New Moon Movie What if Edward could read Bella's mind?

childofpromise posted on Dec 19, 2009 at 06:14PM
I said this in another post but I think the reason Edward can't read Bella's mind is because she is retarded. I don't think his mind is able to slow down enough to read her thoughts. She is always staring into space, probably thinking about how tasty that jello she had earlier was. Does anyone think Edward would want to read Bella's mind? I bet he is glad he doesn't know what she is thinking.

New Moon Movie 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک slackjawd said…
Edward doesn't want to read her mind, man. She peed on his rug. Besides, everyone knows that vampires ain't real, and even if they were real, they probably could bowl for sh*t.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک childofpromise said…
heart
You know who could really bowl? Donny,that Dude could roll. Bowling is real. I know that. I also know that wearwolves aren't real. although I can be kind of a dog around 2 am after a few "Blue Moons".
Bella should hook up with a bowler!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loony26 said…
haha thats funny...but i gues ihs just one of those things aint ihh...

WOHOO TWILGIHT :D x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bieberizmyhero said…
edward cnt read her mind you tards 2end whos the wise ass tht said crap bou bowling an the comformist thts encouraged him just cuz u cnt think of ur own crap...twilight is awsome and u guys arnt who would mock a romance with a human named bella and a vampire and werewolf attacking 4 bellas heart... how do u get BOWLING... out of tht?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'll tell you this much. A werewolf wouldn't stand a chance against a good bowler or even a moderate one. A bowlers grip could crush a werewolfs head like a grape. If Bella wants to be safe she should join a bowling league. Of course most bowlers wouldn't want anything to do with such a retard as Bella. Maybe she could join the speacial olympics bowling team.