Once Upon A Time The REAL 'Evil Queen!!'

zylice posted on Aug 20, 2012 at 07:30AM
Once Upon A Time there was a nice, young lady who loved to sing and ride horses. Her name was Regina.

Her mum HATED happiness and whom was 'overpowered' and used magic all the time because she knew how much Regina hated it! Regina called her mum a 'witch' behind her back.
There were strict rules and they only allowed to eat apples and raw meat.

One day Regina fell in love with a 'stable boy'. Meanwhile her mum let loose a horse with a young, innocent girl named 'Snow White' struggling to stay mounted. Regina quickly saved her. Snow thanked her very much. 

Her mum knew that if Regina married the King, they would RICH!! So she tried to force her daughter to marry him. 

Regina was disappointed and told Snow White who she 'really loved.'

Snow promised not to tell her mum or....

That afternoon Regina's mum was being 'fake' to Snow and convinced the innocent child to tell her who Regina 'really loved.' When she found out she stormed off to the stables to find the 'stable boy' and Regina together. She ripped his heart out and left Regina heartbroken. She hated Snow White ever since....

Okay my version!

Remember how Rumple used the blade to become 'powerful?!' Regina used THAT to supposibly kill her mother-witch! Regina became equally as bad....

Years passed in Storybrooke and Regina's mum came and shoved her against a wall and said: "You think YOU could ever become as powerful as ME??!! You FOOL! You could've had ALL you WANTED!!!! All the riches and power in the WORLD if you listened to ME!!!"

Regina: "I HAD all I wanted until......"

Mum: "What DID happen to that 'stable boy' anyway???? (canivingly)"

She used a fire spell to set the place on fire after tying up Regina and leaves....

The 'Queen Of Hearts' goes to her chamber and squeezes some Storybrooke resident's 'hearts.'

Once Upon A Time No جوابات