My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 3438 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3438

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
Slingshot: *spots Einherijar and his companions emerging from that strange, cubic forcefield of magic* It's okay, everypony! It appears we have found some survivors!

Summer: *narrows her eyes in anger when she sees that Einherijar survived and when she notices Slingshot in the air, she grabs Deadlock's arm, dragging him away from the crowd* Curses! Time to move...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *lifts her head and follows Slingshot's glance, then widens her eyes*
Willow: *frowns* I told you! You never believe me!
Tsura: *flares her wings, about to follow the ponies in the air*
Ragnar: *grabs Tsura's leg, preventing her from flying off* What are you thinking?
Tsura: Aren't we suppose to help?!
Ragnar: Yes, but not like this! We're looking for one particular pony, remember?
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* Well that particular pony better appear soon!
As Summer makes her way through the circle of bystanders, she suddenly turns to Deadlock.

Summer: We should split up! I sense those strange waves of magic again. From now on, we have to be very careful.
Deadlock: Agreed.
Summer: Are your objectives clear?
Deadlock: Of course!
Summer: Good! Meet me at the place where we first met in three days. If I'm not there, don't wait for me! Carry on with your mission! If I get captured or killed, you must be the one who will finish what I started.
Deadlock: Yes... I won't fail you!
Summer: I know. *touches the stallion's hoof tenderly* Take care, my friend! And good luck!
Deadlock: *nods and disappears in the crowd, casually walking toward the opposite direction of where Summer is headed*
Summer: *locks her eyes on the crystal pony until he vanishes in the crowd then turns around, attempting to leave the premise. She trots near the crater and the few ponies who are seemingly looking for survivors, avoiding to even glance at them. She just hides her face in her hood even more and continues walking on*
Tsura: *tilts her head as he observes Einherijar* What's he saying?
Ragnar: *shrugs* Something about a cupcake.
Tsura: And I thought I was the crazy one..
Ragnar: No time to discuss that! *lands on the ground, then observes the crowd around him feeling a weird sensation as he looks at a particular pony walking by them. He observes the pony in the hood, then shakes his head as Tsura's words distract him*
Tsura: What are you doing?! Look for Landslide!
Ragnar: That's what we're all doing! *turns around and continues digging with the rest, keeping his distance next to the forcefield*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: (As she is looking she sense something. She turns to the mare hiding her face behind a hood. She does nothing, and only watches her, but she feels something odd about her)
Summer: *looks around and observes the frozen moments around her then frowns* Why do you keep following me?! You don't take rejection, really well, now, do you? As somepony who has lived this long, you should have learned the meaning of the word "no", by now!
Steel Sword: (Her use of magic allows her to hear the pony, and her eyes widen at the voice. She is now certain who the mare is)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FabulousChicken said…
(Haha, just came and while reading the replies I saw "I have frozen time" and at that moment.. I died. xD Anyway, sorry for being inactive all day, but I have been really busy and I finally am home all cozy and warm.)
NocturnalMirage commented…
it's okay, we understand. I1m just glad you're back. :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Summer: *stares at the alicorn with an obtuse expression like if he was talking on a language she does not understand. Then she breaks out in a crazy laughter all of sudden* Ha ha ha ha ha! Protection? Balance? Ha ha ha ha! Have you looked around here lately? The balance has been disrupted quite some time ago! The point of no return is long gone in the mirror of the past. nothing can be the same again! EVER! Equestria is beyond saying! She has turned into the cancer of this planet! A sick tumor that keeps growing and growing, devouring everything until everypony dies! And just like every other disease, this one has to be annihilated in order for host to survive! Equestria is that disease now. And I am the cure. *takes a step closer to alicorn, glaring at him with the spark of insanity flashing in her eyes* what you've seen today is merely the beginning! I'm at war with this... *extends her hoof pointing all around herself* ... this broken thing. *takes another step closer with a merciless grin on her face* and I'm gonna bring it down. I'm gonna bring this evil, corrupted, diseased rotten temple down... on your heads! *hisses then whispers in an eerie, menacing way* It's going to be biblical... and when the dust clears, those who survive will create a new world upon the ruins of the old one! A clean slate! No armies! No wars! No pain! A paradise! It's something worth sacrificing lives for... including my own. This is my mission, this is my goal, and nothing and nopony can stand in my way! Not even you! So pursue me if you wish! But I can guarantee, that you shall not stop me! You may have massed great knowledge and wisdom through each world you visited! But I have built and shaped Equestria with my two bare hooves and my willpower! This is MY world, I get to decide who wins and who loses! *that sinister spark of insanity in her otherwise mesmerizing emerald eyes grows brighter and more intense as she speaks. Even her cutie marks of a flaming heart begins to change. As she gets more and more into her monologue, the symbol on her flank slowly starts to turn... upside down. Her voice suddenly turns all calm, menacing and quiet as she forms every world slowly* This will come to pass... The fire rises! Because I AM the Fire! I am... Death!
Steel Sword: (Does her best to stay still, not wanting to give herself away, as she is aware of the threat)
(Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's just take a deep breath, all right? This is a ROLE PLAY GAME which takes place in a FANTASY WORLD, where everyone can have their own ideas, thus pretty much everything can happen. Everything that does not violate the rules. I want you all to respect each other and their way of playing the game even if you have difficulties accepting different rping styles and thoughts. Although I have never stated this in the rules but only because I assumed it was obvious. Pretty much a given. Just because some players don't play as other players expect, that doesn't mean we have to immaturely lash out on each other, okay? I honestly never had a problem like this EVER, not even once and I've been roleplaying continuously for the past two years. So I want to make myself very clear: I expect mutual respect from everyone. Even if we have opposing ideas. We can discuss them in a civilized manner, like rational human beings, but I shall not tolerate such outbursts in this tone from anyone. This is supposed to be fun, something we create from our own minds put together. Even if we have different ideas. That's what makes the RP more diverse and fun!

However, I believe there is something else needs that to be clarified: Although you all have complete autonomy to do pretty much you want, form relationships, introduce new plot points, etc. whenever you like, I, as the creator of the game, have the privilege to "intervene" and "guide" the plot toward a direction of my choosing every once in a while. Like Summer said: "This is my world, I get to decide who wins and who loses." That does not mean you are all here for me, to do what I say and whatnot. No, absolutely not! What would be the fun in that? It wouldn't be fun at all! I love roleplaying with all of you, I love how different each and every one of you are! You guys make the RP exciting and epic with your thoughts and ideas! It would be nothing without you. But it also means that we have to respect each other and accept our differences, thus we have to compromise a little every now and then. I think I've done my fair share of compromising and will continue to do so. But, as the creator of this game, when I want my own character to be a bad guy here and now, she will be a bad guy and will continue to be a bad guy for as long as I see fit, without having to explain why or having to fight with someone else's will to get mine through. With all do respect, allow me to have that tiny little perk. Those who know me also know that when I join other RP's that are not my work, I always respect this perk of the game's creator.

Think of the RP as the human body: I provide the skeleton, you guys provide the muscles and the skin. None can exist without the other, like the bow relies on the arrow and the arrow relies on the bow. One is meaningless without the other.

And just one final thing: I really hated writing all this stuff down, because I never before had to assert myself like this in an RP. I hate playing "top dog" but I felt it had to be done.

Now, with that being said, I truly hope we can put this whole minor misunderstanding behind us once and for all and enjoy the RP the way it was intended!)
(Wise words indeed, Mirage! You have my full respect, I agree with every word. I also truly wish we can continue this RP without another silly disruption like this.. But If we all agree on putting this misunderstanding aside, can we continue the RP? :)

Tsura: *oddly twitches as she "gasps for air," then stares at the rubble in front of her in confusion* ..What?
Ragnar: *shakes his head*..huh?
Meadow: What.. what? *realizes her forcefield is gone, then generates a new one*
Wheat: Weird.. This feels unreal.. As if I missed something..
Summer: *looks around and blinks in confusion when she realizes she's at the border of the city* That bastard! Nopony's playing pinball with my body again once I get a fresh supply of aurorum!

She wants to leave but her cutie mark suddenly turns back to normal from the upside down position it was since the heated conversation of the alicorn and her features soften up. The mare glances back at the city in the distance, spotting that cloud of smoke, billowing on the dark skies...

Summer: I have to know... *she then turns into a dainty falcon and flies back toward the explosion site*
Steel Sword: (Falls to her knees, suddenly stricken with fear)
Wheat: Um.. What were we doing again?
Toy Sword: Looking for survivors.. Or.. dead bodies..
Tsura: *hovers in the air, then settles her children on the ground* Stay away from the rubble, you can get hurt! *flies back up besides her husband, and scouts the disaster in the air for a better view.*
Tanis: No fair!
Toy Sword: *hears his aunt collide against the ground, then turns to her* Aunt Steel Sword, what is wrong?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Steel Sword: (Tries to calm herself) I-it's nothing, dear
Thunderstorm: *his mark starts to hurt and bleed* ..No, not now.. *growls* Whatever just happened, I can sense it's not good..
Toy Sword: *tilts his head at her aunt, then helps her up* Be careful, Auntie.
Tsura: *encounters another guard beneath the rubble, and makes way for him to crawl out. But she hides her face and leaves to another part immediately to not receive more insults.*
Steel Sword: (Can't stop thinking about what she witnessed)
Some time passes by and as the group searches the rubble thoroughly, they find a few more survivors. After that, only dead bodies... Catapult is standing near the ledge of the crater, wiping sweat off his forehead when he hears a groan of pain from nearby. The pegasus soon finds the source in a form of a young, attractive but badly injured mare, who appears to be a secretary of some sort, based on her torn up clothing.

Catapult: Guys, I've found another one!!! Come quick!

Waits for a second then springs into action himself, since the reaction time of the others seemed to be too slow from his perspective. He pushes a bigger stone aside, pulling the mare out of her "prison", while the others rush over there.

Slingshot: Good job, my son!
Catapult: Thanks! *flashes a pale, exhausted smile at his mother* I was just... Whoa!!!

A sudden event cuts his sentence short as the rocks under his hooves collapse onto each other creating a smaller landslide. A part of the weakened pavement gives in and another mare in some robes, who was standing too close to the edge of the crater trips over the debris and falls inside. however, her descent comes to an abrupt halt by the bulky barrel of the gypsy stallion, idling in the middle of the crater...
Meadow: *her forcefield breaks as she falls on her back* Ow!
Tsura: *from the sudden fall, she forgets about her wings and crashes against a rock. Luckily, she is able to catch her three children just in time*

Ragnar lets out a heavy grumble of pain from the weight that was dropped from a high altitude on him. His body prevented the mare above him to get injured, resulting the harm to be done to him. He clears his throat and weakly raises his upper body then stares at the mysterious mare above him with his cold, blue eyes.

Ragnar: Ugh.. Nice going, Catapult! Good for nothing! ..That is one way to meet someone. Are you alright, ma'am? Were you one of the injured caused by the destruction of the lunatic on the loose?
Thunderstorm: *helps Meadow up* Are you okay?
(This is just a game, dude! You don't have to take everything so seriously and personally. )

Catapult: Oh, my goodness! I'm so sorry guys! I just wanted to get that lady out of there...

The mare shakes her head and stands up, wiping the dust off her robes, not noticing her hood has been torn apart by some sharp rocks during her fall. She has a sky blue coat, orange eyes and a grey mane.

Mare: No, I'm perfectly fine... thank you! I just heard that the governor might be dead and I may have been standing too cl...

This is the moment when he turns around to face her savior. She turns speechless, just keeps staring at him for a few seconds, with her jaw dropped in shock and disbelief*

Mare: Wha...???

Then she suddenly snatches her forehead like he had a terrible headache. The pain distorts her face as she grinds her teeth then growls as her coat turns snow white, her mane to fiery orange and her eyes emerald green within a few seconds. She looks at her own hooves and then her eyes travel upwards and meet Ragnar's.

Summer: *hisses with great anger* YOU!!!
(16 years old of Rping? If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?)

Meadow: *rubs her aching temples* Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.. Are you hurt? *looks around* Who's hurt?!
Tsura: *she completely ignores the situation, focusing on her children for a minute* ..Are you all okay?
Meriva: *raises her hoof, then turns it and shows her mother the small bleeding scratch she has on her forearm*
Tsura: We'll fix that.. WHEAT!!!

Ragnar: *continues to stare at his hoof as he is twisting back on his hook* ..Me? Yes, me Ragnar Sly, surprised to see a gypsy? It shouldn't be since us travelers saved your equestrian flanks over and over again! *lifts his eyes only to encounter Summer Pride standing above him*

His slightly opens, trying to find the right words as he stares at the mare he once loved. The mare he still loves.. He doesn’t jump up to the mare and greets her with open hooves. He doesn’t cry of happiness. He doesn’t shout her name. The stallion simply stares at the mare with his cold, blue eyes. For a second his heart stopped beating as he caught a good look at her. Her mane, her hooves, her curves, her eyes, and her neck.. Ragnar unexpectedly leans calmly toward Summer, not showing a single act of fear. To his eyes, Summer was still the mare he knew. Beautiful, charming, elegant.. Even if she was hissing at him. The stallion stands right in front of her, gazing at the mare’s enthralling emerald eyes. They stare at each other in awe for a while. He turns his head and leans it against Summer’s chest, twitching his ears as he hears her heartbeat and her soft breathing...

Ragnar: I hear you breathing.. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hear you breathe.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinah_09 said…
Astral: What the?
Crystal: Is that...Queen Summer?

(Sorry, I made sure to stay away from this RP for a while since I know I wont be able to do my work if I did...at least to lessen the pile. I also noticed that there was a misunderstanding so yeah...)
Jade_23 commented…
Welcome back! :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
what she said! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Summer: It's okay... I've been waiting for this moment for years... *her voice is very calm, yet sounds strange and somewhat menacing as she wraps her hooves around the stallion, embracing him in a hug* You have no idea how many times I've imagined this moment... how many times I have played it over and over again in my head... how much I've been waiting for this... how long I've been waiting for this... *with each sentence, her hug gets tighter and tighter until it reaches the point when it's actually beginning to hurt Ragnar* do you know how long? *her soft voice changes, it becomes raspy, cold and unforgiving*

Then the feel of Summer's warm, silky fur changes... it turns cold and scaly and slithery... that's when Ragnar realizes, he is no longer in Summer's arms, but in the grasp of a giant anaconda and the serpent hisses on the mare's voice as the merciless, green reptile eyes pierce into his

Summer: EIGHT, LONG, PAINFUL YEARSSSS!!!!

Landslide is preparing to leave the abandoned and destroyed prison complex when a guard informs him about the explosion in the stronghold....

Landslide: This can't be good! Let us make haste and return to Catnerlot!
While Ragnar tries to speak, slowly and painfully choking himself in Summer's grasp, Tsura finally notices the scene. With great speed, she flies in the form of a torpedo, and crashes between Summer Pride and Ragnar, breaking the seize. Ragnar catches his breath while Tsura stands in front of her brother in a protective manner, while her pupil shrinks and she growls at Summer Pride like a wild dog.

Tsura: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM! HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH?! (Maggie Greene quote right there btw)
Meriva: *comes trotting in with her siblings, limping* Mommy, who's this scary monster?
FabulousChicken commented…
Dat Maggie Greene quote doe! xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Crystal: Queen Summer! What are you doing!?
Astral: Children stay back!
(Yeah, I noticed! xD)

Summer: *blinks in surprise for a moment and hisses, sticking her forked tongue out* Aah, Tsssura! I have misssssed your ssspiritsss indeed! *looks over the sides and see the other members of the group approaching slowly and carefully since they don't know the identity of the serpent yet* Oh,I sssee that everypony isss here... the cassst is complete! I'll warn you only onccce.... Ssstay out of thisss... It'ss between me... and him! *slithers away, quickly finding her way around Tsura, towering over Ragnar* You and I have a ssscore to sssetlle, Ragnar Sssly!
Thunderstorm: *he just coldly looks at the scene, tilts his head and looks at Meadow*So, you know this.. thing?
Meadow: ..Yes.. She is.. The Queen.. Or was.. She was my "aunt".. *swallows*
Ragnar: *coughs as he stares at Summer's form with an empathetic expression* A score?! What score?! Oh, I see! You think we abandoned you?! Is that what you think?! Well, you Summer Pride, are wrong!
Tsura: *walks up to the snake from behind and snatches her by the neck, holding her tightly as she is experienced with holding dangerous snakes* You, my friend, have a lot of explaining to do! Do not mess with someone who knows about snakes more than you! *squeezes her neck as a threat* Anacondas are my favorites.
Thunderstorm: Well, this "aunt" of yours seems.. friendly. *softly smiles when he sees Meadow's scared look* You look really scared.. Don't be. Nothing bad'll happen to you.. *after he says that he tilts his head towards the anaconda and sees Tsura squeezing Summer's neck*
Astral: Well...she was the reason we came here in the first place...*gulps then gets his weapons out in case something bad were to happen* She's not the same...as expected, I hate to say this...but we still need to be wary...
Summer:*squirms on the ground for a bit then stops* Exxxcellent suggestion! *the body of the serpent quickly reverts to a pony which then soon turns to dust in Tsura's hooves, only to reassemble a few feet away* But to answer your question: OF COURSE YOU HAVE!!! *points at Ragnar while the mask of untold rage distorts her features* YOU DID NOT COME!!! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SAVE ME!!! BUT YOU DIDN'T COME!!! I WAS SCREAMING YOUR NAME WHEN THEY TOOK ME AWAY! *starts pacing around the group menacingly like a lioness as the other ponies follow her every move with their heads* The only reason that helped me live was your memory! At first. But year after year went on and you still didn't come! You have abandoned me!!! ALL OF YOU!!! After what we've been through together! You chose to just let me go! Because it was EASIER! Especially you, Ragnar!!! You chose to believe I was dead because it was much more simple than searching for me, wasn't it?! *paces around in smaller and smaller circles slowly gathering the group closer to each other while she speak* Even after I "told" you where to find me!!! Don't look at me like that! You had countless nightmares about me, or do you deny it?! Ah, silence is acknowledgement!!! Those nightmares were my psychic cries for help!!! If you had the guts you could have found me!!! If you truly loved me, you could have found me! but you didn't! you forgot about me just like everypony else!!! You forgot about me, while I was rotting in their stinking prisons!!! You forgot... well... *suddenly raises her hoof and shows the tattoo made by the changelings on her inner wrist of her left arm* I HAVEN'T!!!
Ragnar: Summer Pride, how can you say that?! Those countless nightmares, I thought they were illusions! I never thought of it that way! Cries for help?! They were torture! You threatened me in each one of them! I told everypony you were dead, but I did not mean it! Why do you think I am here in Equestria?! To visit my sister?! No! I risked my tribe's life to find you, Summer Pride! I have not forgotten! You cross my mind every second of every minute of every hour, of everyday!!! I came to Equestria to find you! After those changelings took you, we had no idea where you went! I traveled through the seven seas for your flank! Why do you think my tribe is dying?! Because of you, Summer! All of them will soon be dead because I made them risk their flank for you! I dragged them in my hopeless journeys with no results! I was captured by the changelings, twice! I barely made it! I did this all for you! How dare you say I left you in the cold?!
Wheat: *lifts her orange eyes and pierces them into Summer's* ..Summer.. We all looked for you.. We searched for you for three years, nonstop. But many of us lost hope.. I lost hope in you.. It was hard to even send guards to find you because of the countless changelings trying to break our forcefield. Landslide tried his best. So did my family. We all did.
Tsura: Life's a nightmare, Summer Pride, deal with it! It's in the past, believe me! I've been through that. Taking out your anger on someone who tried to help is NOT the solution! Why the hell do you think we're all here right now?! As soon as we knew you were still alive, we ran out the damn door! What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like a dumb villain wandering the streets?! The explosion! That killed so many ponies! It might've killed Landslide as well!
Summer: Revenge?! You think this is about revenge?! I could have had my vengeance months ago if I wanted that! No, you fail to see the bigger picture again! *as she speaks, her cutie mark begins to turn again, until it's upside down once more and her aggressive manners change with it too, her voice gets a bit higher and paler* Just like you said: this world IS a nightmare. It's beyond saving. It has to be cleansed. Just look around and see what everything I've created turned into! A cesspool! It's not even a country anymore! The ponies have lost faith in it, thus they do not deserve it. *suddenly points at Thunderstorm for a moment* That marked one understands! My brother is a part of the problem! He made everything worse even if he had good intentions! A new world must come but it cannot as long as the old one still exists. You are protecting something that's already lost! But it's been over before... and I've changed all that! This time, the change will have to be radical and all consuming! You will understand! Once you see the beauty of it... *her eyes wander off with that sinister, insane flame dancing in them* Boom! Just like that... I'm not the enemy here! If you're looking for the enemy, you should just look around yourselves! Equestria is dying and it must be put out of its misery! Why would you keep fighting for something that does not even exist, when you could live like kings... *glances at Thunderstorm again* ... and queens...* then glances at Tsura* ...after the slate has been wiped clean! A brand new start! No past! No war! No pain! You are all strong, you are all survivors, we could prevail together! Just like before! You could help me create a new utopia!

Landslide: *furrows a brow* What did you say?! How dare you to defile my sister's memory like that?!
Longsword: We can't just let this world just disappear like that. Thousands would die if you were to do that. You don't see the error in your plan?
Wheat: ..A new utopia?! What are you talking about, Queen Summer Pride?! How on earth do you plan to do that?! By killing us all?! We have to protect what we still have, even if it kills us! We cannot wipe everyone out the world like that! What has gotten into you?!
Astral: What?! Isn't this the reason why we wen't through that wretched war years ago?! To salvage what we have! Even if this world is already dead as is it, it's because the War is not yet over! Yet we still have to protect this land and all the ponies remaining because there WILL NOT be a tomorrow if there's nopony there!
Summer: Not everypony! Just the weak. The strong ones like you shall survive! But in order for the strong to live... the weak must die first. Don't you see the futility of your quest? There's nothing left here to defend! nothing but dusty old memories and shadows... and the dirt... *her cutie mark turns back to normal again and that crazy spark dies out in her eyes for a few seconds* this dirt everywhere... *then the flame returns and her cutie mark is upside down again* I can see you don't believe me. But I understand... think of me as the necessary evil this world needs if this world to improve.

Landslide: No, that's not possible! *signals the guards as he creates a platform from earth with his powers and flies through the crater on it, followed by the soldiers*

(Yeah, why not? :) Although you might have to excuse me cos I'm about to pass out soon. it's 7:30 am here already and I've been at this for a good 14 hours, I'm getting tired. But even if I do fall asleep, we can continue when I come back. :)
Thunderstorm: *looks at Summer and laughs* The marked one does understand. I know what it feels like to lose everything you have, everypony you love, to be tortured, owned, humiliated, crushed. And the worst part is you can never forget, never recover and never get back what you lost.. But destroying everything is not the answer you seek. Believe me, I've tried. It just brings more pain, more weight on your shoulders. These ponies care about you. They tried to find you, they looked for you. But, nopony tried to do so for me.. I lost all hope, I lost all of my colors. What kept me going, was the idea that one day, I can find somepony that really cares about me, that will never betray me, that won't leave me. I have tried for years, looking for a warm and welcoming hug, trying to find that special pony, but like always, luck isn't by my side. So I gave up. But you, you still have a chance with these ponies. So take that chance, and let them help. The way they talked about you, and how much that you mean to them, means that they want to help you. Don't try to destroy, try to create.
Tsura: We will do no such thing! *tilts her head at Catapult* What are you doing?! Say something! Don't tell me you agree with her!
Meriva: ..kill the weak? *tilts her confused, furry head then gasps* Oh no! But I'm weak!
Tanis: HAH!
Vectra: *rolls her eyes* This is stupid..

(I thought that was a cute scene.. xD)
FabulousChicken commented…
xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ragnar: WOAH WOAH WOAH, LAD! STEP AWAY FROM THE MARE! *stands in front of Summer in a protective manner* What are you doing?! You'll have to go through me! I will gut you alive if you harm a single strawberry blonde mane of hers!
Jade_23 commented…
I know. That's a pirate insult. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Catapult: *looks perplexed and a little lost* I... I don't know what to say... she can't be serious, can she? I mean, she was the Queen of Equestria for goodness sake! She'd never destroy it like this! *glances at the mare and their eyes meet which makes the pegasus even more uncertain* Right? You're just confused, right, your highness?
Summer: If you're not with me... *looks away from the ponies for a bit and when she glares at them again, her emerald eyes are filled with cold determination and rage* ... you're against me!
Slingshot: *steps beside her son in a protective manner* Only a criminal negotiates with extremities.

That's when Jet Stream arrives and engages in a fight. After her first blow, Summer stands up with a terrifying look on her face. She cracks her jaw, showing her white fangs as begins marching toward Jet Stream, walking passed Ragnar without even looking at him* I don't know who you are or where you're from but you just made a big mistake! *quickens the pace and when she reaches Jet Stream, she simply slaps her in the face, which sends her flying in the air, crashing into a building nearby*
(For some reason this reminds me of Jordy... :P)

Astral: This is absurd!
and you're not alone with that assumption. xD) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
Count me in.. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Steel Sword: Summer, you can't possibly kill these people. They were once citizens that looked up to you. They saw you as their queen. Tell me, with what you believe in your heart. Do you believe that these innocent ponies deserve to die because they are weak?
Tsura: *turns back at her brother* Hm, impressive! What a protective bear!
Ragnar: You shut it!
Wheat: Hmm.. What happened to her with the changelings? Is it possible for any magic to morph into something else?
Ragnar: Gypsy magic can. But it's a potion.. But it's temporary..
Wheat: Interesting.. We need to learn more after this mess!
Tsura: *looks at Catapult* ..You don't seem surprised.. Well, I guess this is one of the few terrors we've seen..

That was when Summer was thrown into Ragnar's hooves.

Ragnar: Oof! *lifts his eyes and sees Jetstream charging at them, then he growls* Enough! You are not the only one with magic here! I'm not suppose to use my magic for attacks.. But screw the gypsy balance! Rise stâncă o! *twists his hooves*

Ragnar's words create a yellow aurora that surrounds a heavy rock that had fallen with the ponies earlier. He raises the rock with his magic and sends it at Jetstream, allowing her to crash within it.

Willow: Aw.. I wish I had supernatural powers.
Wheat: *pats her head* We're a normal family.
Before Jet Stream could strike Ragnar, Summer unexpectedly jumps in front of him, creating a red forcefield of magic...
Wheat: *tilts her head at Jetstream, and recognizes her from the train* You! Stop! Why are you doing this?! Why are you trying to kill Summer?! You'll fail!
Tsura: We need to get the ponies out of here! It's going to get messy!
Ragnar: *perks his ears and widens his eyes once he's in the forcefield with Summer Pride* What happened to you hating me?!
Summer: *narrows her eyes in concentration as she hisses between her teeth to Ragnar* Shut up! *she ten turns her head toward Jet Stream again and before her lance could shatter the forcefield altogether, a small, circular hole opens up in the middle, letting through a crimson magic beam that strikes the attacking mare in the chest, making her fall down* And that was just a warning shot, child! I do not wish to claim your stallion! *affords a frosty squint toward Ragnar* I'm all done with them. now get up and leave before you really get hurt!