Paris Jackson Will آپ watch Lundun's Bridge and The Three Keys?

MJISALIVE posted on Feb 02, 2012 at 04:11PM
I hope I will :)

Paris Jackson 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iam4God-alone said…
sad
Why is there a picture of elvis presley here? I don't know if I care or not that Michael married his daughter or that he had sex with her but he did not have children with her And Thank the Lord and King Jesus Christ he did not. Divorcing Lisa Marie and having kids with Debbie is just one more smart thing he has ever done. Lisa Marie was manipulative and a lunatic. I do not have authority to judge God is the only one to place judgement but I am speaking from a religous point of view. Lisa Marie does not believe in God. This is the issue that mainly played a part in the end to this marriage. I am not saying Michael did not Love her as a wife. I believe he did but Lisa Marie did not appreciate him. She spat in his face and manipulated his family at the same time. She was there trying to talk to his sisters and his father and nieces and nephews. But yet she was talking bad about him. Does that look right to you? It SURE doesn't to me. Lisa Marie has many issues with herself and she pretends she doesn't. She said she wanted to help Michael but the truth was Michael was the one who helped her.
hmmm
You didn't even spell the title of the movie right...such a shame.
meh
Lundun should be spelled Lundon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mj_mila said…
The picture is not "here". it's his/hers profile picture smart guy.
Thank you beautiful for calling me smart. God loves you and because God loves you I love you too. I am going to pray for you tonight. Sweet dreams don't let your sinful heart bite.