My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic MLP: Revolution RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 09:45PM
Equestria was once a beautiful place filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter. Paradise... It was like a dream. But every dream must come to an end once. That fateful day will always be remembered, when all the magic in our world just vanished. Society collapsed, the Princesses have disappeared without a trace. Nopony controls the Sun and the Moon. Extreme weather patterns ravage through the land. The smart ones fled the cities, those who didn't, perished quickly. It was the survival of the fittest. Equestria broke up, warlords and Militias took over. Bandits prowled the roads, like hungry timberwolves. Nopony knows what caused the Blackout, but we, who survived are looking for the answers.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn... In this case, it literary cannot happen, mu ha ha :)

- You may join with your OC, or take on a canon role, if you prefer. There is no limit of how many characters you can play.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

A few useful notes:

- The absence of magic does not affect the flying skills of the pegasi, but they lost the ability to walk on clouds or manipulate precipitation and weather conditions.
- Unicorns and alicorns cannot use any ability of their horn, of course.
- The world after the Blackout acts like the Everfree Forest, meaning nopony's in charge of the day and night cycle, it just happens naturally, just like the transition between seasons and the weather's changing randomly without the influence of the pegasi.
- There are several pendants, possessed by different ponies or hidden somewhere. These small necklaces can restore magic within a small radius, so if your character acquires one, then he/she can re-established the laws of magic of the original canon on a temporal basis.
- Equestria is divided into five different regions: The Constitutional Monarchy of Canterlot, the Pegasus Commonwealth, The Terran Republic, the Griffon Federation and the Kingdom of Unicornia. Each region has its own, independent laws; traveling between them is strictly monitored or very dangerous. They also have different economical structure, some are just pure dictatorship, some are more democratic.

Okay, I think that's all, we can discuss any further question during the RP. I hope you'll enjoy it.
 Equestria was once a beautiful place filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter. Paradise... It

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 1613 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...