My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 3438 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3438

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinah_09 said…
Astral: Well,you're a fast one....Hey wait for me! *chuckles teleports next to her then continues on galloping*

(Haha,I got a feeling TS is going to steal Meadow away with all these flashbacks about his love life...yup...and I did so hard making Astral akwardly do something about it in the previous RP,haha still new to this bruh. xD)
alinah_09 commented…
Nope. She's actually a kid Astral got close to during the war (and not in a weird way,mind you),they formed a bond overtime since they both lost their parents and now Astral took it upon himself to fill that role for her since she's too young to be experiencing this kind of loss. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
FabulousChicken commented…
Haha, those "awkard moments" cliché. Well I don't really know, I'm thinking of a lot of clichés right now of how this thing is going. All the clichés, combine! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Astral: Wait...*looks at her outfit then he narrows his eyes and steps in front of Meadow* Are you one of them? From Western Equestria? What business do you have here in Centralia?
Astral: *catches her,his eyes widening for a bit then raises his brow* What the-? Meadow! You still remember a bit about medicine right?What do we do?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *sigh* I'm just doing them a favor. If they would enjoy their lives, they better stay away. *flies down to where the other ponies were and sees they're not there* So, they left, eh? Since I'm alone, I can go and actually do something. *stretches* Well, I could always just take a nice relaxing stroll outside, so, I'll do that, I guess. Then I'll go to Dr.Roll's house and take a real nap.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
(So, whats going on?)
And Thunderstorm is left alone. Poor Thunderstorm. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
alinah_09 commented…
*Canterlot...you've been spelling it as "cantorlot" for a while now. :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jade_23 said…
Meadow: (idles there as she stares at the collapsed pony, then looks back at Astral with widened eyes* I-I don't! She must have injuries INSIDE her head.. The only thing we can do is help her with her wing! *reaches for her saddlebag and pulls out a scarf, she then wraps it around Jetstream's wing and then around her neck to sustain the injury in place.* T-That should do it for now! *with her magic, she as well reaches for a water bottle and slowly pours water on Jetstream's face*
Thunderstorm: *while flying around the village, he sees Astral, Meadow and Jetstream* Oh, not these two. And another pony. Fantastic! Look at poor little Meadow, shaking in fear. She looks like she's about to pass out. I don't want to be a part of this but it'll be fun to watch. *TS backs away and drags a cloud closer to Meadow and Astral* *he sits on the cloud and watches them* So, Star Freak, what are you going to do to help? Let's see how much of a stallion you are and fix the situation.
As Astral helps pick Jetstream up, Meadow turns around to the stallion on the cloud with a disappointed look on her face. She punctures her emerald eyes into Thunderstorm's, and then speaks with a low voice.

Meadow: That is very rude of you, Thunderstorm! You expect to make friends with that attitude?! Something tells me you don't like Astral, he has done nothing to you, so stop being.. Such a jerk!
Thunderstorm: *the stallion lays down on the cloud and looks at Meadow with cold eyes* Oh no, I'm not going to be friends with the Star Freak. Did you really think I was going to be friends with everypony in the first place? And, look who's talking. You ran off and left me alone, didn't you? You're the jerk.

(Look at the pic and you'll see how TS looks like right now. xD)
 Thunderstorm: *the stallion lays down on the بادل and looks at Meadow with cold eyes* Oh no, I'm not
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So I take it your a Black Butler پرستار پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yas پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
alinah_09 commented…
....Is that Sebastian from Black Butler? xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Am I the only one who doesn't watch anime here? I mean, the only anime I've watched is Future Diary. xD)

Meadow: *gasps* I'm not a j-jerk! How rude of you! That is no way how to treat a lady! I did no such thing in running off! You abandoned me! *ignites her horn and suddenly raises Thunderstorm off the cloud with her magic, then dumps him on the cold, hard ground of dirt* I didn't leave you alone, I never leave anypony alone!!! You are the jerk here! Come on, Astral! Perhaps I was wrong about him! *looks at Jetstream* The hospital is only a few minutes away if you feel dizzy. Stay off your wings for a while! *begins to walk off with Astral, continuing their destination to Crystal's school*
I don't watch a lot of anime. I just watch them if I have time, یا if someone says they're good. And I watched Future Diary too, so yay to that. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Mirage hates anime, so... no :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
alinah_09 commented…
Yeah,I'll watch if I'm interested but I'm watching less and less now.... oh,and yep,Mirage will prolly incinerate us once he sees this. xD jk jk پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
^ Summer Pride might incinerate us. xD Hahahahah I'm so funny.. No? Okay nevermind. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Thunderstorm: Hey, just wait a minute here! Why do you say that I "abandoned" you? One time you act like an overly attached girlfriend, the next time like my mother! And since Star Freak showed up, you began with all the friendship and you became such a jerk! And you, mare, whatever your name is, I am not jealous of Star Freak! I don't care about neither of them! They can do whatever the hay they want! She's not my girlfriend, not my friend, and she won't ever be! Got it?
Astral: That's very cruel of you,Storm. Meadow was just trying to help...she's kind lik that. *looks to another direction* lets see,the train station huh? It's a bit of a distance away from the school...*sigh* I suppose we could make it. C'mon. *walks carefully*
Thunderstorm: It's Thunderstorm for you, Star Freak! I am not rude, and I'm plenty refined, mind you! I am a pegasus, and I love it. I wouldn't change it. Either way, I am not rude towards other races, I try to not interfere with them a lot. I don't know or care who you are or what you do, but you still don't have the rights to talk to me like that! I am all grown up, and I probably have more experience that you!
Meadow: *frowns at Thunderstorm* ...I was wrong. Very wrong. *raises her voice* I was trying to be a friend, help you out! But I guess that's what I get from being nice, insults and careless ponies! Don't you ever use me again, I've been used too many times in my life! And we are the same age, we are all adults yet we act like fillies! ...And his name is Astral Streak, you lab rat! *without even thinking, she slaps Thunderstorm's cheek from her anger. She doesn't even apologize or anything, she just walks off besides the other two ponies*
Thunderstorm: *his eyes get filled with anger* How.. HOW DARE YOU? *flies towards Meadow and doesn't allow her to pass* YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF ME! YOU HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYDAY! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE? YOU'RE THAT ONE MARE THAT ALWAYS IS TRYING TO BE ALL NICE, BUT THAT'S JUST A PRETTY FACE! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE TO THINK I EVER EVEN AS MUCH TALKED TO YOU! YOU ARE DISGUSTING! YOU.. YOU CALL ME A LAB RAT? WHAT ABOUT YOU, BEING THROWN AROUND LIKE A YARN BALL! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE! *looks at Jetstream* AND YOU, STOP TALKING LIKE YOU ARE A SUPER PONY OR SOMETHING! YOU'RE JUST PATHETIC! ALL OF YOU!
Well Thunderstorm hates everypony so.. Yeah. (I just saw it O_O) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Meadow: *takes a step back, then glares at the stallion in front of him* ...THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!
Thunderstorm: I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE, YARN BALL! *flies off*
(I don't know how I should come into this and with who :P)
Well I think your OCs at the train station, buying tickets. So.. I don't know پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Meadow: Fine! BYE! *turns her head back to the others with a sad expression, ignoring Thunderstorm as he is getting yelled at by Jetstream* Forget him! *walks with a faster pace besides Astral, then shakes her head* Being able to see you and Crystal is the only thing not making me want to explode!

(Got you covered, Wind. xD)

Ragnar: How much is a train ticket?
Tsura: I forget..
Wheat: I believe ten bits. Five for the little ones. We've created a new invention for our trains. We've added rooms with beds and all for coziness!
Vectra: Good.. Those seats before killed our backs..
Meriva: My wings and hooves are tired, dad..
Tsura: Yeah, well Catapult is tired as well from the horrors he went through yesterday because of my brother.. *carries Meriva on her back*
Wheat: ...Besides the madness I think it is nice to see each other once again!
Tsura: Ugh, stop with the lies, none of us like each other.
Wheat: Willow seems to be great friends with your kids. *tilts her head toward Willow and Tanis playing tag*
Tsura: They're kids. What do you expect?
No actually. She can be yelling at him but I don't think any مککا, عجیب الخلقت could be that strong to be able to knock him on the ground, considering the height he's up to. So she can be following him and yelling at him but he isn't going to be knocked into the ground, That height could kill him. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
^ Okay guys, it doesn't matter. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yeah, Jade is right. It's fine. We'll just pretend it never was a thing. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Longsword: Oh, come now, Tsura. We all change with time. I'm sure you remember me being a bit more serious back then. Though, I guess somethings never change
(Thanks)
Astral: ...Are you going to be okay? *puts hoof on her shoulder with a concerned face*
Meadow: *sighs, then smiles at Astral* Yeah, I think so... But enough of that! Stop me if I end up hugging Crystal to death!

Tsura: And you still are, blondie!
Wheat: *Rolls her eyes*

After a while, the group of ponies finally arrive at the train station. They all stare at the long line.

Ragnar: Alright, I'll grab the tickets.
Wheat: *puts a hoof on Ragnar's chest* Yeah, I don't think so. You will grab the tickets. I will pay for them. *tilts her head* You go sit with the others. I'll wait in line.
Ragnar: Hm, look at that, Doc! You hated me and now we're interacting physically! *smirks at the mare*
Wheat: Ha, that was so funny I forgot to laugh! *grabs her saddle back and gets in line.
Ragnar: *shrugs, then goes back with the other folk and sits besides Slingshot in a round table nearby*
Willow: *sits on her father's lap* I'm still craving pancakes..
Ragnar: Hmm.. *grabs the picture with Summer Pride away from Slingshot* Well, Dandelion, for starters, I congratulate you for doing something right.
Longsword: (Ruffles Willow's hair) Don't worry, dear. Perhaps they serve some on the train. They may not be as good as mother's cooking, but they're still pretty good
Toy Sword: Nothing is better than mother's cooking.
Tanis: Aw, I wish I could say the same thing..
Tsura: *grooms Meriva's mane gently as she lies against her mother's stomach* I can cook, just not with Equestrian devices. They are strange.
Toy Sword: Have you been able to adapt so far here?
Tsura:: No! All the things you do is very different to my culture.
Toy Sword: But you've been in Equestria before, haven't you?
Tsura: Yeah but I was destined to do some other stuff.. But I did like my wedding dress, it was so fluffy! And that pastry, whatever you call it was delicious! So some things here do satisfy me.

Wheat: *perks her ears at the mare's complaints then turns around* Oh, ma'am are you alright? Who is this brat you speak so annoyed about?
Longsword: I think you were talking about cake. Glad to hear you like something. I honestly began to think you hated everything sooner or later. Guess some people at least like something, even you, Tsura (Chuckles)
Steel Sword: It's good to see you again, Tsura. And I see you're children are very healthy. That's good to hear (Gives a small smile)
Tsura: Yeah, I guess your daughter is great as well, Longsword. She's cute. But mine are cuter.. *kisses Meriva on the forehead*
Ragnar: *taps his hook on the wooden table, annoyed from all the family and love talk*
Tsura: *notices Ragnar's annoyed face* ...So Ragnar, how has Jaya been besides the injury?
Ragnar: Mother has been doing fine.. Her shoulder is all healed.
Tsura: That is nice to know.. I'd like to see her, I bet she misses me.. I am her daughter, after all.
Ragnar: *laughs to himself as he carves in the table with the hook* So you don't know.. Funny, Jaya said she'd sent a scroll to you..
Tsura: I don't know what?
Ragnar: Well, after you left mother replaced you.
Tsura: ..What?
Ragnar: She had another baby, a filly. Black mane, purple eyes, identical to our mother. Since you left, some pony had to take the job as princess. It is a rule for the leader of the travelers to have at least two or more babies after all.
Tsura: *lowers her ears* She replaced me? Who's the father?
Ragnar: He's dead. Mother killed him shortly after she got what she wanted. Blamed his death to a disease.
Tsura: What... What's her name? How long ago?
Ragnar: About one year ago. Her name is Zuri... Zuri Sly.. She's been a great little sister. Mother is very pleased with her. I haven't seen Jaya more happy in my life. *smirks at his sister*
Tsura: ...Has she asked about me?
Ragnar: Nope! Not at all!
Tsura: Why didn't she tell me about the newborn? All relatives are suppose to attend the birth of a child.
Ragnar: *shrugs* Guess she forgot.
Tsura: ...Oh. *swallows a knot of jealousy as she stares at the table* Where is she?
Ragnar: On a ship in Manehattan. It's three in the afternoon correct? Must mean she's giving her baby to eat.
Tsura: I want to go visit her once we find Summer Pride..
Ragnar: Sure, it's about time you meet your little sister.
Tsura: *constricts her eyes* ..yes.. Yes it is..

Wheat: ..Did you say Meadow and Astral? *sighs* I think I know who is that brat you are talking to. *observes the scarf* Hm, Meadow did well for her first time attending pegasi. *gently touches the bruise carefully, examining it* I'm sure there are some bandaids in the medical office on the train. I am an experienced doctor, I'll help you.
Steel Sword: I'm sorry to hear that, Tsura
(I'm with the vision thing too? Okay...lets just assume the pendant made it possible for him)

Astral: *just as they arrived at the school his eyes suddenly widen for a second as the pendant blinks* What?
alinah_09 commented…
'k پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Tsura: *lifts her angered eyes at Steel Sword* Why are you apologizing?!

Wheat: Do not worry, ma'am, I've got you covered.

Meadow: *tilts her head* What? What, what? What, why are you saying what?
alinah_09 commented…
...the language of "whats" پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
alinah_09 commented…
xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Steel Sword: It's just that.... No pony should be replaced by there parents. It isn't right
Astral: Uh...no,it's probably nothing. *gives an almost fake smile* Let's just get Crystal...*the pendant stops blinking and the light fades away again*
Tsura: Replaced?! I am never replaced! Nopony can replace Tsura Sly!
Ragnar: Looks like our own mother did.
Tsura: I cannot be replaced!

Wheat: Oh my, I'm sorry! Don't cry! ..What happened to her?

Meadow: *smiles at the stallion* Alright! Let's go! *enters the school, passing my the hallways as she looks both her sides every once in a while, staring at the chatting teenagers by the rooms* Wow, this is quite an elegant school! What class does Crystal have today?
Steel Sword: (Sighs) (Guess she is trying to deny it)
Astral: *gives a real smile this time* Hmm...if I remember right,they should be doing archery right about now...so maybe at Shooting Range out back.
Tsura: *takes a deep breath, then leans back on her chair and continues to groom Meriva's mane to distract herself*

Willow: *taps Tanis on the shoulder* Tag, you're it! *runs around the table*
Tanis: *quickly flies toward Willow and taps her back* Now you're it!
Willow: Hey, no fair! You're flying!
Tanis: Well its not my fault you're an earth pony!
Vectra: True, just work on your skills on running, Willow! *turns her head to Meriva who is laying down, comfortable on Tsura's lap while being scratched* Why don't you wanna play?
Tanis: Because she's a sissy!

Wheat: Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for you! But do not blame yourself, sweetheart! You're mother knows you did not mean it for her!

Meadow: Archery, hm? Interesting! I'm happy for the life you've been able to provide her, Astral! We should hurry, we don't want the train to leave us. *trots her way to the gym out in the back of the big school*
Astral: Yeah...*smiles sadly* i just wished i hadn't neglected you all in return...I really missed you.*follows*
~~~ ~~~
Crystal: *focusing on bullseye as she pulls the string of her bow with a determined face,after she exhales,she then lets go of the string and watches as the arrow flies....into the bullseye,her classmates clap their hands and praise her*
Pony1: That was awesome!
Crystal: Thanks! *grins*
Meadow: *opens the big wooden doors, revealing the field/gym of training* Wow! I guess this is a necessary class nowadays.. *looks around, trying to identify the filly she'd once saw* Black hair, white coat..
Crystal: *walks towards them while talking with another classmate*
Meadow: *lifts her eyes a bit to the right, then widens them as soon as she recognizes the mare talking to her friend. Like a mother, she immediately trots to Crystal and gives her a big, warm hug.* Crystal Rose!!! Wow! Look at you! You are so beautiful! You're al grown up! *grabs her cheeks and squeezes them together* Astral took good care of you! We'll discuss everything on the train, we must go! It's a private issue to be discussed!
Crystal: *eyes widen in surprise* wha-huh? What are you doing here? *rubs her cheeks blushing while her classmates watch* Where are we going?

Astral: *chuckles* Forgot to hold you back there, Meadow. *grins then turns to Crystal* Let's go Crystal,we're pulling you out of school for now,we're going to find...somepony.
Crystal: Who? and...what about the teachers?
Astral: We took care of that. C'mon! The others are waiting!
Meadow: Haha, I hope we didn't interrupt anything.. heh.. But yes, we should get going! *opens the door for the ponies* We have a long journey ahead of us..
(just realized our icons both have curly blond hair...just putting it out there. :P)

Astral: Indeed. *nods as he waits for the two of them then continues forward beside them*
(oh yeah xD)

Meadow: *lets the door close behind her as she trots along with Crystal and Astral outside of school* I see you enjoy archery, nice choice of weapon! You get to attack from larger distances. Your first weapon was a slingshot, after all.. Alright, Crystal, so listen.. We think there might be a possibility of Queen Summer Pride being alive.. Don't ask us why, we just do.. The others, as in our "squad", experienced the situation as well.. They are waiting for us in the train station. Our next stop is Canterlot.. We'll advise Landslide right away! And who knows, Summer Pride might be there too! We just need to scoop up some for information. *pats her head, then continues to gallop besides the two other ponies*
Crystal: Huh...? But I thought you said Queen Summer is dead? *adjusts the strap of her archery equipment as she continues to walk with them with a confused expression*
Astral: We'll see about that. I know we weren't able to find her the previous years but...there's still a chance.
Crystal: Does this have something to do with that pend-*slaps hoof on her mouth* I mean...nothing.
Astral: *sighs then smiles at the young pony* It's okay,you don't have to keep it a secret anymore...although...*thinks back on that vision he got when they just arrived at the school* that seems unlikely to happen...but it's not like anything's impossible anymore... err...it's probably just in my head.
As the three ponies were walking towards the train station,two certain ponies were watching from top of a building,observing.

Mitchell: Hmm...they're on the move.
Fiamma: Good. That's what he's counting on.
Mitchell: It's not like they're going to refuse a chance either way,the previous Queen was their friend and all that.
Fiamma: Yes...the previous Queen of Equestria as a whole. I will achieve it no matter what...Equestria needs to stay together again.
Mitchell: This is about your brother isn't it?
Fiamma: *wears her mask* Let's go back to base.
Mitchell: Ignoring what I said now are you? *smiles* alright,I'll give in for now.
Fiamma: *flies while Mitchell hops from one building to another with great leaps*
Thunderstorm: Those arrogant, pathetic, stupid ponies! "You abandoned me", "I made a mistake", "Don't you dare use me again"! Like I asked for her help in the first place. I want to make them pay! ..Hey, you. Wake up! I have a job for you!
S.O.M: What do you want boy?
Thunderstorm: I want you to go follow those ponies and give them a lesson they'll never forget!
S.O.M: Why should I? What do I get in return?
Thunderstorm: You can have all of them. Do whatever you want with them! I don't care.
S.O.M: My, my! Look who came out of his shell. I was kind of bored, so I'll take what I've got.
Thunderstorm: I want to see the whole show.
S.O.M: Wait, what? Really now? What about your rules? That you weren't going to let anypony die on your watch?
Thunderstorm: I said I want to see the whole show. *his eyes glow like flames* This time is personal.
S.O.M: *grins* If that's what you want, I won't deny. It's been a while since I performed with an audience.
Thunderstorm: Shut up and go.
S.O.M: As you wish! *he flashes his horn and they appear in front of Astral, Crystal and Meadow* You might want to stay back my boy, it's going to be a mess.
Thunderstorm: *he backs up and flaps his wings*
S.O.M: Now, you three. How would you like to die?
Steel Sword: Meadow has been gone for a while (Stands up) I'm going to go look for her. I'll be right back (Walks off)
Meadow: *giggles at Crystal* You look so different.. My apologies if I make you sound uncomfortable! I just haven't seen you in forever! *lifts her eyes to encounter the S.O.M infant of them all, then she gasps and takes a step back, getting in front of Crystal besides Astral* Who are you, and what do you want with us? I suggest you do not want to try us, we are experienced warriors!

Tsura: I'll go with you because my flank hurts of sitting all the time. *carries Meriva and places it on Catapult's lap, then kisses his nose* Watch them. *follows Steel Sword*

Wheat: Oof! *pats Jetstream's back* No worries, dear. I'm right here, everything will be alright! *turns back to the cashier and pays for the fourteen tickets, then smiles at the mare and walks*
(Actually, it was Steel Sword who left :P)
Steel Sword: (While she and Tsura are walking, her eyes widen in horror) Tsura, we need to get to them right away (Runs as quickly as she can)
Jade_23 commented…
Oops, let me ترمیم my post then, sorry. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
S.O.M: Hah, you think I'm scared of you? Well, you are weak against me.
Thunderstorm: (This isn't the right thing to do.. This isn't me.. They're trying to drag me down by force, aren't they? But, it's not fair to these ponies to let them die. They have nothing to do with this. These evil ponies don't know what mercy is. They have been destroying my life since I was a colt. But I can't allow them to destroy their lives.)
S.O.M: Now, pretty face, since you wanted to stand up, you're going first. In the name of my Lord, I shall kill you, and we shall celebrate our victory with your flesh an-
Thunderstorm: *he quickly flies down and interrupts S.O.M* You bastard! Leave them out of this. I know what you had in mind.
S.O.M: I am trying to follow my Lord's orders. That's what a loyal servant is supposed to do.
Thunderstorm: I know what you and your Lord want. They aren't involved in all of this.
S.O.M: Following your master's orders means to do anything to please him. Even if I have to kill these ponies. Now, how about we get rid of you for a moment? *he flashes his horn towards Thunderstorm. TS falls and S.O.M pushes him out of the way* Where were we?
Thunderstorm: *he gets up and vomits blood* *TS walks towards S.O.M and looks at him* Stop this. Just take me instead and don't involve them.
S.O.M: You have potential. You are strong my boy. I always liked that about you. But I can't let you ruin my Lord's plans. Now, get out of the way. *he kicks TS*
Thunderstorm: *grunts* Whatever you do, I'll never give up. Now, I order you to go back where you came from.
S.O.M: Shut up, boy! You can't order me around! You are a big nothing, and you always will be! If you wouldn't be so stubborn, we could've ended this.
Thunderstorm: *smiles* Oh, this will end. Sadly, it won't be good for you.