NCIS Season Premier...SPOILERS!!! Don't read if آپ haven't seen it.

Belle0308 posted on Sep 23, 2009 at 02:03AM
Ok, so what did everyone think of the season opener. I thought it was great. I really liked it and although somewhat predictible, as my daughter said, it was really good. I can see what they mean by Ziva being a "changed" woman. She obviously is a lot different. I don't like seeing her being sad and somewhat lost. I was happy Abby went and hugged her when she came back. The look in Tony's eyes when he saw she was alive was priceless. Gibbs taking out the loser was AWESOME! Who doesn't just love this show? It always makes me smile.

NCIS 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک natulle said…
I just saw it and I thought it was great too ;D
And agree with all the things you just said ;D
When he said Ziva was dead I just knew it wasn't true first of all because she's a lead charecter and second of all she was in the credits d;

It wasn' like I thougth it would be but I thought it was awesome ;D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*S­POI­LER­*SP­OIL­ER*­SPO­ILE­R*

I just watched it too! It was amazing, I absolutely loved it!
Gibbs shooting Salim was terrific! I also loved the part where Tony said to Ziva 'Can't live without you I guess.' It sounded sarcastic, but he had TRUTH SERUM! McGee and Abby scenes were amazing too :)

Poor Tony, after he thought Ziva was dead, he couldn't concentrate, I thought it was so sweet! The ending was amazing, with Abby, Ziva and Tony.

I hope Ziva doesn't stay 'broken' for long.

Overall, I'd say the episode was definitely in my Top 5. I can't wait for 'Reunion'!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Belle0308 said…
Yeah, I really loved the episode. I am going to have to watch it again. I tend to get a lot of interruptions when I try to watch something I really like to see.
There were some things I need to watch closer, but I will need to watch it online or something.
Lie_to_Me...what you said about Tony saying he couldn't live without her, I agree. I can't wait until next week too!