Ouran High School Host Club 30 Things (Warning: Twincest!)

uzumakichan posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:47AM
Tell me wat u think!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­

30 things to do when u catch Hikaru and Kaoru in the middle of one of their make out sessions:

1.Take out your cell phone and take pictures to keep for yourself

2.Take out your cell phone and take pictures to send to your friends, and Kyoya to put on the host club website

3.Squeal until your lungs give out

4.Faint

5.Remain silently staring at them wide eyed until they finally notice you

6.Get out a sound recorder; press record

7.Take one of their discarded shirts and run off with it as your souvenir

8.Once they've both gone nude, take all their clothes and all the clothes from their closet; replace them with girl's clothing

9.Kneel next to them on the floor near their bed and whisper "Intimate"

10.Play "Toxic" on a music player

11.Hand Hikaru a pair of handcuffs and whisper "You're welcome"

12.Walk up to them and say "A piece of advice: Kaoru shouldn't moan so loud. It'll wake the neighbours"

13.Stare for a second then say "You know, you're not really supposed to use vaseline, water based lubricants are better.", take the better lube out of your jacket pocket, throw it to them and stare contently again.

14.Attempt to fall asleep on their bed next to them

15.Paint them, (whether you paint a picture of them or paint ON them is up to you)

16.Start debating to yourself whether this is going to become an M rated image

17.Go on the computer and try to find an appropriate emoticon for the faces they're making

18.Notice the way each of their hair is parted and walk out grumbling "And here I thought Kaoru was the uke. Boy I was wrong."

19.Try and convince your friends that you're actually watching this over the phone

20.Video tape it for youtube

21.Watch until they've finally broken apart then hop onto the bed yelling "My turn!"

22.Watch them until they see you and ask what you're doing, before they're done asking interrupt and say "Thanks. I was bored." and walk out.

23.Ask: "Is it hot in here?"

24.Start counting how many other fan girls would kill to be in your position

25.When they start moaning each other's names say: "He's right there! Can you see all right?"

26.Chant: "Come on Hikaru! Go for the neck! The neck!"

27.Grab a pair of pom-poms and cheer: "The twins are red hot! The twins are red hot! The twins are R-E-D H-O-T!!"

28.Get in a maids outfit and walk in asking: "Do you need anything? Tea? Water? A collar and leash?"

29.Get a professional's camera and start taking pictures yelling, "That's it! Yes! Hikaru stick your tongue in! There! Perfect!"

30.Pop popcorn

-----------------------------------------­---­---­
:3

Tell me wat u think! ----------------------------------------------- 30 things to do when u catch
last edited on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:54AM

Ouran High School Host Club 17 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SuzutheNeko14 said…
heart
You don't know how happy this just made me. You just made my year and 2010 just started! *saves*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک itsukixharuhi09 said…
cake
I second that XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nightmare14 said…
laugh
HAHA!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zerorin said…
kiss
perfect....L_O_V_E_ IT!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LilysLittleTwin said…
Haha, nice xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک demon_wolf said…
laugh
LOL. That was funny!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YugiohFanatic1 said…
OH MY GAWD.THAT WOULD BE SO SEXY!!!AS SOON AS I READ THOSE THINGS I INSTANTLY GOT THE IMAGE OF EACH ONE OF THEM!!THAT'S SEXY!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amatani said…
omg that was awesome!!! lol XDDDDDDDDDD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nessca19 said…
heart
This is great! I LOVE IT! GO TWINS!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ILoveRandomness said…
heart
That was...one of the most awesome things I've ever read! >w<
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hairam101 said…
mischievous
this is a definent wut the hell moment!!! i would do 2, 4, 10, 11, 24, 28,and 30!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bananaaddict said…
18 made me lol! XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kyonkichi said…
monkey
that just made my day. i cant tell you how corrupted i will be with dirty images of them doing sexual intercourse. very good work.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pixelfy said…
heart
I'm saving this.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tigergirl627 said…
mischievous
i would do numero 30
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TanGiraffegirly said…
mischievous
21! 21!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک k9hatake said…
heart
i love it while i was reading this i squeled and bit my arm. i would probably do all of these things.