NCIS A Newby here - سوال time *winning grin*

snoznoodle posted on May 21, 2008 at 06:01AM
Hey guys!
I've only just recently got into NCIS. I usually avoid these sort of shows but this one is amazing! They're playing a new episode and an old episode in one night here (Australia) and now I have a few questions. I'm trying to work out the story here.

1. Kate died right? Did anything happen with Tony and Kate? Ever?

2. What happened to Gibbs' family? How did they die? Poor guy. LOVE Gibbs!

3. What's the deal with Tony and Ziva?? Have they ever hooked up? I'm thinking they should.

That's all I have right now... I'll be back for more I'm sure. I'm looooving it though!

NCIS 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
Oh already thought of another (quick work I know)

4. So Ziva replaced Kate? What's her background?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک neeki said…
Oh you're hilarious.

Ok so:
1. Yes. And no. Unfortunately, they were adorable. A little too brother/sister though lol.

2. Gibbs is awesome! His family was killed by a drug dealer while he was away (i think he was serving in Desert Storm or something). He killed the dude though.

3. No they haven't..but they need to! BADLY. Tiva love!

4. Yup. It's pretty complicated but the basics are she's an Israeli agent and her half-bro (he was a rogue agent) killed Kate. She then shot her bro (in a different ep) and was then assigned to NCIS. And she's awesome. Lol!

Oh go me. I'm awesome. I am the master of NCIS knowledge. Lmaoooo.

EDIT: Spelling *slaps head*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loooool you are *deep voice* the Master!!!

Oh right so you kill your rogue bro who killed their friend and you're in the gang! I'll remember that lol.
Poor Gibbs. He's the coolest. Seriously - the coolest.
Ok I can't think of much else right now.

Thanks heaps MASTER!!
I know who to ask in the future :D
Hell yea i am! Looooooool! Except i don't know how to make words bold or anything so..*whispers**can you email me with instructions?* lmao!

Yep. That's pretty much it. It's all about loyalty at NCIS lol!
I know, i love him. Not like that but you know..he's cool. Lol! He has some issues though. Like MAJAAAH issues.

Hey it was no problem. Anything to help a newbie. Lmaoooo :p

EDIT: Spelling. Again. There is something wrong with me. This is decreasing my cool factor lol.
Oh I have another one!!

5. What's the deal with Gibbs and umm... the lady. lol. She's the only one whose name I don't know. The director?? Yeah don't know. But they used to be together and now they're not. Apparently. That's what I gathered from last weeks episode lol. What happened master?

Gibbs is for the mums to gawk at lol. Everyone else has Denozzo ;)

Oh and yeah, bad spelling now THAT'S uncool!
"She spelt MAJOR wrong! What a geek!" lol.

*whispers*you wanna know how to do this?? MASTER!!
JENNY SHEPARD!
That's her name!
Look at me i can bold my words!!! Lol this excites me a little too much.

I am the MASTER! Mwahahahaha.

[/i]WELL DONE![/i] Yea that's right bold AND itialics!! Lmaoooooo.

Also i sill can't do the underline thing..you actually underlined the word in the email loooooool.

5. They used to date (they were on an undercover mission..it might have been in Paris..oohlala! Lol) and now they don't. For sure now they don't *cough* you will understand what i mean when you see the season 5 finale *wink* lol. Gibbs has had 4 wives already. The man certainly gets around lol.

Oooh Denozzo *drools* lol.

Also to anyone else reading this forum, we aren't insane. We swear :)
Crap, damn italics didn't work. Lmao.
I have a feeling we've scared everyone off.
good one! lol.

Gibbs has had 4 wives?? Wow that's more than Ross! They should pay him out too... if they weren't so scared of him lol.

So they just broke up?
*shakes head*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lizzie17 said…
okay i dont know anything about kate and tony, gibbs family was killed, tony and zeva flirt alot asnd zeva is in love with i think, and i dont think zeva would not be replacing kate her family comes from an israelly tribe and she knows how to fight really good.
Bahaha this forum has been viewed 167 times..so unless a fair amount of clicking of the refresh button has been done, there are many people who know us for the weirdos we are. Lmaoooo. Except lizze17 obviously accepts us *waves* hi Lizzie!!

Ross..from Friends? You know i know nothing about that show lol! Didn't Ross marry a..someone who likes women? I'm fairly certain Gibbs has never done that lol.

They uh..didn't break up. The titles of some of the forum topics here kinda spoil it lol. Let's just say they ain't getting back together. Lol.

So last nights ep! (For Aussie people, since we are Aussies loool) Ziva had a fringe!!! I got SO excited. I've wanted her to get a fringe for 2 and a half seasons. I'm pretty sure it was a post strike ep..everyone seemed to have lost weight lmao. It was a good episode.

BOLD Just 'cos i can. Lmao.
HEY I have another question because my friend's bro has just confused me *grumble*. What season are we up to on channel Ten?? Because he thinks that after season 4 Denozzo becomes the new boss. And the episodes we're watching, Denozzo is definitely not the boss. How could Gibbs not be the boss??? It seems wrong!

Oh yeah, well Ross has been married three times. The first one to a lesbian, the second they broke up the day they got married (because he said "Rachel" at the alter!) and the third he and Rachel got drunk in Vegas and eloped lol! So they tease him about it allll the time.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Anusha said…
haha You guys had me laughing ;)
I think Tony will become the new boss for a short time (Gibbs will leave but he will return don't worry). However I don't know if thats in season 4:)
I'm sure the MASTER knows lol
I also don't know how to bold :)