My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 3438 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 3438

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *hesitates for a second* Wait! There's... plenty of room in here. Don't go! I don't want to be alone anymore!

Catapult: Ow! *hisses in pain* Hey, now that was just uncalled for! I told you it would hurt! but it was the only way! If we left it like how it was, you would have had a deformed wing for the rest of your life! Now it's all good! Just try flapping it! A little ice on it and it will be good as new!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *perks his furry ears, then turns around at the mare with a confused look* I'll stay with you as long as you want me to. But you must promise me something.. *walks forward and sits on the bed besides the mare, not attempting to make a move on her. He simply sits quietly and awkward staring at the bottle of Witch Blood below him* So.. Will you answer my question? What music do you like?

Tsura: *frowns at her husband, flaring her wings* A little ice? That's your advice? That will fix everything? Even a broken heart? *glares at the stallion in front of her with her shrunken eyes, then turns around and sits, grooming her feathers with her body twitching as a sign of fear*

Meadow: *tucks in her little sister, then suddenly perks her ears and turns to the window, allowing her strange feeling to take control of her instinct.* hmm..? *trots to the window, and opens it, sticking her head outside*
Toy Sword: What's wrong?
Meadow: I'm not sure..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Blunderbuss (Is already gone before she can see him)
Summer: Music? I've been an underground prisoner for the past eight years, if you recall, I haven't been catching up to music lately! Why do you want to know anyways???

Catapult: I can never undo the damage I've done. I was only doing what I thought was the best at the time! You too made some mistakes in your life! But did you ever hear me judging you fro them??? No!!! I did not care! Cos I loved you!!! I still do! But... if you hate me THAT much for trying to protect you, throw the first stone at me, right here, right now! *picks up the kitchen knife from the table and places it into Tsura's hooves* If you hate me this much... then let your hate flow through you! END ME!!! What are you waiting for??! I am done with all of this!!! I am tired of sacrificing my family on the altar of a lost cause! Do it! Do it now, if you can't stand to look at me! I'm all through pretending and hiding... and lying! Here's the truth! The simple thought of losing you was unbearable to me! That is why I agreed of helping mother and Landslide.. and Summer... after they told me the truth.. so do it! All I wanted was to protect you! Yes! i lied in the name of that cause! And I regret it! But I can't undo it! I did everything out of love!!! Because I love you, Tsura Sly! I loved you when nopony else would! *brings the knife close to his throat, while it's still in Tsura's hoof* I have seen the beauty behind your acts, when everypony wanted you dead! I confronted my own mother for you and you know what?! I'd do it again! I regret nothing! Except for one thing! You could have handled the truth. And I took the decision out of your hooves. That is the ONLY thing I regret! I'd stop at nothing to protect my family! This is an unfair, bloody war! And if my mistake requires even more blood, then let it be mine!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ragnar: Well, love, Slingshot did mention you were.. A bit still traumatized of interaction. Although I thought you loved interacting with me. We're all alone. Just you and me in this room. Nopony can hear us.. Music is a way that you let your soul dance free.. That is why travelers love dancing so much.. Although, some have forgotten the way like my sister. Tsura used to be the best dancer in the village.. I haven't danced in a few years. Time to stretch my ankles. I see you like music.. Singing.. So why not we dance? It'll relax your mind.. You choose a theme. Waltz..? Tango? Gavotte? Gypsy magic can fix this room up for you. *winks at her*

Tsura: *tries to pull away from Catapult's grip on his neck, but fails. The shock is so big, she manages to hesitate in Romani* Ce naiba faci, Katäpult??! (What the hell are you doing, Catapult?!) You have kids to take care of when I'm gone!! *kicks her husband strong enough for him to release Tsura's grasp on the knife. The mare then lowers the weapon and stabs it on the wall* Don't be a bigger idiot than the one you already are! I want you dead, but not like this!

Toy Sword: Meadow?
Meadow: *observes the sky in awe* Hmm.. It was perhaps just the wind.. *shuts the windows*
Summer: *grins in a dubious way* Hmm... I thought you of al ponies should know that music IS magic... *walks to the small piano at the other end of the room with seducing, placid steps and starts to play* How about this song?

link

Catapult: *seems to be lost in the haze of love and remorse* What do you care?! You just said it that you want me dead! Then what are you waiting for?! *suddenly grabs her cheeks and kisses her deeply* Do it, gypsy! Kill me! Don't you remember what we were like before?! Kill or be killed! Do it, or else I will! I'm sick and tired of playing games! I cannot live without you!!! If you hate me so much, for the sole reason of my undying love for you, then do it! I'd rather die by your hooves then by a changeling's on the battlefield!
Ragnar: I like whatever you like, love. Now, ready for some magic? Eh, it's not much.. But it'll do the trick. Transforma într-o minge..

With Ragnar's words, Summer no longer sees the same room was in a second ago. The room seemed to be more formal, and Ragnar was no longer wearing a jacket. He was now wearing an elegant, blue suit. Summer Pride was no longer in her simple clothing either. She'd changed into a silk, white gown with beautiful jewelry surrounding her body. Although she paused playing the piano, the music seemed to go on in the small spell Ragnar had created.

Ragnar: Hmm, you like? A pretty darn good illusion if you ask me. I even dressed up as an Equestrian for you. Didn't see that one coming, huh? *grins* Now, what do they say in Equestrian balls? Ah yes. *lifts his eyes at Summer and extends a hoof* Care for a dance?

Tsura: *takes a step back* Stop that! *shrinks her eyes* Stop putting pressure on me! S-Stop yelling! Stop with your words! I can't handle it anymore! *hyperventilates as she trembles like a lost filly* I can't kill you, you fool! You're the only one that loves me! And if I lose that, I lose everything! I go back to being alone! I go back to being i-insane! I go back to being selfish! I go back to killing my lovers! I did not spend nine hours watching the clock, counting every second that remained for you to return home for nothing! I did not create three kids for nothing!!! I did not give up everything for you, for you to.. to.. To die! Do you want me to lose my mind again?! *Swallows as she idles there in fear with tears rolling down her cheeks* Let's kill each other! Haha! Yes! Then we both die and can live in peace! *twitches her eyes* Then I am no embarrassment to my mother. Then I am no longer considered a monster. Then I no longer must be jealous of everything! Jealous that I was replaced by so many people! Mad that I was lied to! Then I am no longer breathing! And all our troubles go away! B-Because I don't know how to handle this anymore! I really don't! Our kids will be orphans, but they'll die anyway, r-right? *looks around the room with frightened eyes, as if looking around the cell she was kept in for so long* Why is it all of a sudden so small here?! Why can't I breathe normally?! *shakes her head* Just please, stop! It hurts! Everything just.. Hurts! Stop yelling at me! I am not the one to blame! I'm not guilty, I'm not! I'm innocent.. No.. I want my innocence back! I do, I really do!!! Just.. Just STOOOOP!!!!
Summer: *looks around in awe* I did not know you could do that... *she then takes Ragnar's hoof and begins to dance in a classic style*

Catapult: No! I never want you to experience those things again! Ever!!! I'm so sorry I concealed the truth from you, it was a terrible mistake! But you are the only mare I love, I can't go on without you!!! I...

I'm lying on hot concrete
grief is a distant sound
A vein slowly pulsates
Desire silently emerges

A soft hoof touches my back
Oh, it's just the wind's play
I know you're far away
But you're every quiet word
lives strongly in me

The smell of dead flowers
moaning trees
and the landscape shakes
something's over... something hurts

As the night towers over me
desire is not letting me sleep
If I close my weary eyes
Your stare flashes through my mind

By the fire of your eyes
I go blind
but soon, a new day rises
Without you... I'm nothing...

Ragnar: *twirls Summer Pride, then gently pulls closer to him, following the pace of the beat quite fluently* I never knew you could dance this well.. I've liked the progress we've seen so far.

Tsura: *perks her ears as she idles in confusion and denial* I.. I lied, Catapult.. *continues to twitch, traumatized from what happened as she stares at the ground in awe, then whispers in a delightful tune that nopony has heard before in years except her own husband. She sings in a surprisingly enchanting, hypnotizing way.*

Even though I said I didn’t love you I lied..
Even though I said I didn’t need you I lied..
To keep you from breaking my heart..
Even though I said don’t touch me I lied..

Am I queen of fools?
Wrapped up in lies and foolish jewels
What do I see in you?
Maybe I'm addicted to all the things you do..

Even though I said buck you, I lied..
I thought eventually, you would let me go..
That was my insecurities, and my ego..

So I lied, and lied.. And kept on lying..
To keep you from breaking my heart..

(Yeah, Tsura's gonna sing too because whatever. This is Equestria. Ponies are meant to sing. xD)
(I agree wholeheartedly! Ponies break into a song every now and then even in the show so why not here too? :D )

Summer: *smiles* Need I remind you that I'm royalty? Our bloodline was believed to be originating from the very first unicorn queen, Golden Aura herself. And back in the ancient times, royalty received strict and proper education covering a wide array of knowledge to show good example to the ponyfolk. Although I admittedly never used such skills in a long time...

Catapult: I know what I did was wrong. I should have never lied to you. But if you can forgive me, I assure you it will never happen again! I don't ask you to trust me, it's something I must earn back... but maybe you can forgive... because I love you, Tsura! And I don't want to lose you!
Ragnar: Interesting indeed! Never thought you'd dance, huh? Good thing I changed that. Music as you said, is magic! *spins Summer once more and embraces her from behind with loving arms* It speaks to your soul. Which is why us travelers love it so much. Besides, you're a natural in dancing. And singing. No wonder I am so attracted to you. *rests his muzzle on Summer's shoulder with his hooves wrapped around her waist, slowly moving side to side with her*

Tsura: *secretly blushes as she lowers her ears, stuttering as a response. She shuts her mouth and lifts her eyes at Catapult. The mare unexpectedly steps forward and wraps her cold hooves around the stallion's neck, leaning her body against his, but keeping her mouth just less than an inch away, creating temptation* I don't know if it's for the better or for the worst, but I bucking hate you and I bucking love you..
Summer enjoys the dance and the soft music but when she feels the stallion's grasp around her waist, her body becomes stiff and rigid like ice. Her breathing accelerates as she gasps for air and she looks at Ragnar with panic in her eyes as she backs away while flashes of memories from her captivity ravage through her mind like a rapid slideshow

Summer: this is... too fast... the seizure... can't breathe... *her gasps turn into a sick rattle as the strange spasms start bending over her entire body*

Catapult: Good enough for me! *boldly leans over, grabs the mare's waist and kisses her deeply and tenderly*
Ragnar: *suddenly pauses the music with his mind, then undos the illusion of the dance. He perks his ears at Summer, his first instinct to run to her, but instead he stays behind, allowing Summer to take control of herself* Summer Pride, just breathe. No one is here, it's just me and you. No one is going to lay a hoof on you as long as I'm in this room with you.

Tsura: *widens her eyes from the sudden kiss, then closes them and returns it passionately and aggressive. The mare jumps and wraps her hind legs around Catapult's waist. As always, she aims for the neck and bites down tenderly on his skin*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinah_09 said…
(Wow. XD)

Percival: *with his magic, he closes the curtains of his windows as he peeks another look, then goes towards his bed and blows the candle* ...and the balance shifts.
~~~
Astral: *suddenly wakes up with cold sweat as he breaths heavily, he looks around him frantically and sees Crystal sleeping* a dream....no...a nightmare...about my mother......*burries his head in his hooves while clutching his head* I need fresh air...
Slowly but assuredly the white unicorn calms down after a while. She raises her eyes at Ragnar and lowers her ears.

Summer: I'm sorry... for ruining this peaceful moment... I did not wish to do that... but I can't control this. The memories are still haunting me...

Catapult: Oh, I missed you so much, my beautiful! *suddenly lifts Tsura up, while her hind legs are still around his waist and carries her to the bed in this position*
(@Alinah, Ikr xD)

Ragnar: No, love. You didn't ruin anything at all! As they say, not everything lasts forever. *grabs Summer's hoof and helps her up* I Think you've had enough for tonight. If you don't feel comfortable with me around, I'll go sleep with someone else. I know a few who'd lend a bed.

Tsura: *grins at the stallion and continues the passionate kiss. The mare suddenly perks her ears and lifts her head, encountering her triplets staring at the couple in confusion* ..oh, I thought you all were asleep.
Tanis: All the yelling kept us up.
Meriva: yay! Now we get to sleep with you two! I'm cold! *crawls on the bed followed by her siblings, squeezing their way in between Tsura and Catapult*
Meriva: Groom us!
Vectra: I'm just cold.. *snuggles in the sheets*
Summer: No, don't leave! *grabs his arm quickly but gently* I have been alone for so many years! I don't want to be alone anymore!

Catapult: *smiles at his children and strokes their mane with a fatherly move* Of course! Mommy and daddy were just discussing a few things. but it's okay now.
Ragnar: *constricts his eyes and suddenly releases Summer's grasp with a rapid move. He then turns around.* If that is what you wish, then I'll stay.. I thought it would be best if you- Never mind.. Wake me if you need anything. Anything at all. I also wanted to ask you a favor, but I'll save it for your brother.. Well.. Good Night, Summer Pride. *slightly bows and flares his wings, flying to the couch rather than the bed of the room. He makes a pillow appear with an act of magic, then rests his head and body on the chair.*

Vectra: A discussion? It looked and sounded more like a fight..
Tanis: Perhaps another war.
Tsura: *stays quiet for a minute, along with the others. She then decides to change the subject* I think we should get some shut eye. Go to yours beds.
Meriva: Aww.. But we wanted to sleep with you two.
Tsura: *bites her lip, then sighs* Okay.. Come..
Meriva: Yay! *crawls up the covers in between the parents*
Tsura: *slowly unfolds her sore wings, then rests her left wing upon her daughter*
Vectra: Will you not groom us? *frowns*
Tsura: While you sleep I will.
Tanis: Fair enough. *joins Vectra and Meriva in the cuddled group of siblings*
Tsura: *lifts her constricted eyes and interlocks them with Catapult's with a small, creepy-like yet caring smile* *she then leans her body against Catapult's body, using his chest and stomach as a cushion, while her kids use hers as one. The mare then lifts her furry chin and bites on her husband's ear gently, making him lower his head enough for Tsura to reach his cheeks. Just like before, the gypsy begins to groom and tickles Catapult's cheek and ear with her tongue as a sign of affection*
NocturnalMirage commented…
awww, this is such a cute scene! :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
:3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Astral: *He sneaks out of his bed,careful to not wake Crystal up, into the balcony. He leans on the rail as he breaths in the night air then looks at the view in front of him*
Steel Sword: (Walks next to Astral) You couldn't sleep either, I believe (Stands next to him, looking at the sight)
Astral: *surprise is evident on his face for a second but he keeps his composture* ...Indeed. Just need to clear my head for a bit.
Steel Sword: So do I
Summer: *looks at the stallion with a questioning eye for a bit then decides to leave the topic be for the moment* good night, Ragnar! And thank you... for everything!

Catapult: It's good to have you back, my love! *kisses Tsura on the cheek then the family slowly drifts into a deep sleep, all cuddled up together like in the old times*
FabulousChicken commented…
I'm a total sap when it comes to these kind of cute scenes. It's just so adorable! :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ragnar: Sleep well.. Don't let the trickeries enter your dreams.. *The stallion just stares at the ceiling, then waits until there is no response, and dozes off into a heavy sleep.*

Tsura: *stands still as she hears the snores off her family around her, tensing her body while her constricted eyes stare at the night sky out the window. The mare just rewinds the past in her head, staying up for a couple more hours in complete darkness and silence. After an hour or two, she lowers her weary head on the mattress, and soon joins the others in a deep sleep*
A couple of hours pass by as most of the ponies are sleeping peacefully, getting the rest they have rightfully earned. The night is silent, only a few muffled sounds travel with the winds: the sound of explosions. But the ear splitting detonations are so far away, that the noise is reduced to quiet bangs by the vast distance, reminding the few restless souls who are still awake, that somewhere, the war is waging on even at this moment.

Slingshot is sitting on the roof of the hotel, observing the sinister light play of the explosions over the horizon. The sturdy mare seemed to have developed insomniac behavior over the past few weeks. As she sat there, she thought of herself as a silent guardian, watching over those who sleep the sleep of the just at such a late hour...

It was still the middle of the night, when Summer Pride's sleep was disturbed. The close presence of the stallion she sill loved, helped her fall asleep rather quickly; listening to the sound of his strong, steady breathing calmed her down and gave her peace. But now, the white unicorn is tossing and turning in her bed; bathing in cold sweat as they run down on her furrowed face, distorted by the haunting memories...

Summer: No... No... Stay away...

In her nightmare, she lets out a bone chilling scream and swings with her arms violently...
Ragnar: *twitches his leg from the sudden movement the stallion is able to hear. He shakes his head, and lifts it from the pillow and constricts his eyes once he sees Summer body swinging and moving from the nightmare she is having. Oddly, the stallion stands up rather slowly than fast, stretching for a second.*

The gypsy then walks to the side of the bed, not making a sound as he stares at the mare in her sleep. His mouth opens, but then closes it when he changes his mind. He reaches for his pocket and pulls out the small dreamcatcher with feathers and beads he had used earlier. He stares at the purple ornament for a while, then gently places it above Summer's bed. He murmurs a few words in Romani, then touches the dreamcatcher once again. The web of the hoof made object turns golden and shines brightly, then returns to it's original form. Ragnar lowers his head at Summer Pride, waiting for the change he created with a spell to take action. He was able to enter her dreams and replace them with good memories. The stallion didn't give exact or specific memories, he just asked for special ones for the mare. Although Summer Pride was staring to calm down, Ragnar sat on the cold floor besides her and stood there the whole night.
Awwww! (again) :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
:3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Summer awakes at the first crack of dawn, at a time when the night is still lingering on the landscape, refusing to give in to the light. The first things she sees when she opens her eyes is the dreamcatcher Ragnar placed above her head. Then, as she softly turns her head to the right, she spots the stallion himself, just sitting there.

Summer: Ragnar? What are you doing there? I thought you were sleeping on the couch... what happened?
Ragnar: *perks his ears and opens his weary eyes that he was resting for a minute. The stallion then blinks several times, and gazes at the mare. He repeats Summers words in his head to figure out an answer. As he thinks, when the mare looks back up she notices that the dreamcatcher is gone* What do you mean? ..I was sleeping. I just woke up. I was about to wake you up as well.. Umm.. Good Morning. Hope you slept well. I think.. You should get ready. *turns around and walks around the room*
Summer: *blinks in confusion as she notices the missing object and tries to decide whether it was real or it was just her imagination* Hmm... I think I actually did get some good sleep. A rare occurrence these days, I'm afraid. But truth to be told, your presence helped a lot. Knowing that you were here the whole night... granted me peace I believe...
Ragnar: *answers in a quiet tone, without turning back* Oh, I'm glad I helped.. *picks up his things and begins to get ready for the day silently*
Longsword: (Wakes up in his bed, noticing that he is staring at Wheat in the same bed. He leans over to her and gives her a soft kiss on the forehead to wake her up) Good morning, Wheat
Wheat: *smiles with her eyes closed as she snuggles her nude body into the sheets, burying her head on the warm pillow* I wish we could stay in bed all day.. I've missed nights like these.. Where it's only you and me..
Longsword: (While under the sheets, he hugs her body, and brings it closer to his) I wish for the same. When this is all over, I hope that we will be able to do just that
Wheat: *grins and kisses her husband deeply* Perhaps one day we will! *yawns then searches the room* Oh right, I forgot.. Willow isn't sleeping with us.. That's a first.

Tsura: *opens her dilated eyes, and wonders them around the room until she encounters her children pulling on her tail once more*
Tanis: *bites on her mother's tail and aggressively yanks on it* I've killed the snake!
Meriva: Hooray! You're the town's hero!
Tsura: *rolls her eyes and suddenly lifts her tail which scares the triplets. The mare then imitates a quiet sound of a hissing snake while her tail wiggles in the air*
Vectra: Gah! It's alive!
Tanis: *takes a step back* Oh no! Run!!! Save yourselves!
Tsura: *suddenly wraps her black tail around Tanis body, gently squeezing him*
Tanis: Help me!!!
Vectra: *grabs on her sister and hops out of bed* you're on your own!!
Tanis: No! Please don't eat me!

(Sorry, but this is so cute.)
indeed it is. :3 آپ always make such adorable scenes with children. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Longsword: (Kisses her just as deeply before sitting up) Yeah...... It's quite peaceful, really. It gives us some alone time. Perhaps we could still have some alone time until the children knock on the door
Wheat: Maybe.. *stares at her husband's muscular back with a grin and desire in her eyes. She then shakes the feelings and wraps the blanket around her as she stands up* Are we the first ones up? Hm.. The sun isn't even awake yet. We'll get ready anyways. Go clean yourself for the day.

Tanis: *tries to escape the grasp of the tail as his sisters watch in fear yet in amusement* Please let me go! I didn't mean to bite you, I promise! *flutters his wings to fly, but the bushy tail precludes him from even unfolding them*
Tsura: *grins, then suddenly moves her body and her tail, jumping forward. She hovers above her son who is still trapped in her tail's grasp. The mare quietly roars as she interlocks her eyes with her son's*
Tanis: GAHHHH! ...Mom?
Tsura: *squints her eyes* I told you not to be messing with my tail. It takes forever to comb it.
Tanis: *lowers her furry ears with his heart pounding heavily. He even manages to tear up a bit as his sisters laugh at him from afar*
Vectra: Hahah! You were scared of a tail!
Tanis: *frowns as he pouts* Moooooom, no fair! *gently kicks her cheek trying to escape her grasp*
Tsura: *releases her son* Don't ever provoke a pony. Imagine if I were a changeling, what they could've done to you for disobeying rules.
Tanis: *looks away with a frown*

Ragnar: *secretly looks at the mare who is still thinking in bed* If you don't mind, I'll take a quick shower before I leave.. Unless you'd like to go first. I'll borrow the shower of another room.
Longsword: If I must (Gives her a quick kiss, but suddenly gets a playful thought) But, how do we know we will have enough time. I'm pretty sure only one of us will be able to shower.... Unless you have a good idea on how to get us both cleaned and well looking before (Tries not to give a playful grin)
Wheat: *rolls her eyes with a smirk* Was last night not enough for you? *her doctor instincts begin to kick in* Besides, do you have any idea how many ponies have slipped and bumped their heads for showering at the same time? You can die for that! *begins to blabber on and on of the consequences if such act*
Jade_23 commented…
The perks of being married to a doctor. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Summer: *looks at the stallion abstractedly* It's quite all right, you can go in first. I had a shower last night anyways...

Catapult: *wakes up from all the noise* Where... what's all the commotion here? *quickly glances at his children then on Tsura's messed up tail* Oh, you little troublemakers were playing with mommy's tail again, haven't you?
Longsword: Okay, okay, I get it. I just wanted to spend time with my beautiful wife. And besides, I'm a very greedy man when it comes to that (Wraps his arms around her) I want you to myself
Wheat: I was talking about work, wasn't I? Did I ruin the moment? *sighs at herself* Anyhow.. *kisses Longsword's ear* I want you too, to myself! You know that! Now, go clean yourself.. And don't slip! I'm not awake enough to handle a concussion or a tumor!

Meriva: It was Tanis' fault, daddy! I swear!
Tanis: You're the one who couldn't sleep!
Vectra: You're the one that cried over mother's tail, Tanis.
Tsura: Alright, alright.. At least you were our alarm clocks for today.. Why don't you three get ready? Turn on the water of the bath and I'll be right there.
Meriva: Okay! *runs into the bathroom with her siblings.*
Tsura: Hmph.. *reaches for her hairbrush, then begins to comb her tail back to normal*

Ragnar: I'll be quick Queen Summer Pride, I know you hate waiting... *quickly walks inside the bathroom and takes off his dark clothes, letting the warm water sooth his bruises on his fur from the fight he had against his tribe*
Longsword: Oh, if I must (Goes to the bathroom and gets a shower started)
The mare's sharp eyes notice that Ragnar left the bathroom door open a little bit. she sits up in her bed and cannot resist peeking inside, biting on her upper lip in a cute way like a filly.

Catapult: *rubs his eyes, yawns and speaks on an ironic, drowsy voice. Then he smiles at the attractive gypsy, combing her tail in front of him* Don't you just looove to have children?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *finally wakes up and lets out a yawn. After fixing the bed sheets, he goes into the bathroom to look at himself. Even though he still feels tired, he combs his mane and washes his face, then leaves the room and waits for the others in the lobby*
Wheat: *smiles at her husband, then walks to the desk in front of a mirror and begins to comb her honey brown mane into her usual side braid*

Ragnar continues rinsing and washes off the excess of soap from his furry coat. The stallion then turns the water off after a few minutes, exiting the shower. He manages to wrap a towel around his barrel a little later, once he's combing his mane. The stallion doesn't even look to his side or anything, he abruptly speaks.

Ragnar: Enjoying the show? You know I can see you, correct? You breathe loud. *continues with his usual routine in getting ready with an apathetic expression*

Tsura: *grins as she sets the brush down, then turns to her husband* Yes, but I love the process of making them even more! Especially with a particular stallion.

Meadow was currently dressing Willow up for the day. She was trying to tie a bow on her mane, when the filly below her suddenly screams quietly.

Willow: Ow!!! That's not how you do it!
Meadow: *rolls her eyes*
Longsword: (Comes out, looking well dressed and clean, and then notices her braided hair) Well, don't you look beautiful
Summer doesn't say a word but waits in the middle of the room when the gypsy comes out of the bathroom. She observes his body with undisguised inquiry and a bit of shock as well.

Summer: So many scars... *takes a step closer to him and speaks on a soft, warm and quiet voice* You got them because of me... *suddenly touches a small scar on the right side of his bulky neck* Almost at the same place where mine is... *looks deeply into his eyes* I got caught up in my own suffering that I never realized how much You suffered as well... *takes another step closer and tenderly kisses the scar on his neck* I don't want you to suffer anymore! Ever. I don't want to hear you trying to say my full name on such a formal fashion like if you were a stranger or a distant friend when I can hear the deep emotions behind it. We both tried to hide and forget our feelings for far too long! *kisses another bruise on his chest* And we failed so miserably! Fate has decided to separate us, yet here we are, together in the same room, you and I... You have sacrificed a great deal for the lost cause of finding me... and I repaid you with trickery, silence and deception. For that I shall remain eternally sorry... I have nothing left to offer you anymore. Just my tormented soul. But I don't want our past to stand between us. The only thing I want is You. If you said my name like you used to... with so much passion, desire and infinite love... I could be forever yours.

Catapult: Hehe, We share that mutual affection for that, my love! you know that in my eyes, you have always been and always will be the most beautiful mare ever! My life would be meaningless, shallow and grey without you and the kids!
Wheat: *applies a small amount of makeup, then smiles at the stallion* Thank you, my love! You look handsome as always! I'll get ready.. Perhaps you can check on the kids. *walks off and changes*

The stallion twitches his ears with every word Summer says, and tenses his body with every touch he feels of the mare. He lifts his cold eyes at the mare, and interlocks with them deeply. Ragnar places a hoof on Summer's hips, and leans forward toward the unicorn. Unexpectedly, the stallion widens his eyes then oddly pulls away after a second when he realizes what he was going to do. He takes a step back, shaking his head and looking away, making way for the mare to enter the bathroom.

Ragnar: I.. I think you should get ready, Queen Summer Pride.. We have a long day ahead of us.. I'll wait for you in the lobby.

Tsura: *smiles through her purple bruises* I'm aware of that.. With everything we've been through.. *stands up and walks to the bathroom to help the kids with their baths*

Meadow: Aha! Finally! Perfect bow!
Willow: *rolls her eyes* After an hour of trying..
Toy Sword: *picks up Willow* Come on, we need to get going.
Astral: *wakes up to see that Crystal is already getting ready* groans....you didn't wake me up.
Crystal: *takes a bite of her toast* I couldn't...you needed sleep. Haha, didn't think I sensed you last night,eh?
Astral: *sits up then prepares for the day himself* I guess...I just needed soms time for myself.
~~~
Percival and his crew were about ready to go as well. Among the crowd he could see his two most trusted ponies looking stiff as they stand next to each other.

Percival: *sighs* (still fighting eh? Haha,reminds me of how Astral used to play with other fillies and colts...before he shut himself away)
Jade_23 commented…
aw.. :( پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
A quite visible transformation goes over the unicorn's face after the rejection. The passion subsides in her eyes like a small campfire would die out eventually. Her alabaster features start to resemble a statue of an archaic, painfully beautiful yet vengeful goddess. Even the shade of her eyes seem to turn from warm green to frosty emerald as she looks at the stallion once more. But despite the calm appearance, her emotions rumble deep within as her breath and voice is sharp and chilling like the Northern wind.

Summer: Very well.

She then turns around and walks into the bathroom with slow, regal, ladylike steps; head held high, her chest puffing out and in that moment, she looks exactly like her old self, the elected queen of the Equestrian Empire.

Catapult: *watches Tsura for a couple more seconds then gets up as well and orders some breakfast for his family so they could eat when they are finished cleaning up*
Jade_23 commented…
Even مزید Awww. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک