My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 3438 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3438

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: Be safe, my love!!! *runs to the cupboard and quickly gets into his armor and arming himself*

Slingshot: *snaps the neck of the changeling she was fighting with, foaming with rage* You bugs chose the worst possible moment to attack!!! Nothing's more dangerous than an unsatisfied mare!!! AAAARRRGH! *grabs another changeling and smashes him against the wall with brute force*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jade_23 said…
Tanis: Ooh! Ooh! Do we get to fight too, dad? I'll be a swordsman! *pretends to hold a sword and slices it in the air*
Vectra: *rolls her eyes* We already had this chat!
Meriva: Can I be the one with the bow and arrow like in that fairytale book?

Tsura: *flies with great speed through the halls, constantly stopping to make way for other ponies.*

Wheat: Oh my goodness, Meadow! *hugs her with Willow in her arms* Follow us!

Ragnar: *sees that it's no use to fight as more changelings enter the room. The stallion then grabs Slingshot's coat and flares his wings, grabbing her by the waist and dragging her out the room. He wraps the coat around her nude body and carries her in the air* Come on, there's too many! We'll fight them with the others!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Thank god your safe, Meadow (Hugs her) Come on. We got to get to someplace safe
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinah_09 said…
Meanwhile Astral and Crystal were running from one train car to another fighting off changelings that were coming from the windows,in between train cars and even some on the roof. Crystal was lucky she was able to fight them off with her bare hooves and sometimes using her wings to assist her since she learned from the Academy while Astral was lucky himself,because along with his bag containing money,he also had his good ol' pistols to use.

Crystal: They said for us to go the barracks right? *does a flip while flying and kicks a changeling in the face*
Astral: Yes...*shoots a changeling in between his eyes* they said the passengers were all evacuated there....*shoots another one coming at Crystal* we're almost there!
Meadow: The mare told us to head for the barracks!

Ragnar: *as he continues to fly in the air with Slingshot in her hooves, she eventually bumps into her sister who was looking for both at them. She stares in awe at both ponies, then tilts her head with a swallow.*

Tsura: W-What happened?! Is everything alright? Did you get hurt? Why are you carrying her? Why is she half naked, along with you, Ragnar?
Ragnar: That does not matter now! I will explain later. *lets go of Slingshot and the three hover in the air*
Tsura: ..Anyhow, we're heading to the barracks, come on!

Longsword: Yes, that's where we're heading. Lets go (With the others, he rushes to the barracks)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
Once the group reaches the entrance to the barracks, a couple of changelings simply bust through the ceiling of the train car, blocking their way of escape, while other beasts approach them from behind, slowly but assuredly surrounding them.

Slingshot: This isn't just a simple train robbery! They are too well organized! *throws the changeling knife, and after a few spins in the air, it pierces the head of an attacker. Then she instinctively reaches for her barrel, only to touch her own fur instead of a weapon...* Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have left my armor in Canterlot!
Longsword: (Once he comes around the corner with the others, he shoots at the changelings around the others)
Astral: whoa! *quickly reloads one of his guns while the other fires*
Crystal: *uppercuts a changeling then she flies a bit to kick him* oww...my hooves are hurting now...
FabulousChicken commented…
..Yes. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Sorry, I slept in. xD)

A few changelings were able to escape the gas explosion as they ran quickly toward the group of the huddled adults and kids..

Meadow: Uh Oh.. *takes a step back, guarding her little sister, aiming her horn* I can't create a forcefield this big! There are too many ponies!

Ragnar: Tsura, you take out the first two, and I'll take out the rest.
Tsura: What? But I haven't fought in years! I haven't killed anypony, I was doing so well being sane for once in my life!
Ragnar: No time for that! You're gonna kill them whether you like it or not! You were the only guard back then who could use their hooves in combat! Come on!
Tsura: *slowly nods at her brother, then observes the two changelings heading toward her. The mare's eyes dilate as she lets out a scream of "war" then charges to the two beasts. Unexpectedly, she jumps in the air and grasps one changeling's neck with her legs, the other's neck with her hooves. The mares twists and twirls in the air with her flexible body, dragging the creatures with her. Two loud cracks are heard from the monsters, and when Tsura frees them, they both fall dead on the ground with snapped necks. The mare lands on the ground, with her eyes still dilated. She surprisingly lets out a swift, creepy laugh.

Tsura: Well, these beasts aren't going to kill themselves!
Longsword: (Reloads his gun and shoots at the changelings)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FabulousChicken said…
(Wow, well I missed a lot.)

Thunderstorm: *takes a few steps forward and gets out of the forcefield* Just try and keep it together a little longer. *sigh* Well, you changelings always were a mess. *he gets out a few knives from his bag and throws them at the changelings* *three changelings fall to the ground with knives on their wings and body* Time to kiss you goodbye! *he snaps the changelings' necks and pulls out the knives*

(Yas! Black Butler's opening would be a perfect theme song for Thunderstorm! *squee* But I cant embed it.. for some reason. Anyway, yes, I'm going to use it as his theme song.)
Tanis: Cool! Mommy is kicking flank!
Vectra: Finally some action..
Meriva: N-No, mommy is killing flank..
Toy Sword: These must be the last group of the beasts! Those who fell unconscious, throw them out the window! We payed for a ride to Canterlot, and that's where we're going!
Longsword: (Makes sure that the changelings are dead. The ones that aren't, he shoots them in the head and kills them)
Ragnar: *sees a changeling flying toward his sister, then skillfully grabs the beast by it's mouth with his hook, and throws him out the window of the train* Hurry!!!
Thunderstorm: *throws his knives at a few changelings flying towards him* *he pulls out the knives and kills them, then throws the changelings out the window* It's better to finish them off than to allow them to come back.
Longsword: (Keeps shooting the ones that are coming) Why are they attacking a train. You'd think they'd be after something more important, like a city or outpost
Meadow: ..A-Are those all the changelings? Are they gone?
Longsword: I think so (Checks, to make sure there aren't anymore)
Thunderstorm: *grabs a piece of cloth from his bag and cleans his knives* In any case, don't let your guard down and don't go wandering around alone. *looks at Meadow with the corner of his eye* That forcefield must have drained a lot of your energy. Not every unicorn can handle that. Are you feeling okay?
Wheat: Chrysalis? Who is this pony you speak of? Or.. Changeling?? And Obsidian is dead! She died eight years ago, I saw her be dragged away from the demons below! She will remain there for a very very long time! I suggest you to flee because things will get bloody here!

Meadow: *turns her head to Thunderstorm* And all of a sudden you care about how I feel? *rolls her eyes and walks out his sight to her parents*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Thunderstorm: *sigh* And then you say I'm the negative one..
Jade_23 commented…
Aw. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Crystal: ah! Meadow, you got my archery equipment! Pass them to me!
Astral: *using a small time spell,he makes the used bullets around him as good as new then loads them to his gun* It's a good thing I still remember this spell...
Meadow: *turns her head quickly to Crystal, then takes off the bag of arrows from her back, and gives it to the young mare* Be careful with those, Crystal! I don't want you getting hurt!
Crystal: It's okay--I know how to use it. *grabs her bow and loads her arrow just in case*
(Is it just me or is OmegaKing's posts are gone?)
Jade_23 commented…
Oh, okay. Sorry about that. :p پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
alinah_09 commented…
wow...I just noticed how fewer these posts are now... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
From 800 یا something like that to 762. :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sorry to hear that. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Thunderstorm: Astral, can we talk about something please? It's kind of important.
Tsura dusts off her hooves and steps back, in front of her children and Catapult as a matter of protection. Ragnar instinctively backed up as well and stood in front of Slingshot to shield her from any harm. He glares at Fenris with threatening eyes.

Wheat: What? This is all confusing.. I don't understand what you mean.. *turns to einherijar* I can't fix it, but I can fix it up to where it'll take days for it to heal.
(I only remembered the silhouette part....but Astral just kinda forgot with all these stuff happening,i guess. In any case, you said Summer and Landslide also got it right?)

Astral: *brings his guard down as he turns to Thunderstorm* what is it? If this is about Meadow, you better chose your words carefully...She's someone precious to me, and I don't want her getting hurt. *sigh* Anyway,at least you stopped calling me that nickname, we need to get along after all,since we're al in the same boat...

Crystal: They're gone? What happened? *brings down her weapon as well* Why did they suddenly leave?
Tsura: Who knows? But they did! Which is good! Come on, those who are injured head to the medical office.. I know a pony that can help..

Wheat: *tilts her head to Gloria* Why should I help you? You're a changeling. Your race has caused nothing but trouble in Equestria.
Wheat: Think of me how you like. It does not concern me. I was a used peasant back then and I was able to buy a life. Excuse my rudeness.. I find it hard to trust ponies nowadays. *stands up with a groan and walks to another section of the train to look for the others*
Longsword: Okay, I think we got them all

(Okay, that's my last post for tonight. I'm dead tired. See you guys later)
Crystal: Seems like it...*looks around the wrecked train* Well...we still got most of the train so maybe we'll make it through the journey...aaaand it's already morning.
Thunderstorm: ..Shut up and follow me. *Astral and TS walk a few hooves away from the other ponies* Listen to me.. You saw what happened before.. He is.. an evil pony. He gets whatever he wants. And he wanted my death. So I chose to let you all live, and that I should die.. But it's fine. If.. If I talked to Meadow about this, she would say that we're friends and that we should help each other. Then she would get mad. The other ponies will not understand. So I'm trusting you to tell them what you heard. After I die, Meadow is probably going to be sad. And you are going to be the stallion and comfort her until she forgets about it and everything is back to normal. If she's so dear to you, you probably should consider what I just said.
Astral: Yes...she is dear to me,very. For that reason, I'm not gonna let you die just yet, she wants a friend? Then I'll give it to her,after all, we were all surrounded by adults and children even before,and I was the only one her age. If you're destined to die like you said,then fine I'll acknowledge your request but for now that's not gonna happen...so just, hold on will you? We're not gonna let anyone die.
Thunderstorm: *sigh* Again with this? When you come up with a way to help me, I'd hear you. But for now I don't think you have found anything. Anyway, about Meadow.. She wants a caring friend, somepony that won't leave her side, somepony she can ask for advice and that she can have fun with. I'm not that pony. You are. Now that you have the chance, go! Be the friend she needs.
Astral: ...Fine. Just remember to consider what I said and I'll do the same. *sighs* Nothing's impossible these days, so it's not certain that we're not gonna figure all this out. I learned that first hand. I'll be off then. *turns away from TS then goes back to the others* Okay...what's the plan? They might come back for us again,should we set up guarding shifts like before?
(Wow, so many ponies to ship in this RP. xD)

Soon, all the ponies that had separated from the attack were now gathered back in one section of the train. The brunette doctor standing besides Longsword, with her daughter on his back took a step forward and speaks with her thick Equestrian accent.

Wheat: Yes, we will set up shifts in every window. And this time, we will be prepared for the attack! Those with families, lock your children in the dorms.. Along with yourself. As tied as you all are, we cannot fall asleep, unguarded! Do we all understand?
Yas. All of the shipping! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Though I wonder which will be the final ships... So hard to decide! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
alinah_09 commented…
expect the unexpected. lolz. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Thunderstorm: Yes, ma'am!
Astral: Got it. *turns to Silver star* Still...it's better to be safe than sorry.
Thunderstorm: I agree. Changelings are unpredictable. We never know when they might come.

(I don't support the Astral and Thunderstorm ship but I would be interested in drawing it someday. I mean, still a better love story than Twilight. And I might be an a.hole for this, but I'm going to say this: I am trying way too hard to decide if I ship Astral with Meadow or Thunderstorm with Meadow. Also, I apologize to Meadow and Meadow's creator for all my shipping. xD)
Jade_23 commented…
Meadow: It's okay.. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(I wonder what Mirage is gonna think of all these ships! Haha xD)

Crystal: Let's hope we'll be safe either way because this train is not going to stand another attack. *frowns as she looks at all the damage*
Meriva: Mommy.. I'm tired..
Tanis: Yeah, well sleep is for the weak.. *yawns*
Wheat: *observes the little kids, then turns to Tsura* Perhaps my daughter can sleep along with your children. Then we will all have them gathered in one spot where we can protect them.
Tanis: Eww! No way, I'm not sleeping with another girl! It's disgusting, I wish I had a brother..
Ragnar: *pats Tanis' head* One day when you are older you will be dying to sleep with three mares at once, trust me.
Tsura: *picks up her three children and places them on her back with her mouth* Fine. Bring Willow. *flares her wings and flies back to her cabin in a different section of the train.*
Ragnar: Well.. Now that THAT has been settled.. Can we all go back to bed? We have a long day ahead of us in roughly four hours. *hums as he walks back to the cabin he shares with Slingshot*
Meadow: Yeah.. *walks back alone to her cabin she is currently sharing with Astral and Thunderstorm*
Wheat: They're right.. We need some rest. Come on, Longsword.. *kisses his cheek and walks in the opposite direction*
Astral: I'll stay up for a bit to guard, then I'll sleep.
Crystal: You sure?
Astral: Yeah...just for a bit. Don't worry.
Longsword: (Follows her)
Thunderstorm: *walks after Meadow to the cabin*
Crystal: Alright then...I'll see you later, Astral. *she tries to stifle a yawn but to no avail* Haha...guess i'm 'that' tired...*just follows by hoof instead of flying like usual to their room*
Meadow: *tilts her head to Thunderstorm and surprisingly talks to him* Were you scared?

Wheat: I cannot believe the changelings were able to cross the boarder! We could've been killed!
Longsword: I just can't believe they would attack a train of civilians. What good would that do to help them in the war. Unless, they were just intending to kill us
Thunderstorm: I am used to changeling attacks now.. They do not scare me as much as before. What scares me is the idea that they could've hurt the children, Longsword, Wheat, Astral.. or you.