Paul McCartney Says John Lennon's 'Whole Life Was a Cry for Help'
Waka Flocka Flame Names His Top 5 Trap Anthems of All Time
Fall Out Boy Picks Its All-Time Favorite Reunited Bands
Duran Duran Shares Their Favorite Music Videos From the '80s and '90s
Thomas Rhett Names His Picks for 5 Smoothest Singers of All Time
Adam Lambert's Five '90s Songs He Wants to Cover
5 Seconds of Summer Pick Its Favorite Pop-Punk Bands
Joe Jonas & DNCE Pick Their Favorite Family Bands
Where do broken hearts go? Find some solace in the band's sweetest lyrics off 'Made in the A.M.'
One Direction\'s final album (calm down, just for right now),
sticks to what the now-foursome do best: Talking girls and being charming while harmonizing. The guys discuss everything from pining for a former flame to midnight rendezvous to a whole tune about some lucky gal named Olivia. Spoiler alert: While not included on this list of romance, the guys also spend a not insignificant amount of this album discussing how they\'re sort of down for whatever. (Looking at you, "Temporary Fix.")
One Direction Points the Way Forward on Swan Song (For Now) ‘Made in the A.M.’: Album Review
Here, on the first of what will be many, many listens, we rounded up 10 of the most romantic lyrics on this, the final installment of this era of 1D.
10. "We had some good times, didn\'t we? We had some good tricks up our sleeve/ Goodbyes are bittersweet/ But it\'s not the end/ I\'ll see your face again" ("Walking in the Wind")
Heed these words during the upcoming trial separation ("hiatus," whatever).
9. “Mini bars, expensive cars, hotel rooms, and new tattoos/ The good champagne, and private planes, but they don\'t mean anything/ Cause\' the truth is out, I realize that without you here life is just a lie" ("History")
8. "If you like midnight driving with the windows down/ And if you like going places we can’t even pronounce/ If you like to do whatever you\'ve been dreaming about/ Baby, you’re perfect" ("Perfect")
Just be down for whatever! An unintentional ode to Cool Girls.
7."All I know at the end of the day/ Is you love who you love, there ain\'t no other way/ If there\'s something I\'ve learnt from a million mistakes/ You\'re the one that I want at the end of the day" ("End of the Day")
homage, surprisingly. Would also work very well on an apology card.
6. "What a feeling to be right here beside you now/ Holding you in my arms" ("What A Feeling")
5. "I come alive when I hear your voice/ It\'s a beautiful sound, it\'s a beautiful noise" ("Hey Angel")
4. "Lips so good I forget my name/ I swear I could give you everything" ("Never Enough")
Okay, so, this tune is all about how no matter how much they love you, it would never be as much as you deserve. Which is very flattering, frankly.
3. "If I could fly, I\'d be coming right back home to you/ I think I might give up everything, just ask me to/ Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down/ Right now I\'m completely defenseless/ For your eyes only, I show you my heart/ For when you\'re lonely and forget who you are/ I\'m missing half of me when we\'re apart/ Now you know me, for your eyes only" ("If I Could Fly")
, they would still just stick around home with you. Boys are dumb.
2. "When you go and I\'m alone/ You live in my imagination/ The summertime and butterflies/ All belong to your creation/ I love you, it\'s all I do/ I love you I live for you, I long for you, Olivia" ("Olivia")
If your name isn\'t Olivia: Who the hell is Olivia?
1. LITERALLY ANY LYRIC from "I Want To Write You a Song," starting with the title.
So any time you think that your heart is gonna sink
Selena Gomez to Be Honored as Chart Topper at Billboard\'s Women in Music 2015
Alabama Shakes\' Brittany Howard Named Billboard\'s \'Powerhouse\' Artist
Billboard Twitter Top Tracks Sep 27, 2014 1 Fireproof One Direction
The 25 Best Rock Frontmen (and Women) of All Time
One Direction to Perform at 2015 American Music Awards
American Music Awards Photos: 42 Years Of AMAs History
Selena Gomez, Carrie Underwood, 5 Seconds of Summer to Perform at the 2015 AMAs