My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Rise for the Revolution. (Full.)

BlackPetals posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 05:27AM
Celestia. The Sun Matriarch, as I called her. Princess of Day. And perhaps the only one who has a memory of me. Skia, I am called. Shadow. And I am. I embody shadows. Celestia attempted to burn me into ashes, but as long as a shadow exists, I live. Often it is a painful existence, as my element disappears in places, but sweet relief it is when my domain grows at night. Celestia is a tyrant. Luna was made Nightmare Moon by her own sister after defending me. Celestia knows she strengthens me by raising the moon, but she compensates with her sun. Now Luna has no memory of me, and though I wish to destroy the corrupt darkness in Celestia, I need companions. You have been called to destroy the darkness within the Sun Matriarch. You may find me in the ruins of the once glorious castle, where Luna was returned to herself.

-No swearing
-No puppets
-Please do have fun though. All pony types welcome.

Name:
Type:
Personality:
You may upload a pic if you like, but it's not necessary.

Edit: I will limit the amount of ponies to five, this does not include Skia or Aili. They are in a way the leaders. They're kind of like Celestia and Luna, but slightly twisted. Skia's sister has been added. The Revolution begins now.
last edited on Jan 20, 2014 at 12:48PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 271 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...