My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Before we get stared, we need a roleplay of this. The real wedding roleplay!

TotalDramaFan60 posted on Jun 27, 2014 at 10:24PM
So, the scenario of this is that after PC's and SA's wedding, QC came back, and thought she killed Cadence, and then shining brand back Cadencewith the power of love. Then, everypony grows up, SA and PC have Princess Skyla (yeah! I'm going with it!). So, Twily took over Celestia cause Tia died, so did Luna, so, Twily, since she's the rainbow princess now, is also taking over for Luna. Pinkie and cheese got married, and were silly and named their kids, filly, Pinkie Sandwich and foal Cheese Pie. (And never knew he was named after a shipname.) applejack now owns her own farm, Fluttershy lives sadly alone, rainbow dash is captain of the wonderbolts cause spitfire quit, rarity is now an official designer, spike moved away (but isn't sad like flutters) Derpy is a bakery worker. The CMC got their cutie marks and are still the best of friends.Because we start at the beginning, somepony is still Tia and Luna.
Note: you can be several ponies.

Twilight: Windwakerguy430
Applejack:Windwakerguy430
Pinkie: me
Flutters:SkyheartPegasus
Dash:me
Rarity:Windwakerguy430
Spike: NocturnalMirage

Derpy:me
Tia:NocturnalMirage
Luna: Edvine2
Cadence:ButtonMash_0223
Shining:Edvine2
Chryssi: Edvine2
Skyla:ButtonMash_0223
Cheese:ButtonMash_0223
Cheese pie:
Pinkie sandwich: me
Scootaloo: Edvine2
Apple bloom:ButtonMash_0223
Sweetie belle:izfankirby

And a misquote:
LETS GO MARRY SHINING ARMOR!
No, it's just a joke.
last edited on Aug 21, 2014 at 11:53AM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 137 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Edvine2 said…
Crap... Rainbow Dash was taken... Ah well. I'll take Scootaloo, Queen Chrysalis, and, since I have more of a fondness for the night, Princess Luna.
Edvine2 commented…
Just so I know, how are we doing this? Are we sticking to the events of the wedding episode up until the marriage ceremony is over, یا are we gonna loosen up a bit when it comes to that? Also, do I get to give any of the changelings Queen Chrysalis has in tow names? That would be a nice thing to be able to do, but if آپ say "no", that's fine. QC has, like, thousands of changelings. And also, are we gonna try to stay with the script of the episode we're RPing, یا is that pretty much free-form with the contingency that we have to اقدام the story along at some point? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TotalDramaFan60 commented…
Yes, we will do the wedding and then we'll go until everypony getting older and stuff. And, sure, آپ can give em names. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Edvine2 commented…
Trust me, everypony's gonna love it. Who doesn't love epic action movie fights? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Bump so other ponies don't forget it exists. Sad we don't have any more takers... Hey! I know just what to do.
What? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Edvine2 commented…
I گیا کیا پوسٹ on the دیوار that آپ were doing this. We have another taker in NocturnalMirage. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Another bump. I don't want to keep doing this, but I will if I have to so I have something to partcipate in. Plus, when am I ever gonna get another shot at playng the evil bitch?
Hmm....*thinks for like 10 minutes* Alright! No...no. I DONT KNOW پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
Hmm... well I often play as Tia so I can take her role for the first segment of the RP. I'm thinking of playing as Spike, but only if he can be an awesome grown up dragon. :)

For instance:
 Hmm... well I often play as Tia so I can take her role for the first segment of the RP. I'm thinking
Okay, sure. He'll be like a famous dude that everypony is like, "OMC, SPIKE" پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
NocturnalMirage commented…
Splendid! He doesn't have to be famous though, I only asked for this, cos I love awesome dragons I'm in. When do we start? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
When somepony gets the mane six. Anyway, it starts out with rarity saying something. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Wow, I can't believe this RP died before it even begun... Wait... I got it. Some ponies need an incentive to join. Let me see what I can do here.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
I'll choose Twilight then

(If I knedw this existed, I would have joined before. I don't need/want any props :P)
Edvine2 commented…
آپ CAN pick مزید than 1 ٹٹو to be. I took on Luna, Chrysalis and Scootaloo, and I'm planning on turning the "females are weak and helpless" cliché into ground meat سے طرف کی having Scoots do what I like to call "engaging his/her(in this case, her) Badass Mode". You'll find out what I mean if we could just get all the spots filled! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I know, but I just seem to like the option of just one a little better. It keeps me from getting confused :P) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*kicks forum* Uh... *backs away slowly...*
You know, this may help get the forum to start quicker
I will also choose to be Applejack, and Fluttershy to help get this ball to at list go a couple inches
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TotalDramaFan60? 86 Nocturnal's spot; he's "fucking done" on here if his profile pic is any indication.
Yeah...Maybe I could just skip to the actual fanfic... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Edvine2 commented…
That's the best idea I've heard of all week! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Bump... AGAIN. For Celestia's sake...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ButtonMash_0223 said…
Could I be cadence please?
Ok پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ButtonMash_0223 commented…
I'll also be cheese, sweetie and rarity so that it fills up more. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Here is the فہرست of ponies i can be: cadence, rarity, sweetiebelle, applebloom, cheese sandwich. Just to get it going. It's fine if آپ say no and I will give up any of them except cadence if anypony else wants to join. *TRYING!!!* پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Okay, آپ can't be Rarity because Windwaker took her. Is it okay if you're Fluttershy? If it is, we'll be able to start... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Umm ... About the role of Fluttershy... Could you change that to Rarity. Sorry, its to give the Fluttershy role to someone more deserving
Okay then...Might have to change it back if Button wants to be Rarity like REALLY BADLY but otherwise yeah.. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sure. Ill be fluttershy :)
Wait! Skheart کہا that she wanted fluttershy. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
monkey
Buck
That's okay, Button. You can always be Skyla if you want. Skyheart gets the pony she wants and the remaining slots get filled. Hell, I'll even tack on Shining Armor to my wagon of RP goodness just so we can get this shit going! There. All Slots Filled! Let's do this.
I can't get over the fact that آپ are playing my " alter ego ", and fighting w me for yourself. Lol. It's so funny. :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Edvine2 commented…
And which one is your other you? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'm really confused now. My other me? Would be chryssi. Right? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sweet Celestia, all the parts are filled. We are Go for RP! Wind, start us off.
It was about bucking time! Let's do this already! :D
Do you think we can just start? Or... Who knows anything about what happened to totaldrama?
It starts with Rarity. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Who's rarity?!?!!!!!
Wiiiiiiiii nnnndddddddd!!!!!!!!! Do you think he knows?
Okay... how do I start (Wow I'm stupid :P)
Um...Rarity. Saying something about "a wonderful day"? Have آپ even SEEN THIS EPISODE? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Edvine2 commented…
I knew I should have taken Rarity... Wind, آپ are hereby sentenced to watch this episode until it gets burned into your memory. I've seen this episode quite a few times and heard the This دن Aria a hell of a lot more(Thank Celestia for a metal version with the lyrics in it). پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
You'll do a a great job :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Total? If maybe I could convince one of my friends to take part in the role play, do you think he could have sweetie belle?
Yeh پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
K. It's izfankirby. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Oh okay. ahem
Rarity: Oh my what a wonderful day
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SkyheartPegasus said…
(Just saying, you can read the whole script of Part 1 here X3
link)
Why do I think this is gonna feature more ad-libbing than Robin Williams as the genie in Aladdin? Ah well, as long as we don't completely go off the rails, I'll know what's going on.
Lol hahahahahahahahahah پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Technically, wind just started it. So... Who's twilight?
Umm... me... so
Twilight: It is a wonderful day, Rarity
And we're off, everypony. Took a long time to get here but finally, we're starting this. Since I have something planned for Scootaloo, I'll start her off like so.

Scootaloo: So, Apple Bloom, you got any ideas for what you think any of our cutie marks are gonna be?

(Hey Button, you're getting involved in this now. Figured I'd start doing Scootaloo's arc while I waited for my Luna, Chrysalis and Shining Armor parts.)
Edvine2 commented…
(I just realized: I have to do all the dialogue for when Chryssi(as Cadence Doppelganger) and Shining Armor have that conversation about Shiny's wedding attire. Like I'm not gonna try to make that a little مزید interesting... Ha ha ha... Haaaa hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-- *COUGH* Sorry bout that. Still waiting for my Chrysalis part. Unintentional evil laugh is unintentional.) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Applebloom: ahm gettin apples. You're prolly gettin speedy stuff. Sweetie's gettin some awesome singing notes. What do you think?
Scootaloo: Listen, Apple Bloom, just because you belong to the only family that has more ponies in it than the Grand Galloping Gala, doesn't mean you're gonna get a cutie mark in anything apple related. And yes, while I have some good skills with my scooter, I can't help but thinking my cutie mark isn't gonna be for that. As for Sweetie Belle... you're probably right. She could probably win Equestrian Idol with that voice.
Apple bloom: applejack says that every pony in the apple family has something to do with apples... So I had just thought it would be like that for me. Maybe ill get... We've tried everything else in equestria, except for five star masseuse!! Why don't you think you'll get speedy stuff?
Scootaloo: To be honest, my scooter is my only personal means of getting anywhere since these stupid wings-- *flaps wings* --are too small for me to get any actual flight time. I may not know how cutie marks work but I'm sure it takes personal disabilities into account. As for your rather extensive upbringing, you could be the first Apple to have a not-apple-related cutie mark. Also, I'd rather not try my hand at giving hooficures to ponies. It's not my thing.
Applebloom: I don't know. You're prolly right. Hey, is that spike? Why do you think he's running like a crazed maniac?
Scootaloo: I don't know, maybe somepony stole his gems and Spike is too chicken to get them back himself? The Mane 6 always seem to do everything around here, so of coures he'd run towards them. I'll go check out what's really going on here; we'll talk more about how what our cutie marks'll be later. *gets on scooter and follows Spike*

(Hey NocturnalMirage, you're up, buddy.)
Do آپ think he needs messages? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Spike: *runs towards clearing where the Mane 6 are having a picnic or something. He has a letter in his hands and looks excited as hay*
Just bein honest right now, but has anypony actually ever SEEN this episode?
I have. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Yeah. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
We don't need to go strictly سے طرف کی it. Just walk along the lines. But we r not gonna get anywhere if we don't at least try. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TotalDramaFan60 said…
Pinkie Pie: *Eats whole entire cake in two, three bites*
Edvine2 commented…
(That... actually seems plausible for Pinkie...) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Scootaloo: All right, now to assume the role of a picnicking pony. *sits down next to Rainbow Dash* Oh, Spike, when did you get here... and why are you all sweaty? I thought dragons didn't sweat, you know, since they can breathe FIRE?
(hoofBUMP)
Spike: *arrives where the Mane 6 at, waving with his hands, holding a letter*
Scootaloo: *reaches for a sanwich and begins eating*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TotalDramaFan60 said…
Rainbow Dash: Spike, you look like a dork. Not saying you aren't...
Spike: *stays excited and cheerful, ignoring Rainbow's comment* Just wait until you hear this! I got a letter from Princess Celestia!
Scootaloo: A letter from Princess Celestia? What's it say?
Spike: I... let me just... *burps and a letter pops up in front of the Mane 6*
Scootaloo: Not the most off-putting thing I've ever seen. *puts some punch in a cup and starts drinking it*
AppleBloom: *after ten minutes of sitting where scoots left her* ugh. Maybe ill go to the picnic whatever that is. *walks up just in time to see spike throw up all over twilight* until I sit next to scootaloo, and she asks wht it says. so i automatically assume its a letter. *applebloom listens intently while eating one of applejack's apple pie tarts.*
Spike: *unfolds the letter and reads it out loud* Dear friends! I am sure you are as excited as I am about the upcoming wedding in Canterlot...
Twilight: Well, of course
Scootaloo: A wedding? Hope I get to be one of the flower fillies...