Neil Patrick Harris TOMORROW NIGHT!

nphfan posted on Sep 19, 2009 at 07:48PM
It's the Emmy's! Are you guys excited? Do you think he'll finally win? How awesome will it be to watch him host yet another award show?

Neil Patrick Harris 17 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jennifer1985 said…
heart
I am so excited! I just wish I'd able able to watch it on TV but not on some crappy live-stream on the net instead...

I think he will win this year. Neil so deserves that Emmy!

The show is gonna be awesome... wait for it... tastic.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nphfan said…
big smile
i know!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lily3 said…
Jennifer I will be glad if I even find a live stream! Where will you be looking for one? I'm hoping that on this site link something shows up in the last minute!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک awesometeen said…
This has been marked on my calendar since FOREVER! And come to find out a week ago, I'm going to miss it tonight because I have to go somewhere @ 7pm ... SIGH Im so devasted it. I hope someone posts it online somehow ...

But atleast i wont miss Monday's Season 5 Premier!! :D
They are currently showing the red carpet on ustream.tv but so far no interviews whatsoever.

This looks promising: link

If someone has an even better link I don't mind =)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lily3 said…
link

I think I've missed the most, but I hope they're showing the ceremony there!
oh my god it's awesome so far! his song!
I am happy that there's at least something I can watch, though the connection pretty much sucks...

Too bad for Neil he didn't win =( ...again! Still he is doing an amazing job =)
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIDN'T WIN!
BUT HE'S AMAZING!
Yep, Neil did an amazing job.

I'm just a bit upset about the wins... Pretty much nobody/no show deserved the Emmy. The Academy make worse decisons each year...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
i know. it's really upsetting. except, they did pick outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series well - kristin chenoweth very much deserved that award. but otherwise, disappointing.

how i met your mother tonight! let's hope that's not as much of a letdown!
I agree, there have only been two well deserved wins, that being Kristin Chenoweth and Michael J. Fox.

I won't set my expectaions for the HIMYM premiere too high but I too hope it'll make up for the big letdown from last night.
For those of you who couldn't follow Neil's order ("Don't jump online, cause this fine mug of mine needs a huge high-def screen.") and were forced to watch the Emmys in minor quality on a live-stream website.

link
link

Thanks to Church of NPH =)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک arnaud75016 said…
Hello everybody,

I'm a new fan of NPH (I'm from Paris, France) and I watched the Emmys where I discovered the huge performance he did! He's not very known here in Europe and especially in France, but you're lucky to have this guy who is able to sing, dance, act and host a ceremony.
I only saw him in "doctor doogie" when I was a teenager, then later in "Starship trooper", and I rediscovered him last week. But I already bought the first season of "HIMYM" on DVD!!!
Sorry for my bad english, hope you will be patient with me and accept me in you fan group!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hello1578 said…
you are already welcomed here in our little family.
So come and join us in our talk about NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک astorshane said…
big smile
You can watch it streaming free over here: link