NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 7556

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blue85 said…
^ Not yet, but I plan to.
< Working on fanart and downloading music.
v Do you think Ziva still would have joined the team if Kate had lived?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Hmm... probably not, so as much as I liked Kate if her living met not meeting Ziva she would of had to go.
< Relaxxxxxing. Super long day today.
v Do you think any of the team members (besides Gibbs) would make a good director?
^ I think Ziva would make a pretty good Director. She's had a lot of experience with other governments and agencies, etc. so I think she could handle all the stuff that comes along with the position.
< Watching Lopez Tonight. Mark Harmon is on the show tonight!
v Have you noticed that a lot of the questions are becoming repetitive on here?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Yes, they are a bit. There's only so many questions you can ask about NCIS?
< Listening to music.
v How many languages can you speak?
heart
**I watched Lopez Tonight as well, even though it was past my bedtime since I had to be up for work this morning. lol. =]*

^ Fluently just english. lol. I know a little bit of spanish here & there.
< Working
v Would you ever consider becoming a real NCIS agent? Why or Why not?
^ No, I don't think I could handle being shot at. But I am hoping to work with that type of agency when I become a criminal psychologist.
< About to eat dinner.
v What is your dream job?
* I love your new icon, Dannii. lol

^ I've already got my dream job working in photography.
< Making my brother a birthday card.
v Out of the cast, who do you think plays their role the best?
heart
I love the new icon too Dani! So cute!

^ Hmm... that's really really hard b/c they are all such great actors & actresses. I really can't choose!
< Working
v Favorite type of music?
big smile
** Thank you Lauren and Jenna! xoheartinohioxo made it for me!

^ I can't choose! I literally listen to a little bit of everything!
< Watching TV.
v Do you live up to what your starsign says?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک worthy1990 said…
heart
^ i am a taurus and i live up to it dependable, loyal and generous but is lazy and stubbern... totally me lol
< just watched Kill Ari 1+2
v how excited are you for tonights episode after a couple of week without a new one?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yay4wicked said…
^Very excited. I have midterms this week and my mom was asking me if I was sure it was wise to watch television tonight. . . And I answered "um, pretty much."
< Studying
v What do you think of Abby and Ziva's relationship? By that I mean are you happy with how they are or do you wish they were better buddies :) ?
heart
^ I think their relationship is constantly growing & changing. I like the friendship they have, although it's always nice for them to be closer too.
< On FB
v Soo... what did you think of tonights episode? **I just have to say that it was a super emotional show & literally I was in tears at the end (I'm just super emotional like that lol). It was an amazing episode & was worth the wait!**
^ I completely agree, it was well worth the wait. I loved it, I think it was even better than last years Christmas episode.
< Writing.
v Which name do you like the best?: Maia, Zada, Aeryn, Akira.

* I want everyone to answer this one, I'm taking a vote.
angry
*** just watched faith and thought OMG... and i'm putting it in for one of the best of the season

^ the name i like best is between Zada and Aeryn but they are all good.
< just read an artical on TV.com Which just P*ss*d me off big time> link <read it for your selfs and comment back (the number two slot)
v as well as laurens Question... mine is who is the most annoying TV character
smile
** OMG I read that too, Joe! I was so annoyed! There is a pick on the Television spot about it!
** I love the name Aeryn! It's so pretty!

^ I don't like Camille Saroyan from Bones!
< Getting ready to go see my best friend's play.
v Have you ever been to the theatre?
heart
**I like Zada and Aeryn the most. I also agree that it is one of my new favorite episodes of all time! =] And... that article totally sucked! I don't find Abby annoying in the least. I love Abby & all of her quirkiness!* And as an extra side does anyone have any experience making layouts with extended network banners for myspace? And when you make the icons how do you kind of mesh the 2 pictures together?*

^ Yes I have.
< Working.
v Who thought it was priceless when Ziva was trying to get Tony to give his secret Santa present? (I laughed my butt off, & then it got all serious.)
^ i thought is was funny also, i liked the McGee part better it shows its show another side to him and when he was on the phone earlier in the episode i laughed my ass off
< watchin my brother play FIFA 10
V did anyone think like me with all the happyness in the episode something might go wrong and ruin it? (i had a feeling something was gonna happen to gibbs dad, thank god it didnt)
heart
^ I agree... I kept thinking his father was coming to tell him he was dieing or something. As you said thankfully nothing bad happened to his dad!
< Working
v Were you disappointed when Tony didn't give Ziva a gift?
* I also like Aeryn

^ Very. I mean, they had to go and have him threaten to take her gift back and he was really just joking? I kept hoping after she forced him (so cute by the way) to give Dolores the gift Tony would turn around and give Ziva something. Alas, no.
< Eating lunch
v Did you believe in Santa when you were young and if so, for how long?
^ WHAT HE'S NOT REAL :O...only jokin, i did when i was younger cant remember when i stopped believing
< nothing much...btw they did a second addition of the most annoying people on tv and they put abby on AGAIN and Dinozzo :@
v whats the best gift you everrrrr recieved?
heart
**The person who writes those articles is annoying me!!! Grr! What do they know? Jenn - I totally agree with you about how I was hoping after Dolores got her gift he'd pull out something special for Ziva, but noooo!!**

^ Hmm... material wise I'd have to say it was probably my laptop. Non-material wise it's being able to be fortunate enough to be with my family each year for Christmas. <3
< Working & just got done re-watching "Faith"
v Saddest moment of last nights episode?
^ When the song just began at the end and the father saluted the body of his son. Somehow, the look on his face was heartbreaking.
< Studying
v Did you notice that when Abby kissed McGee she left quite a bit of lipstick on his face?
heart
^ Yes, I did actually :)
< Just finished watching Faith. I actually cried!
v Do you think Ziva sees that Tony is actually a considerate person now?
^ I don't think Tony is completely a considerate person now, but I think that Ziva sees the potential in him.
< Studying Hebrew
v I may have already asked this, but when do you think that Ziva will finally become a citizen, and what do you think the team will do or say when she does?
**(1)Thank you all for voting. (2)I just finished reading the TV article and all I have to say is: 100 Gibbs-slaps upside their head. I can't believe they not only put Abby on that list, but they mentioned Tony AND Ducky as well. Unbelievable.

^ Maybe within the next two or three episodes? They'll tell her congratulations etc. and Abby will probably want to throw her a party or something.
< Listening to music and working on some stuff.
v Who would you say is the most annoying person on NCIS?
heart
^ Vance? lol. I don't really think anyone is really that annoying.
< Working.
v Have you ever Gibbs slapped anyone? haha
big smile
*MAJOR TIVA SPOILER ALERT!* Did anyone else hear about them sharing a room together in PARIS?! I'm so excited! Just hope they don't end up as another Jenny and Gibbs.

^ Yes, I did today actually! LOL
< Hyperventilating after the latest Tiva spoiler!
v Did you recognise the song they played in Faith when Tony was giving Delores her present, from the first soundtrack?
^ Nope. Never heard the first soundtrack
< Hyperventilating also, but cautiously as I am careful of misleading spoilers.
v What would you rather learn to speak, French or Spanish? (unless of course, you already speak one of those languages. . )
^ Spanish, I can already speak French :)
< Watching TV.
v What is your favourite pizza topping?
^ Canadian bacon and pineapple. It may not sound very appealing but it's really good.
< Reading emails.
v If you could change anything about the show, what would it be and why would you change it?
heart
**I read that article & am freaking out!!!! I hope something very Tiva-esque happens! Yayy!*

^ The length of it... I'd want it to be on for longer than 1 hour! lol
< Working, but off soon! Yay!
v Do you like spoilers or do they get your hopes up just to let you down?
big smile
^ Depends whether they come true or not :P But if they don't, I do feel let down.
< Listening to music.
v Are you looking forward to the 150th episode?
^ Absolutely. I can't wait to see what happens.
< Filling out Christmas cards.
v Would you like to see another undercover mission?
heart
^ Oh yes! Especially for Tony/Ziva!
< Listening to music and making icons.
v How do you feel about the Paris spoilers?
^ As long as it's true, I'm excited about it. I mean it's about Tony and Ziva in Paris, supposively having to share a room together. The possibilities are endless!
< Multi-tasking.
v What is your fondest childhood memory?
heart
**The only thing I worry about with Paris is that they will make it out to be a big deal & nothing will happen.**

^ Hmm.... I had quite a hard childhood, but I'm going to say going to camp every summer. I loved it! <3
< In DE with my mommy =]
v Are you done Christmas shopping?
^ Yes, thank God. Christmas shopping is torture.
< Still multi-tasking.
v Do you and your family have any holiday traditions that you do every year?
big smile
** Me too, Jenna, me too.
** I haven't finished Christmas shopping yet! It's so hard to choose for everyone.

^ Well, me and my brother get up early and then we get the presents out from under the tree and put them in the living room. Yes, we are big kids!
< About to take some pictures outside!
v Do you like to stay home at Christmas or would you like to go somewhere?
**That's the one thing I hate about shopping for other people, I never know what to buy them. So I usually end up giving them a gift card or money, it's so much easier that way.

^ I prefer to stay home. Growing up my family and I always had Christmas at home, we never went anywhere else, and that's what I've always associated the holidays with, being at home with family. It just wouldn't feel the same if I were to go somewhere else.
< Eating breakfast.
v Do you have any pets?
heart
**I'm not done Christmas shopping yet. I've had a crazy last few months & I thought I was doing good until I realized I wasn't yet done & Christmas is next week. lol**

^ I live with my fiance, and she had 2 dogs when I first moved in. Her one dog passed the 1st or 2nd year I was there and her other dog just recently passed. So we no longer have any pets.
< In DE with my mommy. =] We're supposed to be getting lots of snow (like at least 8-12 inches). I am not a fan of the cold & snow! Ugh!
v Do you like snow?
^ Yes I do.
< Thinking about the strange dream that I had last night, and wondering if it might mean anything.
v Do you think McGee and Ziva would have ever gotten together if Tony and Abby weren't in the picture?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک natulle said…
^ No I don't think so
< Watching tv
v Do you have snow in your country ? (I do! :D)
^ ye but my area isnt that covered yet...gutted
< nothing just got into bed work in 7 hours but not going to sleep just yet and watchin live at the apollo with Dara O'briain v.funny man
v who is your favorite comedian? if you have one
^ I like watching comedy but I don't really have a favorite comedian.
< Working on fanart and uploading photos.
v Do you ever wonder how Tony found out about Ziva's tattoo?
heart
^ Hmm... But of course!
< Now we are expecting possibly up to 20 inches! Crazyyy!!
v Would you like to see an episode where one of them get a tattoo & it has lots of meaning, so we get the story behind it?
**You can send some of that snow my way, Jenna. I'm dying to see a white Christmas.

^ I would love to see Tony get a tattoo. Possibly in a place that would require him to remove part of his clothing. :P
< Posting on different spots.
v Do you watch any Sci-Fi shows or movies?
heart
**Please take it! It started snowing just a bit ago and we already have several inches gahh! lol. --Sending you a white Christmas--**

^ Nope.
< Browsing the net, etc.
v Do you have any New Years Plans?
**I'd be glad to haha. Wow, it must be snowing pretty hard then. I wish it would snow like that here. All we've been getting is several inches of RAIN. Blah.

^ Not at the moment, but I expect that'll change before too long. It always does.
< Listening to music and browsing Deviantart.
v What do you think would happen if Gibbs found out that he had another kid? One that he had with Jenny during their Paris affair that she never told him about. Wouldn't that be something?
big smile
**Our area was absolutely COVERED yesterday!! School was cancelled and nobody could go out, it was that thick!

^ I think Gibbs would be happy because it was a memory of Jenny :)
< About to go to my nan's :D
v Did you see Ziva wink at Tony when he gave Delores the present? You have watch closey though :P
heart
^ I think the first time my eyes were kinda misty so I missed it the first time around, but the 2nd time I watched it at work the next day I did notice!
< We are snowed in! We have almost 20 inches of snow! Gahh!
v Someplace you'd like to visit?