NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 7556

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mcgeeky said…
^ my eighteenth is in 2 months..Eee :) i will be wishing you a happy birthday then :D
<
V what would your dream job be?
also V what songs remind you of ncis and the characters? i think weakness in me by JoanAramtradia is good for Ziva :) it really reminds me of them :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک worthy1990 said…
i agree with jenna that if we knew each other in real life and not just on here we would be friends its like if we all where in the same class at school we would all be friends because we alll have something in common, and lots to talk about

^ ive always wanted be a police officer, or a sports star but anything that will put food on the table will do
< again nowt lol
v do you share your birthday with anyone fanous dead or alive?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
^ not that i know of and i don't care really :P
<
V do you think it is right to give actors lots of praise and love them? i mean we all do it and i don't think its right they are just ordinary people with a job why should they get fans? i don't understand..its not like we are fans of doctors etc and follow them on twitter and stuff if they treat us so why do we watch tv and have a big obbsession with stars? im meaning we as just the human species..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*I share my birthday (Nov 4) with Kathy Griffin, Matthew McConaughey & P. Diddy.*

^ As "normal" as celebrities are they are also sooo different than us. Yes it's just a job, but I don't go to work making a few million dollars in a year either. lol. They are someone we look up to (well certain ones). And as "normal" as they are, they truly aren't the kind of normal we can just hang out with and stuff. They are very different than us.
< Getting ready to go to my neices 5th birthday party.
v What are some of your other hobbies (besides NCIS)?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yay4wicked said…
**McGeeky: My two cents: 1) Being a fan, even a loyal one = fine 2) Giving praise = fine 3) Being crazy to the point you would scare the celebrity = not fine. IMO, we become fans because we fall in love with the character and then are amazed and admire the actor's art. You don't become a fan of a plumber because you don't fall in love with the plumbing, and there is nothing mystical about plumbing as far as learning a trade, doing it, etc is concerned. With artists, you see something glamorous, something undefinable. It is a complex subject-when I was younger, I used to hate the idea of ever being anybody's "fan" as it felt demeaning. Now, I realize that within reason it is a form of appreciation of the amazing talents that exist in humanity. (Sorry for the long response!)

^ I love to read!
< Relaxing
v Ziva: Cargo pants or jeans? Ducky: bow tie or regular? Tony: full-on suit, jeans and jacket? Abby: lab-wear, life-wear?
^ Ziva: Jeans Ducky; Tie Tony: Jeans and Jacket Abby: Both :) Mcgee: Everything :)
< been just relaxing, studying
V what do you think are wrong with stalkers? do you think it is a disorder and obsession over tv shows etc? i do :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Well...some people do it jokingly...such as my friends and I to each other LOL. But real stalkers...um, IDK...only they know, I suppose!

< Going to dance class soon!

v What is the best movie you have ever watched, the worst movie you have ever watched, a movie that has never even been made/considered but you really want to watch, and a movie that has come out that you want to watch?
For me, it would be:

My fave movie: Titanic!!!
The worst movie: Either 2012 or G.I. Joe
A movie that I want to see that hasn't been made would be: The rumored Friends movie or an NCIS movie.
A movie that's come out that I want to see: The Lovely Bones, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, and Alice in Wonderland.
My Fave Movie: Run Fat Boy Run
The Worst Movie: Superbad
A Movie That I Want To See But Hasn't Come Out: Monsters Inc 2
A Movie Thats Come Out And I Want To See: New Moon
*sorry i forgot all the rest
< watching honour code (NCIS)
V where do you see yourself in 10 yrs time!? (as a ncis extra :D ee:L)
V do you ever understand what Mcgee and Abby Says or do you get lost when they talk?
^ I don't know where I'll be, but I hope I'm happy. I do know that wherever I am, my life will be very different.
^If they are talking computers, I don't get it. However, sometimes when they talk biology or something like that, I'll get it. It makes me feel smart.
< Eating
v Mountains or the beach?
heart
^ Hmm... the serenity of the mountains is nice, but I love the beach (so as long as it's empty & at night). lol.
< Watching SVU
v City or country?
^ City
< Going to see a movie
v Would you rather visit an English-speaking country or one where the people speak another language?
heart
^ English b/c it would be uncomfortable dealing with people speaking another language & me not knowing what they were saying.
< Watching SVU
v A landmark/important place you'd like to visit?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCISaddicted said…
^ Eiffel Tower and The Statue of Liberty.
< looking at fanpop.
v What TV show do you like better? NCIS or NCIS LA?
heart
^ The original NCIS! No question! They have a chemistry & dynamic that no one else has or is capable of.
< Going to bed soon.
v What do you tell people if they say that they do not like NCIS?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCISaddicted said…
cake
^ I would probably say "don't you like it? it's awesome!" or "oh right." and then i'll walk away.
< still looking at fanpop.
v Would you rather have the complete season dvd set of NCIS for your b-day or a laptop where you could search NCIS stuff there?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Well i have all the eppy's already so i'm gonna go for the laptop! I am actually searching for a new one at the moment so i can Fanpop in my bedroom as my daughter is on this one all the time on the Bratz spot lol!!
< Having a lazy sunday morning!
v Favorite perfume of aftershave??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Even though I'm not a boy, I absolutely LOVE Lynx Chocolate!
< Just got up from a 16 hour "nap"!
v Do you have a NCIS related wallpaper on your phone/computer?
^ how did you know :O? i have a wallpaper on my phone of the team and it says NCIS on it :) its rather snazzy :)
< watching this video check it out, its tony and the song "i just can't wait to be king" and mcgee is that bird thing can't remember its name it is awesome :) whoever made it is GENIUS
V watch it!! :), and have you got figurines or posters of anything? i have a tardis, doctor who, a cyberman and a dalek and lots of posters..and im nearly 18 and a girl :L 8-) Proud To Be Geek :D
**LOL I think that if someone dissed NCIS I would clock them in the face...just kidding of course, but no one ever disses the NCIS in front of me LOL.
^ No...not really. LOL I love Tony!!

< HW.

v Is NCIS your favorite show ever or do you like another show better?
heart
*I'm lucky enough to have all 6 Seasons on dvd & a laptop! Everday I thank God that I am so lucky! I have NCIS related wallpapers on my work computer & personal laptop.*

^ NCIS is my favorite show ever, no exceptions! I don't think I could ever like a show better than NCIS. =]
< Bored...
v Favorite type of candy (non-chocolate)?
heart
^ probably haribo...but i'm on Lent at the moment :) i've given up chocolate and sweets :D
< just chilling :)
V listen to the song "wish i was James Bond" by Scouting For Girls..this song was sooo written for Tony don't you think?
big smile
^ Bassetts Jelly Babies am addicted to them just now!! If i was in the USA it would be Candy Corn, i love that stuff when i'm over there!!
< On here and Facebook.
v Favorite Comedy (Movie!)??
^ Run Fat Boy Run
< JUST WATCHING AN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL WEATHERLY HE IS JUST A FUNNY GUY (caps key was on :D showing my exictment) haha
Michael: I was a rookie, my sister calls it ETM, early first marriage, i didn't do the whole calling her, i would be like 2 days on a road trip and be like Gaw i have to phone her...haha :P he makes me laugh :)
V best icecream made?
^ French Vanilla....oh, now look what you did! I'm craving ice cream! LOL.

< Reading

v What would you think of a child who is close to a team member dying in NCIS?
I think that it would be an interesting mix up and definitely sad, and I would like to see how the team member react to the death, and I know that it would most likely bring up memories of Kelly for Gibbs..
*** hey Mcgeeky i totally agree with you about the scouting for girls song, it totally would be good for tony

^ that would be rate sad, it could make a very serious episode, i would have a lump in my throat for deffo
< usual lol
v what song would you use for gibbs
^ i think "somebody hates me"
*lyrics:i just made an enemy of someone i don't know
and they are upset about somethin' that i
must have done. it really doesn't make much
sense well i've got no statement in my defense
i know, no matter what, no matter who, no
matter what i do, somebody hates me and i
hate somebody too.
did you misunderstand
something that i did or was there one of my
jokes that you didn't get or do you think
you've got
the way i think all figured out.
what did i say, to make you feel i'm not cool
now?
i know, no matter what no matter who no
matter what i do, somebody hates me, and i
hate somebody too. i know its wrong, but i do
it to and i guess i should say, don't let it get
to you. i know, no matter what no matter who
no matter what i do somebody hates me and i
hate somebody too somebody like you.

*worthy1990 i know right :D

< it is my sisters birthday :D so just been with her really :)

V do you think actors/actoresses of NCIS are able to go out without fans bothering them? and also are you a fan of the characters or the actors/actresses? cause i think i am more a fan of the characters...cause being a actor is their job so im not really fussed about them just the characters i know thats an awful thing to say but you know :)
please answer this question

V which episode is it that mcgee has to give his tshirt to abby due to blood or something and tony gives him his tshirt??!
^ Um...I can only answer the first question sorry I don't remember the episode...anyway, I think they can, but I heard that once Mark Harmon was outside and some fan walked by and Gibbs slapped him on the head as a joke and that Mark just sprinted to his car, and he thought that it had been some crazed stalker LOL. I don't know if that's true or not, but I thought it was hilarious!

< Listening to Homeless Heart by Jennette McCurdy. I love this song so much, and I think that it's so sad, because it was written for her friend Cody Waters, who died today last year. = (

v Can you listen to Homeless Heart? Tell me what you think of it, and does it remind you of any NCIS characters (or someone from another tv show?)
It reminds me of Tony, esp. the first lines, which are:
Lonesome stranger
With a crowd around you
I see who you are

You joke, they laugh
Til the show is over
Then you fall so hard

I feel like it relates to Tony; (possibly even Tiva) the side that he covers up...anyway, tell me what you think of it; I love Jennette, she's so funny, kind, caring about her fans, a great singer, actress, and dancer! = )
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crazy_frog222 said…
^ that's amazing i didn't know she could sing! it kinda reminds me of ziva because of her still getting over Somalia.
< watching tiva videos XD
v would you like to see an episode where a child is somehow involved in the case and ziva gets attached to him or her.
**I know, right?! That's why she's one of my fave singers she has a great voice. I totally get how it relates to Ziva..
^ Definitely.

< About to go to sleep...

v Would you like a flashback episode for Ziva -mainly also one where we get to meet Tali-and also a flashback of Tony's childhood?
heart
^ I think a flashback where we get to see Tali would be a wonderful episode! I'd like to see a flashback of Tony's childhood too though.
< Watching Kendra
v Moonlight is the name of 7x20, what do you think we'll be looking forward to in that eppy?
big smile
^ I'd like to think it would have a romantic element, maybe an undercover op, but knowing our luck it'll be way off from that!!
< Watching NCIS (Love and War!)
v What other shows do you watch besides NCIS??
heart
^ Criminal Minds, Bones, Ghost Whisperer, Secret Life of the American Teenager, etc. But NCIS is the only one that I absolutely cannot miss!
< Working & preparing for my mom's surgery.
v Favorite color & why? [[And b/c no one answered on the front page when did Ziva kiss McGee on the cheek?]]
big smile
^ Favorite colour is any shade of Purple, just love it! And about the Ziva kiss to McGee, my mind has went blank but i do think its a season 5 eppy and she kisses him after giving him a coffee, it was a thankyou for him getting her one the week before! I have tried to find out the eppy for you but no luck so far. Dannii will know!!
< Just home from the school run!
v Do you think Tony was Jealous over Ziva's kiss on the cheek to McGee??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blue85 said…
^ It's been awhile since I've seen the ep, so I could be wrong, but I don't think Tony saw it. But if he did, he might would be a little jealous even if it was just McGee that she was kissing.
< Going through the 280 emails that I received while I was gone, all of them from Fanpop! You all certainly stayed busy. haha
v "Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?" What do you think about that quote?
big smile
** I wondering where you went Lauren! We missed you LOL.

^ I think it's brilliant! Certainly gets me thinking about myself LOL
< Listening to music, on FB, making icons and trying to think of picks for the Tivotees spot!
v Do you believe in Soulmates and true love?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileandnod said…
smirk
^ I don't believe that there is just ONE soulmate for every person, because I would be afraid to miss that one person...I believe there are many possible soulmates for everyone and it's just a matter of being at the right point in my life when he's at the right point in his...

< supposed to be working...not getting much done...

v What's your favorite vacation spot?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blue85 said…
* My computer was giving me trouble and wasn't allowing me to use the internet for some reason. It's probably time for a new one. I missed you guys, too. I'm glad to be back. :)

^ Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
< Same.
v Since the new agent in the next episode is a redhead, do you think Gibbs might try and flirt with her or anything like that?
^ urm hard one probably Spain...altho i'm going to Canada this summer with my sister for six weeks just backpacking and sightseeing which will be well good :D
< finished biology revision :O
V What is your favourite episode of NCIS? mine must be when Tony pretends to be a level 5 sorcerous called Claire and Mcgee falls in love and finds out it was Tony...im suprised Mcgee never got him back..i would of..
big smile
^ Well according to sources, Gibbs is set for a bit a love interest next episode! Redhead, who also Gibbs slaps people! Perfect! ;)
< Same as before.
v Have you ever been to a concert?
tongue
*aw we posted at the same time i hate when that happens :L
^ yes busted WOOOO and fall out boy :D:D and this thing called Big a cool free concert
V do you prefer the old mcgee to the new one...i prefer the old one...i know they are the same person but they kinda changed his looks and made him look cool which is sad cause i prefered the old style mcgee...and altho i think sean murray looks great, i prefer him in the episodes before he lost weight, but he still looks awesome and good for him :D
***nice to see you back lauren

^ McGeekys other question...he did get his own back by torturing him about 'falling in love' and tony ended up paying him back money he owed him

^ the old one was nice but the new improved mcgee is wayyyyy better
< just finished work
v are you looking forward to the next eppy?

Oops! Joe and I answered at the same time, so I'll answer both.
^ (McGeeky) I like both. I know that people are getting annoyed by McGee for standing up to Tony, but that's what I love about the new McGee. He's more confident, more sure about himself and can hold his own. The old McGee is adorable, but the new McGee is just cooler while still maintaining geek status.

Joe's ^ Yes, definitely!! It seems pretty cool, and the voice over thing was funny.

< HW.

v You know how McGee wrote the book about the team? If NCIS released all 3 series, would you read it?

I so would. I think it'd be really cool, and after that small teaser of Agent Tommy and Agent Lisa's "secret desires", I would definitely like to see what "Thom E. Gemcity" thinks of Tiva. = )
angelic
^ i actually thought they had released it as a real book, i would read it...i love mcgee <3 :) stuff EDWARD CULLEN i'd rather have a geek with style <3
< writing fanfiction a pabby love story (palmer & Abby) DON'T KILL ME!
v i watched an interview and sean murray said the girl who did a polyvirive (or some kinda test) test on mcgee will be back..who is that girl? and did they have a relationship? and what episode is that?
^ No, I don't think that they had a relationship. She was just there to take a polygraph test that was mandatory. I think that she had a crush on McGee, though. I don't remember the episode, though. = (

< HW...

v Who do you think is the best actor on NCIS?
* it wasn't that i was getting annoyed at.. i just hate how much they have changed him and mcgee is just adorable..season 7 is rubbish..they haven't mentioned abby in a long time where has she gone and there hasn't been many funny bits and its trying too hard to be focusing on the crime scene when i prefer it to be focused on the team and WHERE HAVE TONY'S JOKES GONE!! and the headslaps have disappeared argh!!! i love oldie episodes :(