snowdrop being Snow Flake's ancestor.

Bio: she was born in Canterlot but some years later she moved at Cloudsdale with her BBBFF Orion Stardust (or Orion for short) coincidencially they moved a month before Twilight went to Ponyville but their parents died when she was just 5 y/o so her BBBFF has been taking care of her until she is old enough (to take a job) but he still cares for her every now and then. (Orion is also a pegsus and he also works at the Weather Factory to make Storm Clouds and has similar powers as Snow Flake: Lighting,Wind and Teleportation [and of course can also fly])
 Name:Snow Flake Gender:Mare Type:Pegsus Job: working at the Weather Factory making hoof-made
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Tear Drop
Race: pegasus
Appearance: pic
Abilities: Flying, invisibility, when she cries it turns to ice, make it snow (most of her abilities involve with water)
Job: sometimes she helps her brother clear the night but it's very rare for her to help him since he's mostly capable of doing it
other info: Night Fire is her older brother
Bio: she's blind but she knows her way around a lot but she gets teased a lot because of her being blind but even if she is she can manage to find her way back home or when she's flying or anything she mostly uses her ears to get her way around but she really wishes she could see
 Name: Tear Drop Age: 14 Gender: mare Race: pegasus Appearance: pic Abilities: Flying, invisib
(Okay, lets start this thing! Btw if you guys want a MLP role just ask me.)

Night Fire zoom threw ponyville at sonic speed as he race to the town's music theater to hear Tear Drop sing in front of every pony for the first time but right now he's running late thanks to a five hour long meeting about shift changes between Cloud Cleaners. "Come on wings...don't give out on me now! I need to make it to my sister's show!" He chants inside his head while grabbing some come cupcakes from sugarcube to give to Tear Drop after the show.
"you can't stop me can't stop me cause i am freeee!!" Tear drop sang as she lifted her hoof up in the air and waved it
Nocturnal Mirage is leaning against one of the pillars of the concert hall, staying in the background, in the shadows, but enjoying the show.
Night Fire finally reached the concert hall but have to knock on the backdoor near the stage because the front door ponies closed & locked the doors, so now Night Fire is knocking on the backdoor while trotting in places and thanking Luna the music was loud enough to muffle the knocking but was hoping that some pony would hear him trying to get in.
Mirage: *raises a brow when he hears the knocking. At first he tries to ignore it.* Somepony's really trying to get in... *mumbles then tracks the source of the noise to the back door which is only a few steps away from his position. He opens it.*
Night Fire quickly steps in while saying as he lets out a deep sigh. "Thank you for letting me in sir, I was speeding all the way here from Cloudsdale so I wouldn't miss my sister performance."
Mirage: No problem. Your sister has a beautiful voice.
"Yeah, she dose and it's so beautiful that you wouldn't guess that this is her first time on stage. Anyway I'm Tear Drop's brother, Night Fire" he reply to Mirage while fanning the smell of the cupcakes over to the stage to let Tear Drop know he was there.
Mirage: Nice to meet you. Name's Nocturnal Mirage. *pierces his eyes into Night Fire's and hakes hooves with him, then winces and inhales for some length, like an addict who's been kept away from the object of his addiction for long. Then he shakes his head* Oh... sorry about that... got a little distracted... Excuse me, but I have to ask: Have anypony told you that you have an extremely strong magical aura for a pegasus?

(Additional info: Mirage is intuitive and can sense special ablilities through physical contact, her younger sister, Moonlight Lullaby can even tell the power level of anypony :)
Night quickly thinks back for a second and then answers Mirage, saying. "Actually, there have been a few who told me that but it's nothing new to me, because the magic you're sensing is coming from my mane and tail."
Tear Drop finally finished her song as she was flying over the crowd she saw Night Fire and waved at him excited to see him here she knew that he missed half of her performance but still she's glad that he's here she flew back to the stage and tipped her hat at everypony "thank you! thank you everypony!" she grinned as she walked off stage and went to her back stage room she sighed
Mirage: Hmm... Nopony could tell I can sense magic before... interesting... *glances at the stage when Tear Drop goes backstage* Don't you think your sister would be happy if you'd check on her? *walks back into the shadows, but locks his eyes on Night Fire*
Night just smile as Tear Drop flew over the crowd. "Ha, I was just about to do that. anyways it was nice chatting with you mirage but now I'm off to give my sis, her gift. Soooo, see ya around!" He tells Mirage as he walks off into the backstage area to meet up with Tear Drop in her dressing room.
Tear Drop was fixing up her main and was looking for her bracelet "where is it?" she then found it as she put it on and then heard a knocking at the door "coming!" she said as she trotted over and opened it to see Night Fire "hey big bro!!" she grinned and hugged him
Mirage: *whispers to himself as a grin forms on face* Yes... we shall meet again...
"Hey sis, I'm sorry that was late to see the first haft of your show but....I brought you some Sugarcube Cupcakes for a gift!!!" Night saids as hugs his sis back while placeing the box of cupcakes on a near by stool.
Tear Drop gleamed "don't worry bro at least you came!" she said as she opened the box "yaaaayz my favourite!!!!" she took one and started nibbling on it as she heard another knock and opened it to see a little filly "awww hello there!" she said as the filly held up a paper and a pen she chuckled "seems like i have my first fan!" she gave the filly an autograph
"Sis, I bet those mean fillies who pick on you would envious. If they saw you right now, as well I bet mom & dad are sitting in this room somewhere." Night tells his sister in a proud/happy tone.
Tear Drop smiled and hugged her older brother "you always have my back Night Fire" she said smiling
"Well it is a older brother main job to look out for their younger sister or brother, anyways are you ready to head home or do you have another part in the show?" He simply tells her while adding a question.
Tear Drop smiled and picked up the box of cupcakes "i can go home!" she said
Night just smile wide while saying. "Alright then, shall we hit the trail?" He asked in a joking as they walked out of the concert hall together and started to head for home.
while that was happening: Snow Flake and Orion are working at the Weather factory.

Snow Flake: *carefully putting final touches to a hoof-made snowflake* there....okay!
Worker Pegasus:okay you've done enough.how about you go home? =)
Snow Flake: sure! i'm just gonna help my bro a bit so we can go home together
Worker: suit yourself.
Snow Flake: *helping big bro*

okay back to present...
Tear Drop was just trotting happily she looked at her cutie mark and smiled "I still can't believe i managed to get my cutie mark!" she said with glee
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک totolove said…
Name: Bliss Imagine
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Pic
Abilities: Magic, can kind of see things that most others can't, is a bit telepathic and can make dream catchers (THAT ACTUALLY WORK ! (( i have a very bad relationship with my dream catcher)) Hmph ! )
Job: Doesn't really have a job other than making stuff like charms and stuff
Other Info: Spends most of her time with Zecora and Fluttershy
Bio: She is a calm person in nature but if you get her angry ( which could take hours depending what you're doing ) she writes down everything she has to say then gives it to you . She originated from somewhere in a cave and listened to her parents but they eventually wanted her to go to other places so she could see new things and all that . She did what her parents told her to but she came back a few times until they got sick and passed away . She doesn't feel any sad emotions anymore neither any very happy emotions but you can tell that she would have a weird personality .
 Name: Bliss Imagine Age: 14 Gender: Mare Race: Unicorn Appearance: Pic Abilities: Magic, can k
cool OC. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
totolove commented…
thank آپ ! *bows* پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Bliss arrived for her break in travelling around in ponyville " third time i stopped here ... good ol' ponyville ! " she smiled a tiny bit and walked around looking at the buildings and stuff " hmm ... hmm ... hm-hmmm "
Night just smile while saying. "Well everypony in our family always said you have a great singing voice, and hay the only thing keeping you from that cutie mark was....OOHF!" suddenly before Night could finish his sentence, he crashed into Bliss right as he turn the corner with his sister.
"whoa!" Tear Drop grabbed both Night and Bliss by their hooves and helped them up "you two ok??"
Night shakes his head while saying. "I'm ok sis but I think this mare is still seeing drepys." he waves a hoof in front of the dizzy face Bliss.
"hey there pony are you okay?" Tear Drop looked at her
" Oh, yes I'm fine thank you ! " she smiled sweetly to Tear Drop which wasn't really much of a smile . More of a neutural smile
"good, cause we thought you got brain damage after crashing into me." Night tells Bliss in a somewhat joking tone.
" Well I'm plenty fine ! " she blew a bit of her mane out of her face and rubbed her horn to get some dust off it ( MEEBO WON'T WORK FOR ME ANYMARE !!!! )
yes, it won't appear on any sites from June 6th... I've looked it up. The chat funcion is officially dead. :( پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(they shut Meebo down so it's retired! they did say this a few years back)

Tear Drop smiled "ok well as long as you're not brain damaged like the last pony somepony ran into" she looks at Night
( awwwwww .... well that sucks )

" I have a hard skull ! " she did a little sort of giggle
(i know!!! they used to have a main meebo chatroom for all fanpoppers to chat together but then they closed it DX)
at Clouds Dale:

Orion: okay sis time to go home now!
Snow Flake: eeyup! *see's a bird falling out of exhaustion* What?!
*flies as fast as she can* almost...there....
*Ice Thunder Blitz! (her ver. of the sonic rainboom)* Got him! *looks behind* Whoa =O
Orion: *flies towards them* you okay?
Snow Flake: yeah im fine...but this bird isnt...
Orion: lets go to Fluttershy's house

(so they were on their way to Fluttershy's house...)
Night looks at Tear saying. "Hey! it's not my fault that i was born with bones of steel and beside I think that last pony I ran into was brain damaged before the fact."
"And I think you made it worse" Tear Deip said while poking his tickle spot
Night drops to the ground, trys to hold back the laughter at was building inside as his sis continues her attack on his tickle spot. "Sis.....y-you...better....b-before..­.(s­mal­l laugh)....I...s-s-start...attacking your tickle stop." He warned her while still fighting back the laughter.
Tear Drop started laughed "Neveeeeeeer!" she said while still poking his tickle spot
Night quickly puts on a evil grin as turn the table on Tear by sweeping her legs bring her down and then starts attacking her tickle spot located under her right wing while saying in a mocking tone. "Now it's my turn!!! So tickle, tickle, tickle!!!!"
" ... " she put her hoof behind her head and brushed her hair forward a little bit then back again
(at fluttershy's house)

Fluttershy: okay just leave it to me.I'll take care of him
Both: *went outside*
Snow Flake: Oops! sorry,can you go home first? i have something i gotta do
Orion: ok sure *flies away*

(on the way)
Snow Flake: *flies* huh? *see's NF & TD* *flies down* (talks to BI) hey, whats going on?
" Oh, I bumped into that fellow over there and after a while they became like this in a tickle fest ! And it's my fifth visit here ! This place is more exciting then last time ! " she picked up her satchel and put it on .
Oh,really? how was it before?