NCIS Endgame

Councilman posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 05:24AM
Another excellent episode but I figured Tim's new found love interest was up to something when they were in the elevator.
Question, Did Leon's wife wife save him or did she just do what he couldn't? I think he saw it as murder if he was to kill her. Jackie didn't have that to think about.
I'm not real sure what I think about McGee's little philosophical speech at the end.

NCIS 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I agree that it was another wonderful episode! They never disappoint! =] As for Amanda... I didn't really get a bad vibe from her, but I knew that she was too nice which signified she wasn't exactly who she seemed to be. I'm sad for McGee b/c I think he really liked her up until she visited him at NCIS, when obviously he hadn't even told her where he worked.

As for your question... I think he couldn't bring himself to kill her and was waiting until the last second and honestly I don't know if he would have ended up pulling the trigger if his wife hadn't.

As for McGee's speech at the end I felt like it was the perfect ending. It really felt like it wrapped things up for me. =]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک huddygirl2 said…
I think she saved him and also I found the ending bitter happy ending.