Nintendo I am a Nintendo Widower :)

jonbeckett73 posted on Sep 29, 2006 at 09:52AM
I bought my wife a DS for her birthday last year (we already had a Gamecube, and she was already totally addicted to Zelda)...

I swear she is in love with her DS. It goes everywhere with her. She is counting the days until Zelda arrives on the DS, and is making do with Minish Cap for the moment.

Anybody else with similar experiences?

(I prefer the gamecube myself)

Nintendo 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک intelregod said…
I couldn't get my wife to get into games for years. Then the DS came along. Now, all of the classics that have been remade for the DS are becoming her latest additction...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ZOMGJUSTUS said…
I have tons of friends (mainly females) that would not touch a game system before the DS. I think the Wii will take this a step further.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sangicklee said…
hahaha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک g3o said…
I think it's great ... Nintendo is re-inventing games machines and making accessible to everyone!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Miley11594 said…
I don't have your problem because for one, I don't have a wife, I'm not gay, and I already have a DS, they were good at first but now I have other things to do like some sports, TV, and the computer. So I'm not an addict, but I also do prefer the Gamecube, but only for the game "Animal Crossing" because the gamecube has more features.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک megloveskyle said…
I hadn't played nintendo in forever until my fiance bought me a DS. I took it everywhere with me for awhile but eventually I got less and less addicted. My DS sits in a closet and I used to hear my fiance tell me to put it down and now he asks why I never play it anymore? Hahaha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Saphira333 said…
I am totally obssesed with my DS and i take it everywhere!, i can't be anywhere without it! it is my life , however im still trying to stop at the moment....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RainbowGeek819 said…
Your Wife has GREAT taste if she love Zelda =D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TVMadnezz said…
My DS is my life!