NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 7556

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک friendsfan101 said…
Oh, I wasn't talking about you, McGeeky, but I know that some people get annoyed by it. I luv season 7!!! Yes, it's more serious, but because the characters have grown LOL. = ) Tony's jokes became less and less after his breakup with Jeanne, but I do miss the head slaps. = (
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mcgeeky said…
^ my heart belongs to Sean Murray always but i think Michael Weatherly is the best. they both get no.1 in my view cause i just Sean Murray is adorable :) and Michael Weatherly is just so funny :)
< you ya'll know what im doing on this and writing :)
V many people say Tony is too immature what do you think? personally i don't think he is...but i think he would be the sorta person to bully me :L
^ No, of course not! People believe that he's too immature and that "no person can act that way", but I know a few adults like Tony! Also, Tony can be perfectly serious. He lightens the mood.

< Same thing...

v For those of you that write fanfiction, do you get annoyed with having to write the "disclaimer" messages? I mean, obviously you don't own NCIS, or things would be different!
^ i don't write them on the computer or on the internet where the actors can actually read them cause that would be bad :L, mine don't involve anything bad tho but some write about sex scenes with tony and mcgee and its like awkard..i can imagine like sean or michael reading that i wonder what theyd think :L probs like weirdo :P
sick
V have you sent fan mail? if so to who in ncis? do you not find it weird to write fan mail...

* **LOL yes, but you know I think that they'd understand about their fans! And also, who knows, you may have a really great plotline, the actors/actresses may see it, and they may even recommend it to the producers! Slim chance, but still very probable...

^ I've never sent fan mail, but if I knew anybody's email, then heck yes!!!! I don't find it weird to send fan mail, as long as your not like, being "stalker mode" letters...

< Same

v Do you like the "old" episodes or the new ones?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ New :)
< About to go to bed :)
v What episode ALWAYS makes you laugh no matter how many times you've seen it?
^ Hm....I gotta say none, 'cuz I can't think of any at the moment....
But the moment/clip that I liked the most and always makes me laugh is the sexual harassment meeting!

< HW

v Do you feel that Gibbs should just cross Rule 12 off his list? I mean, it's pretty much given that the couples we ship are going to happen...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Yep and if the creator of the rule has broken it, that's even more a reason!
< Same as before LOL.
v Favourite Rule?
^ Never screw over your partner...or never involve lawyers...or always carry a knife, or...well, I like all of them LOL!

< HW

v Have you ever created forums?

I've only created 2. One is on the random spot, and...well, it's random. One is on here (called Hot or Not), and it has epically failed LOL. = P
^ no, everyone says Gibbs will be like if its love i don't care but i get the feeling he is like a father so will be protective and won't want to see anyone hurt, i know he would be mad if mcgee and abby started dating and the producers of ncis will NEVER EVER create relationships cause there are too many haters out there. Even the cast were saying that
< nothing really
V what do you think the actors think about having like teenagers being liek "LOVE YOU" when they are like 40? i think they might feel pretty awesome, like all these girls love me :L

* I want mcgee to get involved with abby :) i so want it to happen again, but i know it won't, i hope mcgee finds a girl that won't die or isn't a tratior he deserves that much :).
**Actually, I believe that McAbby can happen. I mean, most people support Tiva AND McAbby, so...
^ Oh, well, most of them are over 40 anyways, so, I guess. I think that they would be pretty happy if ANYBODY said that. It feels pretty good to get praise, regardless of age.

< HW

v I read in a spoiler that in next week's epi, McGee is going to be jealous of a bromance that Tony has with McCadden. How do you think it's gonna affect their relationship?
* my favourite rule is
Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.

(That one is extremely true) :D
rainy
^ i thought it was with Palmer, i don't think it will affect their relationship cause i heard that tony will say something along the lines of i love you bro to mcgee..Tony will always love mcgee no matter what, he will probably have a bit heart to heart with mcgee cause they haven't really had a proper one have they?
<nothing thinking
V what song you think is good for ncis? i just come up with one for gibbs
"its alright its ok doesn't really matter if your old and grey" :L its the theme tune to New Tricks haha
^ Hm, for NCIS as a whole I think of the songs "We are Family" and "You Raise Me Up".
< HW

v What songs do you think of for individual NCIS characters?

For Gibbs-Mr. Coffee
Homeless Heart-Gibbs, Tony, and Ziva
White and Nerdy-McGee
True Friend-McAbby
Running Away-Tiva

Hm...all I can think of for now..
Tony-wish i was james bond by scouting for girls
mcgee/abby-want you back *lyrics are down below* (just the part i thought related)
i dunno anyone else

>>>She needs to know that I still love her
And cant let her go
I need to speak to her now
I aint got that much time
I jump to the computer
Quick and I go sign online
Im searching for her screen name
Im looking up and down
Oh finally I found it
So I click on the mouse
I open up her info
Not trying to be selfish
I thought I saw my initials
But they were someone elses
And next to the initials
Followed a little heart
Right then I knew she had a new boyfriend
And it crushed my heart
See I just had that feeling
Knew it was just to late
Next to the heart and initials
I saw a month and day
That days December 7th
Wait, that was yesterday
Guess Ive been waiting on someone
Whos been taken away?
You ever get that feeling
Youre just not meant to be
I think I have that feeling
I guess that sucks for me
I sit in my room thinking
Where do I go from here?
I cant believe Im crying
Use my sleeves to wipe my tears
Why did I ever leave you?
How could I be so stupid?
And now you fallen for someone else
God dam that cupid
Why wont things ever work out?
I guess Ill be alright
But I wish you good luck
And hope you lead a happy life

^ do you think it relates to mcabby?
^Oh, yes!! But maybe from Abby's view of McGee, because she was the one who broke it off, and McGee's the one who's starting to get girlfriends.

< H-aw, screw it. I'm not doing my homework. I'm procrastinating on this site. = P

v Would you be surprised if Tiva/McAbby didn't happen by the end of the series?
^ no, i think it won't happen. I do want Tony and Mcgee to share a moment tho, like a friendly hug, or Tony to go "yea i kinda love you bro" but in a brotherly way nothing else.
altho this is how i would like mcabby to start (along time ago tim stole abbys chocolate muffin that ziva brought her) so i thought that maybe he could like buy her one and put it next to her computer with a caf pow <3 how cute would that be and have a little note saying "i love you sorry" :) awww
< my brain is too wide awake to sleep...haha i've drank like lots of coffee

*i just had a tony moment i fell over my laptop lead and tripped :L then i had a gibbs moment when my tv turned off by itself and i whacked it to make it work again :L i was in the middle of watching NCIS as well :O

V what happened to mcgee's sister? did she die?
* oh yea "secret smile" about gibbs/abby

"nobody knows it but you've got a secret smile and you use it only for me" :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ No Sarah McGee didn't die, she just hasn't appeared in anymore eppys.
< Watching NCIS & packing for tomorrow.
v Speaking of Sarah McGee... would you like to see her come back for another eppy?
^ erm no!
<lol
v argh i hate the line that appears in almost ever single episode of ncis " do you have a daughter gibbs?"(usually said by the person he is interrogating) i mean WTH stop with the trying to make him feel bad..do u hate it 2? or am i just noticing small things that don't annoy people
i also hated it when Lee was like "you have a sister ya mcgee?" i mean argh!!
** I would love to have Sara back! She's awesome!
^ No. It's not their fault. Also, we see how much Gibbs cares. (When Tony's father asked him, he said yes, instead of avoiding or saying no to it.) It shows how he feels.

< Listening to a boring interview for HW. = P

v Were you sad when Lee died?

I was sooo sad. She was one of my favorite characters.
heart
*I agree Janie. I'd like to see her come back*

^ Well it's always sad when someone dies so yes I was a bit sad.
< NCIS.
v Did you like Ruby from Suspicion?
^ no she deserved it :) harsh but true

< about to go to bed

V mcgee hasn't been in a near death experience
Ziva-held capative
Abby: trapped in that car
tony: inhaled plague
gibbs: in coma

i think something should happen to mcgee (altho he is my fave character) not kill him off but he should get hurt very badly so i can cry and everyone will be like aweww what do you think?

*what do you think of Palmers new chick? think she'll use him to get to Tony? i think he should be with abby more than mcgee
**McGeeky, what do you mean by she deserved it? Nothing bad happened to Ruby..

^ Well, it'd be interesting if McGee was in a life/death experience. In relation to your other question, I like Palmer's new girlfriend, but I don't think that she would use him to get to Tony. That would be just wrong, and judging from the clip, she really likes Palmer.
I don't really think that "Pabby" is a great couple. I get that they have cute moments, but I see them more as the cousins who have funny moments, or friends who get into trouble. You can always see the chemistry with Abby & McGee, though.

< Have to write a paragraph. = (

v Do you think it's funny or annoying that we all answer at the same time (most of the time).

I find it funny and a little confusing LOL.
heart
*McGeeky & I answered at the same time & then as I was writing my new stuff up Janie answered. lol... so I'll re answer my quesiton. Also, I met to say Welcome back Lauren. We missed you!*

^ Mmm... idk. It could make for a good eppy if it played out right. And as for Palmers new gf, she is very pretty and I
think she truly likes Palmer. I think McAbby should happen.
^^ (Janie) I find it funny, although it can be a bit of hassle to go back and change/edit or redo questions. lol.
< NCIS
v Did you like Ruby from Suspicion?
*Oops* Jenna and I answered at the same time!

I'll just edit again... **McGeeky, what do you mean by she deserved it? Nothing bad happened to Ruby..

^ Well, it'd be interesting if McGee was in a life/death experience. In relation to your other question, I like Palmer's new girlfriend, but I don't think that she would use him to get to Tony. That would be just wrong, and judging from the clip, she really likes Palmer.
I don't really think that "Pabby" is a great couple. I get that they have cute moments, but I see them more as the cousins who have funny moments, or friends who get into trouble. You can always see the chemistry with Abby & McGee, though.

^ Jenna's question: Ya, I liked her. She seemed very sweet and nice.

< Have to write a paragraph. = (

v Do you think it's funny or annoying that we all answer at the same time (most of the time).

I find it funny and a little confusing LOL.
heart
Okay I'm confused. lol

^ Funny but quite confusing at times like now. haha.
< NCIS
v Favorite Season 1 eppy?
^ I guess the first ever episode. The start of it all!

< HW

v Do you ever hate or get annoyed by other user people on fanpop?

I don't really hate anyone, but there are some people that annoy me, especially those who are mean to others online and stuff.
heart
^ I have an annoyance or two, but no one is that bad.
< NCIS
v Not an NCIS question but... out of these 3 Jennifers who do you like best: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner?
^ Jennifer Aniston. She's an awesome actress; I loved her on Friends!
< HW

v Do you find it ironic that there are bad guys on NCIS called Michael, (HIM, Mikel-Abby's stalker), while there's our awesome Michael Weatherly, who's, well...good? (Sorry, I know that's a weird question.)
heart
^ Well Michael Weatherly is definetely the best of Michaels on NCIS. lol. Don't forget Michael Locke too... he wasn't bad per se, but you know.
< NCIS
v What do you think of the rumour that Mike Franks will be back for the season finale?
^ I don't know. I love Franks, but whenever he comes to the show, trouble's not far behind!

<I'm never going to get this paragraph done, am I?

v Do you believe that NCIS is like a family or that they're just doing their jobs?
heart
*I agree Janie.. trouble is never far behind Mike Franks.*

^ I think NCIS has such a unique bond & dynamic that is much like a family. =]
< NCIS
v Do you like Fornell?
^ Yes.

< same...

v What do you think the worst news Gibbs had to be given when he had amnesia was?

I think it would be learning about 9/11 or remembering Kate.
heart
^ I think remembering that his wife & daughter were dead. Having to live through that pain all over again... so sad!
< NCIS, but getting ready to watch Secret Life.
v Favorite McGee/Tony moment?
^ When McGee shot a cop and Tony comforted him.

< Doing paragraph.

v When you go to your profile, does it show you the clubs that you have in common with yourself???
It's been doing that to me for the last few days...I have to click refresh all the time to get my updates back.
heart
^ I don't think I've had any problems.
< Secret Life
v Don't you just hate when you run into dressers/doors/etc and get a big bruise? Ouch. lol.
^ LOL ya. I do it all the time. *waah* LOL

< HW

v What do you love the most about NCIS?

I love the chemistry, how it doesn't seem like they're acting because it's all natural -like, and how funny yet serious it is.
heart
^ Everything! I love the character dynamic, the chemistry between the characters, the storylines, how they have the perfect amount of humour, seriousness, bantering, UST, etc. =]
< Secret Life
v In tomorrows eppy do you think we'll see some flirtation with the new Agent Borin (played by our SVU ada)?
^ Hm, maybe!!

< HW

v Would you like some mothers to appear on NCIS?
heart
^ Well there aren't that many more mothers to meet. lol. I would like to see Abby's & McGee's though.
< Secret Life
v Favorite Tony moment ever?
kiss
^ When he and Palmer were in the evidence garage being Gibbs and Ducky.

< Finishing HW

v Let's say that you got to make McAbby and Tiva happen. How would you do it?

For McAbby I would make McGee's mom come to NCIS, see Abby, and go, "Awwww, snooglypuff, is this the girl you're always talking about? That pretty girl who you have a crush on?" IDK why, but I can imagine that so well LOL.

For Tiva...well that's hard, I would make it more romantic rather than funny. I guess perhaps there would be an elusive showdown with Mossad and NCIS -again-and this time, neither side will give up until they get Ziva...and I would make the Tiva happen somehow..
heart
^ lol at your McAbby get together! I could see that happening too! As for Tiva... it would be an elevator or bathroom scene with a sweet kiss & then an admission of feelings or something like that.
< Stuff...
v Favorite drink?
heart
^Hot chocolate. Wait, no. Frappachinos. No, wait mocha. Wait, no-ok, this will take some time, so I'm just going to tell you anything caffeine and/or chocolate LOL.

< Boredom....

v Do you write fanfiction, or planning to?

I'm planning too; IDK if I ever will though. They'd probably be oneshots; like the McAbby plot I mentioned above, and maybe one where Tiva confess there love to each other, but one is dying..=(.......
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileandnod said…
zzz
^ I have written one (for SVU), but I don't know that I'll ever write more. If you're interested in it, it's on SVUfiction.com under the same user name...

* as for the earlier question about fanpop logins, I'm having the same problem. not sure why, but it's annoying me. It only happens on this computer (foxfire) not my work computer (explorer). I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

< getting ready to head to bed

v do you read fan fiction? if so, what show got you started? I started with Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. There was a site that had about 3 or 4 extra seasons that fans had written. I moved from there into SVU, then on to other shows...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blue85 said…
*Thanks for the welcome back, Joe and Jenna! :D

^ All the time. JAG got me started and then I moved on to NCIS. :)
< Making icons and sketching.
v The 19th episode is going to be called Guilty Pleasure. What do you think it might be about?

With a title like that I can hardly wait to see what it's going to be about.
* i didn't mean ruby deserved it i was answering the question about when agent lee died but answered at the same time as someone else.

^ i think it will be about Mcgee or Gibbs...:)

<fave NCIS moment? mine must be when mcgee was the room service in "undercovers" and he looked at the bed and was like "do you want the maid to change the bed" but his face was pricless. :L i love when Mcgee gets confused and his face when it happens. :)
heart
^ Out of ALL the episodes you want just 1 favorite moment? lol. Eek... that's not going to happen b/c I have an uber amount of favorites! Any Tiva moment is awesome of course, there are alot of humerous moments that I love, etc etc etc. But if I was forced to choose just one I think I'd have to go with ToC (all moments) where they rescued Ziva.
< Working.
v How sad are you that tonights eppy is the last one until April 6? =[