Ellen DeGeneres talks about joining Harry Styles\'...
Sugarscape\'s Hottest Male Human 2015: THE RESULTS
Seeing as it\'s a tradition at the the beginning of a New Year to think up a bunch of unreasonable resolutions that you know in your heart you have no intention of keeping, it\'s only natural that the same capacity to fail at all of them is applicable to One Direction fans.
So, in the spirit of accepting our doomed fate, let\'s take a look at the kind of promises the fandom have probably already broken to themselves:
1. I\'ll immediately go to bed after I watch that YouTube clip of Louis being a cat.
2. I will refuse to check my social media account until class is finished.
Broken the very second your teacher turns their back on you.
Louis Tomlinson\'s best ever selfies: an emotional...
3. I will watch a documentary on Netflix to enhance my cultural understanding of modern life.
Well, technically \'This Is Us\' does enhance your cultural understanding of modern life. In a way.
4. I will not purchase an item of clothing just because it reminds me of my favourite bandmember.
Failed spectacularly when you bought those camel suede boots in the January sales.
5. I will act, at all times, like a reasonable, functioning, well-adapted adult.
Pulverised as soon as the opening beats to \'Drag Me Down\' started playing at the NYE party.
6. I will listen to a wider, more experimental, range of music this year.
It\'s just gonna be Made In The A.M. again, really. Maybe a throwback to Midnight Memories, if we\'re feeling wild.
7. I will stop sending messages to One Direction\'s HQ account.
Broken on the 6th January after the \'History\' video still frustratingly hasn\'t been released
8. I will take up a pro-active hobby like running, bowling, or growing my own vegetables.
Just gonna lie in bed and watch vines of Niall laughing.
9. I will finish at least one novel for every five fanfics I read.
10. I will not fall into the vast abyss of watching old videos at crucial points in my life.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
5SOS rep refuses to deny they\'re suing Rolling Stone magazine
Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black are cute af in their Out Magazine shoot
Drake gets a bit merry and tells fans he\'s Harry Styles
Ellen DeGeneres talks about joining Harry Styles\' celeb-studded yacht in St Barts
Louis Tomlinson hits the slopes with Danielle Campbell for skiing trip in France
A One Direction fan\'s documenting every day of The Hiatus on Tumblr