Naley Is It Just Me?

lucysmileyface posted on Jul 07, 2008 at 04:11PM
Something is buggin' me for a long time now..I've notice that whenever Lucas is involved in a love scene with Brooke, Lindsey or Peyton it's always sooo intense and deep and lasts for more than 10 seconds, but when it comes to Nathan and Haley, they have a scene that lasts for no more than 5 seconds..Is it because Nathan does it with the same girl every single time, so the writers think we're gonna get bored?? I mean, just remember 5X13 scene..it was SO incredibly short, although James & Joy did make the 5 seconds super hott...but still, I don't understand Mark..give them more screen time!

Naley 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
No!, it is not just you. Totally agree with you, I love that we get scenes with Brucas, and Luke with other girls. But it would be great to see Naley on the screen for more then 5sec. They are so great together and it would be nive the chemistry between them again.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucysmileyface said…
yes, thank you! it's like mark lost interest in naley..he forgot about "lithening in the bottle" or about the fact that naley saved OTH from ending at season 3..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mcewen_girl said…
It's TOTALLY not just you!! I feel the same way!! It makes me sick that Mark claims to LOVE Naley but continues to give them shit storylines and NO on-screen time!! Urghh!! I'm soo pisssed!!!!
NALEY ALWAYS & FOREVER
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ElliesOwner said…
I'm so incredibly pissed at Mark right now, if I type v. much I just feel a rage come over me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brookelyn010 said…
Maybe its because Joy and James maybe a little more conservative. IDK or maybe its because Joy is married maybe she doesnt want those long scenes. IDK just my ideas lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dermer4ever said…
lucy its not just you and btw the actors have no say over what they shoot thats all on mark so i don't think james or joy have anything to do with it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک othobsessed92 said…
yeah and after that hot, hot Slutty wedding sex (even though I am still seething at how short it was...seriously it lasted about 10 seconds), we can rest assure that Joy being married does not prevent her from doing scenes likes this, that is if Mark gives them the material!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک