One درخت ہل, لندن How do آپ feel about Brooke getting a baby?

expensive957 posted on Apr 25, 2008 at 05:24PM
Its not that I think Brooke will be a bad mom, quite the opposite in fact, I think she will make a great mom. I just think she is too young to having a baby. She hasnt even found "the one" yet. I just think that getting a baby is basically saying she is giving up on love, and she is way too young to be giving up on that. Now some of you may argue that just because she has a baby doesnt mean dhe is giving up on love. But lets be realistic here, she wont really have time to date with a baby on her hands, and at the age of 22 guys are not looking to get into a relationship with a girl who has a baby.

One درخت ہل, لندن 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lizisme said…
i agree with you but it seems like she really wants a baby so idk she would make a great mom but i agree she should wait. but i she decides to still adopted after this baby goes back then she should do it.
so basically i agree that it would be better if she waited but i don't really care if she doesn't
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leytonlove14307 said…
I think it's awesome that she is getting a baby but I think it will be very hard for her to give her back tho.. it will be a awesome episode when that happens and probably very tearful.