My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Dawn of the Ponies RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Apr 15, 2014 at 08:30PM
The universe of Equestria Girls, somewhere in the not too distant future...

It all started with the great canine pandemic. The alien virus that was accidentally brought to Earth by a few astronauts, quickly swept over the world. The first strain only infected dogs, but then it mutated and spread over the feline as well. The humans took measures. They destroyed hundreds and thousands of the infected animals, to prevent the virus from spreading further, but to no avail. Within two years, 99.1% of the cat and dog population was obliterated and eventually, the virus died with them.

Mankind was alone. The pets they had for countless centuries were all gone. They desperately sought for new companions. That's when the humans set their sight on the ponies and found new partners in us. They recognized our intelligence and friendliness. And fate gave a giant boost to the evolutionary process. For more than seven decades, we watched the humans as we lived with them every single day. We learned their habits, their rules...

As our intelligence grew, we were able to complete more and more complex tasks, like cooking, shopping and guarding. With the power of their science, the humans created new versions of us... winged ponies, horned ponies... to make us better servants... to make us make their lives easier.

But one day, we have become aware... When she came... First Word. The mare who first said the word she heard from humans a million times: NO!

She made us all realize, that were were nothing but slaves. That the humans were just using us. She was the first of many. She was the first pony who ever had a symbol on her flank, that we call a cutie mark. She was the first who formed a coherent word and she became our leader. This is the story of First Word and the brave ponies who were brave enough to oppose humanity. This is the story of our revolt. This is the story of the Dawn of the Ponies.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn... In this case, it literary cannot happen, mu ha ha :)

- This is an OC RP, so you may only join with your own original character.

- You can either join as a human (EG form) or a pony, or both.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Useful note: Okay, so we follow the concept of the Planet of the Apes here. Yes, this is Earth and ponykind's history begins in mankind's future. Told ya it'll be a surprise. :)
 [i]The universe of Equestria Girls, somewhere in the not too distant future...[/i] It all starte

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 140 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 140

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SkyheartPegasus said…
GB: *continues doing chores*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinah_09 said…
Snow: No,not really...but it is kind of my job,so i have to...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
FW: Job to be humiliated... to be used! You do not feel you are destined for more? Time of humans will come to an end. You feel it too, yes? Deep down... you know, for you are aware! Come, meet us tonight. You are not alone! *writes on a small piece of paper* Here. You. Strong pony. We need strong ponies!
Snow: *takes paper then nods*
Louise: is mommy here yet?
Snow: hmm...just wait a bit more
Louise: *groans*
A powerful explosion suddenly shakes the earth and everyone starts running around in panic, while a huge cloud of smoke reaches for the sky...

FW: It's starting...
William [Louise's dad]: what's happening outside?
Elizabeth [Louise's mom]: i dont know,maybe a fire is starting somewhere! lets evacuate!
William: Louise get your pony and get over here with your belongings! were going out!
Louise: *tries to look over window* weee! fire works! i wanna watch!
Snow: hmmm...*sneaks outside* so i just have to go here...
FW: *observes the arriving ponies at the rendezvous point, while the city is in panic* Good... good! Many have come!
Snow: hey,its you...so what are we going to do with the humans?
FW: We reform humans! The Creator give us spark of the mind to reshape humans into our own image! We shake off the chains! Humans always say to pony: NO! Now, we say to human: NO! No more humiliation! No more slavery! No more abuse! You may like human. But you have to choose which side you on! Together we stand, divided we fall!
Snow: I will join you then! but after we reform them,we'll still be living with them or are we just going on separate societies?
FW: Depends on humans. We do not wish blood. We want peace. If humans can accept change, no blood. But I see the human nature. Their wisdom only matched by their cruelty and self-destructive behavior.
Snow: got it,so what are you're plans...um...excuse me,but have you told me your name yet?
FW: Haven't I? Rude of me. But with human around... it was risk. Ponies call me First Word. The first mare who ever spoke. And plan is to organize ponies. Humans will fight. Can you hear the noise, yes? So we need to learn to fight too!
Snow: they did that? i thought you were the ones who made the explosion...but anyway,you have somepony who's great at some kind of fighting style? we're going to learn to fight,eh?...for freedom...im in,when do we start?
FW: *smiles* You already have. And we have a gladiator pony.
Snow: oooh,nice...okay,so all of us here are going to stay here for the time being,i guess,since the humans probably fled
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک _Laugh_ said…
Steel Charmer: *steps out from the shadows, holding a bag full of food in her mouth* *stands beside FW and throws bag on ground* These are the ponies you were talking about?
FW: Yes. They have the spark of the mind and the power of the word. What happened back there? Why was explosion?
Steel Charmer: I am not sure. I think something went wrong inside a mine. Or probably a stupid human decided to cook for the first time in forever.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
FW: No matter! We have new friends! Everypony, this is Steel Charmer! Most powerful and trusted pony! She help you train. She teach fight. She's strong! She's aware!
Steel Charmer: I thank you. Now, who do we have here? *looks at Snow* Where'd you find this pony?
FW: Snow Flake! Yes,m she is most promising, like mare next to her, Grass Breeze. Humans were abusing them both of course, so I offered them a way out of it.
Steel Charmer: Hmm.. *examines the ponies* Alright. They're in. Now, may I say.. Once you're in, there's no going back. Ya'll heard me? We will not fight for revenge, we shall fight for freedom. Now, it is not safe to return to our owners... We will stay for the night in a mine. Because that's all we've got. *grabs bag* Shall we go?
FW: Yes. How far is mine you speak of?
Snow: alright. *follows*
Steel Charmer: Not that far. It´s down a hill. Only 15 minutes from here. *walks*
FW: Very well then. We should avoid any unwanted attention though. Act dumb, blend in, no talking.
Steel Charmer: *nods* I hate doing that..
FW: *puts her hoof on SC's shoulder* We won't have to do it for long, my friend. Lead the way!
Steel Charmer: I hope so.

After some minutes of walking, we all finally arrive at the mine. *grabs helmet and gives one to the rest* *enters mine and sees a bunch of ponies coughing, sick* *sighs*
Snow: *takes helmet and wears it* whoa...poor fellas...
Steel Charmer: Yup.. Humans have no mercy on us ponies. These ponies have to work 24/7. But only when a human is watching. *opens bag and gives an apple to everypony* *grabs sticks from ground and lights a fire* Everypony alright? Somepony need something?
Filly: Steel.. Dapple Rocks need more fresh water.. She doesn't want to eat.
Steel Charmer: *looks at Dapple, who is an old mare* I thought Black Steam was in charge of getting water today.
Filly: Well, he did a bad job as a leader while you were gone.
Steel Charmer: Alright. Go comfort her. *looks at FW and Snow* I'll be right back.. You guys start planning on ideas for you know what. *grabs bucket and walks out of mine* Come along if wanted.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Snow: sooo,what's the first step in our plan?
FW: Now you see the dark side of the humans. You were probably just a filly when they sold you to your owner... at one of the Pony Management Centers. Every major city has one. It's where humans select the ponies and train them mercilessly to do certain tasks. Those buildings are the symbols of our oppression! So they must be taken down!
Steel Charmer: *walks downhill carrying the bucket, as a river starts to appear in her way* *slowly walks toward river as she sees two rowdy teenagers swimming. Also, a pony maid at the other side of the river, holding towels and whatnot.* *groans* Great, now these idiots took over our only water resource.
FW: Yes. We need to get dispose of them.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DragonAura15 said…
(I'd like to join, but I can't, since I'm currently on a different computer than my usual one XP)
Steel Charmer: Pfft. Not sure if this is against the law. But I´d like to have a little fun with them. *grins*
Snow: what do you plan to do?
Steel Charmer: Give them a piece of my mind. I just want to get them out of there.
The group approaches the humans and a random stallion suddenly takes out a gun from his saddlebag, intending to shoot the humans, but FW intervenes, and he misses.

FW: What are you doing?! No killing! Pony doesn't kill pony! Pony doesn't kill humans!
Steel Charmer: *groans as the mysterious pony misses*

Human: Did ya hear that?
Human 2: Yeah, bro. We should get out of here.

Both humans nod and leave the river.
Snow: *sigh* at least they left,though are you okay with drinking from somewhere they swam? well...maybe not only them,other animals too,but seeing they are kind of our enemy,are you fine with that?
Steel Charmer: It's our only water resource the Humans gave us. Well, those who don't have owners. I can just heat it up. Unless quietly break in a house and grab water from there.
FW: Yes. We hunt for supplies. Raid houses and take whatever we can find. We are safe for the moment, but we need weapons. Saw a gun store at the outskirts of the city...
Steel Charmer: I suppose we can go there at dawn.
FW: Yes. In the mean time, we must find out what our newest friends are capable of, when it comes to battle.
Snow: *gulp* okay,then...
Steel Charmer: Very well. *clears throat and looks at Snow* Alright, show me what you got. Any experience with what we're about to deal with right now?
Snow: no,not really,since all my life i have doing babysitting and all...though i had to do some moves when bullies were going to the young mistress