My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Mlp roleplay

Bluecherry6765 posted on Jun 11, 2014 at 06:52AM
My character

name:Bluecherry
Perso: find out
bio: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeh i don't have one :<
 My character name:Bluecherry Age: 24 Gender: mare Perso: find out bio: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeh i don't

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 1004 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1004

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
OC: Master Sword
Personality: Friendly, Good sense of humor, Critical
Bio: A well-renowned critic of Ponyville. He is very kind toward his friends
 OC: Master Sword Age: 23 Gender: Stallion Personality: Friendly, Good sense of humor, Critical Bi
(Writes in article) And that is why this book is f**king awful (Ends article) There. I still can't believe I can't write down curse words on this. What ever happened to freedom of speech. Oh well. The review's done, so I should go and meet the others
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluecherry6765 said…
*Flies around trying to figure out what to do* Hmmm what should i do?
(Walks around) I wonder where I can find someone. They should be in this general area
*Flies to ponyvillie* hmm Anyone here?
Huh. That voice sounds very familiar
*Still flying around blue soon lands infront of a house and starts to walk around* Hello? Hmm it's quiet today
(Walks around) If I'm right, then the voice came from here... Then again, I was never good with that whole hearing for voices thing
*Starts walking into the middle of the town* Hello?
(Walks around) (Stops) Hey, is that blue pegasus over there the same blue pegasus I'm thinking of, or am I just imagining stuff
*Starts flying* Hello?! Where is everyone today?
(Looks) Yep, its definetly Blue Cherry. HEY, BLUE!!!
*Hears her name* Wha who where *Lands to find a familiar face* Hai
Hey, Blue. Where were you? I've been looking for you for a while
oh i was in canterlot doing magic celestia kinda wants me to help earth ponies grow crops faster soooooooooo that where i've been and you? Oh and by the way i got a surprize coming up for you and all your friends! *She smiles*
(Considering her giant smile, it must be something good) So, what's the surprise
Im not gonna ruin it *She laughs a little* That would ruin the fun
(I don't think she gets my feelings for surprises, especially after the last one) Okay then, so what are you going to do then
*She starts to fly* Well i have to go practice magic but i'll give you the surprize soon by the end of the day you should know the surprize
Wait. Your leaving already. You just got here
*She lands* Yeah i just got here but celestia is going to be mad if i'm tardy *She sighs* Here i'll stay for atleast an hour or until celestia knows i'm gone
Are you sure. I won't mind, especially if it means having to meet Celestia
You mean angry celestia she'll kinda put me in detention for not doing magic that's why she sent me out here and she kinda gets anoyyed becuase i do this everyday kinda sorta yeah *She sighs and walks around*
Well, maybe you should get to work. I shouldn't get in your way
*She starts to fly* I bet you can't guess what the surprize is by the end of the day
Sorry, but I don't do bets (Especially after the last one. I will never know why I bet a hundred dollars. What was I thinking) But, I'm sure I can guess... Well, your smiling huge, so it must be something big
it is *She laughed* i'll give a hint Canterlot castle
Canterlot Castle........ Hmm........... Are you going to allow everyone of our friends to be inside the castle
Yes! you got it!
And it only took fifteen seconds (...... Maybe I should have bet... could have gotten that money back) So, why are we all going to the Castle for
Weeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll it's wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll do you remember when i went to tht place that was far away fillydelphia i think it was and there something happen but your gonna have to figure it out i'll do a bet hint relatives *She flew up*
Uhh (Wow. Great hint Blue) ...Well, I got nothing
I have A sister she lived in fillydelphia and she came to canterlot to visit *Hears angry celestia* Oh no ... *Flies away quickly*
SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER THEN!!! Well, I guess I should let the others know about Blue's plans
*Celestia starts to holler about blue's actions* okay *Blue frowned as she went to her room*
(I have to admit, Celestia sounds very mean from what Blue told me. For some one who is all about peace and friendship, she sure is hard on Blue)
Bluecherry6765 commented…
it's kinda becuase blue is a brat XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*Blues sister walks in her room* Celesta wants to see you sister * Blue walks out of her room and into celesta's throne room
(Still, Blue never really gave me exact details as to what is going to happen at the castle)
(Yeah :\ buuuuuuuuut a secret lol) ~ 4 hours later~ *Blue comes flying back* Hey where are you? Hello?
(Stops walking) That sounds like Blue alright
*Lands* Hello? anyone?
Yep its Blue. HELLO AGAIN BLUE!!!
Oh HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, when do you think we can go to the castle
*She lands* I donno hmm i'll have to check with celestia to see she doesn't want ponies in the castle without her nollage and you have to have a special card saying you have permission theres another secret *She winks* so whatta you wanna do before i go ask celestia when you can come to the castle?
Well..... I'm not sure. Maybe you have something we can do
i do remember having a place where you could only get to if i let you in wanna go there?
Sure. Anything to ease my boredom
*Blue uses her magic to open a portal to her secret place* Go in before it closes!
Okay then (goes through portal)