My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
 [b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 2912 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2912

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KendiKens said…
Name:Gem Soul
Personality:Kind,funny,generous,a little bit shy,honest,loyal,true friend.She makes songs and she makes very good dresses.She has a very creative mind.Stands up for anypony,and has a great voice.Plus,she can play all the instruments.
Hobbies:Being a fashionista,a true friend and being an artist.
Past:Born at Cloud Stale,moved to Pony Ville.An old friend of Rainbow Dash and Flutter Shy.
Biography:She is daughter of Spit Fire and Soarin.She doesn't have any sisters or brothers.She liver in a very big house with her cat Sweet Candy,and her phoenix,Danny.
Picture:Here ya go.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name:Gem Soul Personality:Kind,funny,generous,a little bit shy,honest,loyal,true friend.She makes so
karinabrony commented…
OK. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک karinabrony said…
Name: Ice Drop
Personality: She is very shy and kind. She is also creative, and has a lot of things in her mind everyday, but she doesn't speak them.
Hobbies: Drawing and reading, but mostly writing books and poems.
Past: She was born in Canterlot, but she moved to Ponyville for a quieter life.
Biography: She lives in a cottage, and she lives by herself, except for her husky dog Sowflake and her bunny Snowball.
 [B]Name: Ice Drop Personality: She is very shy and kind. She is also creative, and has a lot of thin
Gem Soul:Well,this is my neighbor.*knocks at the door*Hello?I am your neighbor and I would like if we meet each other.
Ice Drop: *opens door a creak* Um, hello... You may...come in, if you'd like....
Gem Soul:Sure.Now,I am Gem Soul.What is your name?Oh,look at those pets.
Ice Drop: Oh, my name is...Ice Drop... That husky is Snowflake and that bunny is Snowball...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک OnlyAFangirl said…
im gonna put Sweet n' Sour in this:
Sweet n' sour
clumsy, hopeless romantic,nice,NOT evil
tries to make friends
She is NIGHTMARE MOON's(not princess luna's -_-) daughter. She fell in a pit when Princess Celestia put her in the moon. when she was 12,a colt(she doesn't know his name) found her & they became friends.Everyone was friends with her, that is, until she told everyone who her mother was. They started making rumors about her.Bad rumors.So, she left her only friend, & ran aaway from Canterlot, to ponyville.
She now lives with her step mom & dad (but yet both her & princess luna don't know that they are mother & daughter(cuz u no)) the whiteness & pinkness, are a piece of her true form look, but she doesn't know how to fully change into her true look.:l
 im gonna put Sweet n' ھٹی, ترش in this: Sweet n' ھٹی, ترش clumsy, hopeless romantic,nice,NOT evil tries to
(Just to say,death of twilight sparkle is up and it's started by now.But I need Luna now,please) Gem Soul:They are so cute....Come here...I have a cat named Sweet Candy and a phoenix named Danny.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DragonAura15 said…
Name: Heartsong
Personality: Kind, loving, devoted, always willing to help or stand up for anypony
Hobbies: Exploring, doing magic, and singing. (She has a beautiful singing voice)
Past: She and her sister, Spring Basil, are orphans. No one seems to have any idea of her origin.
Bio: She came to Ponyville one day with a strong attraction to the place, but she doesn't know why.
(Her cutie mark is a music note with small stars around it.)
 Name: Heartsong Personality: Kind, loving, devoted, always willing to help یا stand up for anypony
(OK)
Ice Drop: OK. I've always loved cats..
(Heartsong walks along through Ponyville)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SkyheartPegasus said…
I'll use my newest one.
Name: Moonglade
Personality: Nice, sweet, sometimes optimistic
Hobbies: Walking out at night, sketching, stargazing
Past: Was raised by parents and went to a magic school when around 8. Loved night since she was a filly. Got her cutie mark when she found out her talent was stargazing.
Bio: Came to Ponyville after being bored from formal Canterlot things a few months ago. Made some friends and is making more each day.
 I'll use my newest one. Name: Moonglade Personality: Nice, sweet, sometimes optimistic Hobbies: Wa
karinabrony commented…
OK, nice OC. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ice Drop: *recieves a letter* *reads* Come to the castle in Canterlot, immediately. Pack a few things along the way, too. *gasps* Gem Soul we will need to go. Can you show me where your house is? *starts packing and puts her diary in her backpack*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChibiEmmy said…
I'd like to get in on this!
Name: Ren
Personality: Strong Willed, Bookworm, caring, straight forward, loyal and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind.
Hobbies: Studying Magic, Adventuring and Helping Others
Past: Born in Cantorlot, she entered a private magic school for the gifted. Where she studied the purest of magic. After she traveled around Equestia helping ponies.
Biography: She traveled randomly to Ponyville to help anypony in need along with her Guardian DoppleGanger named Lady.
(Ren is the Purple Pony, Lady the Black in her Pony Form)
 I'd like to get in on this! Name: Ren Personality: Strong Willed, Bookworm, caring, straight forwar
Ren: Lady!! *Ren galloped after her DoppleGanger in the form of a tiny dragon* Slow down! *Lady ran in a cottage and shattered a window* Are you ok? *Ren picked up the dizzy DoppleGanger and place her on Ren's back* Now we need to apologize and pay for this pony's window! *sighs and knocks on the cottage door*
Moonglade: *is trotting by where they are* *hears what's up* Huh? Eh... *continues trotting*
Ice Drop: *jumps when hears the shattering* *opens door* What was that...noise?
Ren: I'm VERY VERY sorry. My DoppleGanger, Lady. *pointing to the DoppleGanger on her back* Went out of control and smashed into you house breaking a window. But, *Pulls out bits* I wanted to pay for you window. *Gives Ice Drop a thousand bits* Will that be enough to cover it?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jordy_dash said…
Can I join karina?
karinabrony commented…
Of course. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Moonglade: *sits under a tree, meditating*
(Heartsong comes over)
Heartsong: What was that noise? I heard something break!
Ice Drop: *blushes* *thinks* Someone generous... *talks* No thank you, please keep them. It's okay. *hands back bits* I was wondering.... Would all of you like to join me on my journey...?
Ren: Where too?
Ice Drop: Canterlot.
Moonglade: *watches them* Well, isn't that kind..
Ren: Alright! I'll follow you wherever you see fit! *salutes*
Ice Drop: *glances* *sees Moon watching* *blushes and thinks* The more, the merrier..... *flies out to Moon Glade* Um....excuse me....would you like to join me on an adventure to....Canterlot?
Heartsong: A journey? Sure, I will!
Ren: When are we heading out?
Moonglade: Hmm, been a while since I've been there... *stands up* Sure.
Ice Drop: *checks watch* We should be leaving now... Pack up your belongings and we will meet at the train station at 3. Thank you, I'll see you all there. *walks to the station* I really wonder why I need to go...
Moonglade: Alright. *trots home and packs up*
Heartsong: No need. I carry all my belongings with me. (gestures to saddlebag)
Ren: Alright! See you guys then! *walks back to the Ponyville hotel with Lady*
Ice Drop: *gets out diary* *writes* Day 1, Train Station

I have gathered some new friends for this journey. I will be going on the station in 10 minutes. I am wondering why I am needed in Canterlot. Soon I will find out.
Heartsong: Meet you at 3, then.
(walks off)
Moonglade: Hmm... *packs useful stuff*
Ice Drop: *looks around* *checks time* Hm, 7 more minutes....
Name:Fire dash
Personality:flirtatious, full of himself but can be caring and loyal, though he can sometimes "change"
Hobbies:singing, playing music, using magic and showing off
Past:created by celestia when she was a filly , fire dash never grew as tall as his "sisters" and neither did his wings or horn, he tried to defeat discord but had been blasted by the elements of disharmony, he was turned into nightmare dash and tried to destroy equestria with fire, his sister celestia comatosed him and when he awoke nightmare dash was still inside but not able to escape
Biography:trying to stay away from his royal side he parties at all the night clubs, buys everything he needs including a castle in cloudsdale, he has had romantic relations with apple jack and rarity. He is now the owner of the nightclub "integrity2.0" and works with dj-Pon3
Picture below
 Name:Fire dash Personality:flirtatious, full of himself but can be caring and loyal, though he can s
*Grabs bag off the bed* Ren: Good thing I travel a lot! *throws Lady a fish, which she catches in her mouth* Lets go! *puts Lady on her back and they hurry off to the train station*
Ice Drop: *sees Fire Dash* *hides*
karinabrony commented…
Ugh... I have to go to the dentist, bye guys. :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
karinabrony commented…
Start a chat here meanwhile. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
jordy_dash commented…
Cya پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
SkyheartPegasus commented…
See ya پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Moonglade: *puts on saddlebag and goes to the station*
Fd:...and so i got vinyl's glasses and saw her eyes, and was like " oh my sister! You have the best looking eyes ever" that's when she blushed and winked at me, sister i love being me!
Mare 1:oh fire dash, you are so cool
Fire dash:*flips mane* and handsome, *kisses mares hoof*
Mare 2: and strong
Fire dash: oh thanks as well *gives a kiss on the cheek* any way ladies i must go*walks off laughing*
(Heartsong comes walking along and sees Fire Dash nearby)
Fire dash:*sits down and starts writing music* hmmm... *has a quick glance at heart song the back to writing music*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک OnlyAFangirl said…
Chrashes into Fire Dash* :O Um...........-says to mind awks-
(Heartsong passes by, glancing around as if looking for somepony)
Fire dash:woah....watch out cow girl *chuckles then holds hoof out* the names fire dash*flips mane then winks at her* owner of integrity2.0 and prince
Heartsong thinking: She said she'd meet me here...